• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] How to add Mega Evolution to Regional forms?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 8, 2019
Hello
i have question, im add Mega evolution to Weezing but I also added Galarian Weezing form, and... how i must put in scripts or pokemonforms.txt to Normal Weezing evolve to Mega Weezing form and Galarian Weezing evolve to Galarian Mega form?
When im try Evolve Galarian Weezing to Mega he evolve Normal Mega form....😯

pic upload

HM100

HM100 the Techno
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Use a different mega stone. Please note that essentials is not guaranteed to work with both normal forms and mega evolutions

Pokeminer20

PDM20, Coder of Chaos!
Years
You would be better off using modding the Alola/Delta script to separate Mega's from regional forms, as they both rely on pokemon.forms and form swapping is hard enough already

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
Years
Add mega Weezing normally. Then, about Galarian Weezing (will be _3), you need add to change its forms, inside _Form script. Copy like SHELLOS works (when the player catchs Koffing/Weezing into these maps, will be Galarian Form:
Code:
MultipleForms.register(:KOFFING,{
"getFormOnCreation"=>proc{|pokemon|
    maps=[2,5,10,100] # Maps IDs for third form
    if $game_map && maps.included?($game_map.map_id)
       next 3
    else
       next 0
     end
}
})

MultipleForms.copy(:KOFFING,:WEEZING)

You can put that code below the last one (HOOPA, I guess). Now, other thing: if Galarian Weezing can mega evo... Test the probabilities and tell us.

Last edited:
Back