• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event E&M Playlist Series #2 - Beach Party

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024

E&M Playlist #2 - Beach Party

Welcome to the next installment of the Entertainment & Media Playlist Series! In this series, E&M will be collaborating to create a themed playlist every 1 to 2 months. In order to contribute, all you need to do is reply to this thread, adding up to three songs per post to the end of the previous user's track list. It is perfectly fine to add more than three songs, but please try to post no more than once a day, to avoid the thread being flooded. The playlist will be available on PC's official Spotify page.

This time, we'll be having a Beach Party! Those songs that make you want to get up and dance all day and night under a hot sun. Here are my picks:

Marina - Orange Trees
Foxes - Body Talk
Foster the People - Houdini

Have fun contributing!

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Kings of Leon - Beach Side
Kings of Leon - Back Down South
Modestep - Sunlight
Miley Cyrus - Malibu

sorry i went a little over. rip

Years
I'm sure music tastes here are as varied as the people expressing them so with respect to the flow of this playlist I'll just contribute one that I think is a relatively safe pick:

Jorja Smith, Preditah - On My Mind (Jorja Smith x Preditah)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 17, 2024
I'm sure music tastes here are as varied as the people expressing them so with respect to the flow of this playlist I'll just contribute one that I think is a relatively safe pick:

Jorja Smith, Preditah - On My Mind (Jorja Smith x Preditah)

This playlist is for all kinds of taste and up for all kinds of interpretation!!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
feel up - grace jones
monster - parov stelar
groovejet (if this ain't love) - spiller ft. sophie ellis-bextor

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
point of view - db boulevard