Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,407 posts
190 Days
That nasty tactic. I love it!

But I prefer beating your opponent with pure power of having more attack points. Everyone can use sneaky tactics to win, but only true man YGO protagonist's rival will use power deck.
Aha, but we can do that too, with Power Bond and 3x Limiter Removal, our 128.000 ATK Cyber End Dragon can just say goodnight to any monster in the game

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 6 Hours Ago
3,418 posts
6.4 Years
Aha, but we can do that too, with Power Bond and 3x Limiter Removal, our 128.000 ATK Cyber End Dragon can just say goodnight to any monster in the game
Okay, I'm gonna put Magic Cylinder in my deck every time I duel you from now on. Also isn't there a monster, whose attack is equal to the attacking monster + something? I have to find it. I know there is also equip spell that does that, but monster is better.

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,407 posts
190 Days
Okay, I'm gonna put Magic Cylinder in my deck every time I duel you from now on. Also isn't there a monster, whose attack is equal to the attacking monster + something? I have to find it. I know there is also equip spell that does that, but monster is better.
this is where I want MR4 to begone, so I can have both Infinity AND 128k Cyber End on the field :D

Uh wasn't that Timaeus the Knight of Destiny who did that stuff, like in the anime when he had infinity PLUS ONE because atem you filthy cheater
WHICH IS A FUSION I CAN NEGATE THAT HAR HAR HAR

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 6 Hours Ago
3,418 posts
6.4 Years
Uh wasn't that Timaeus the Knight of Destiny who did that stuff, like in the anime when he had infinity PLUS ONE because atem you filthy cheater
WHICH IS A FUSION I CAN NEGATE THAT HAR HAR HAR
No, I've been talking about Zushin the Sleeping Giant. Timaeus has slightly different effect. It only makes it's attack same as opponent's highest attack. Anyway thanks, now I have to build deck around Zushin.

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,407 posts
190 Days
No, I've been talking about Zushin the Sleeping Giant. Timaeus has slightly different effect. It only makes it's attack same as opponent's highest attack. Anyway thanks, now I have to build deck around Zushin.
but if you summon it in attack mode I can gulp it with Infinity afterwards

omfg this card is broken as hell

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 6 Hours Ago
3,418 posts
6.4 Years
New banlist for TCG is up. These are the changes:
Forbidden
Eclipse Wyvern
The Phantom Knights of Rusty Bardiche

Limited
Altergeist Multifaker
Black Dragon Collapserpent
Salamangreat Gazelle
Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms
White Dragon Wyverburster
Daigusto Emeral
Salamangreat Circle
Sky Striker Mecha Modules – Multirole
Terraforming
Trickstar Light Stage
Metaverse

Semi-Limited
Chaos Emperor Dragon – Envoy of the End
Danger! Nessie!
Danger!? Jackalope?
Danger!? Tsuchinoko?
Ehther the Heavenly Monarch
Elemental HERO Stratos
Inzektor Dragonfly
Performage Damage Juggler
Shurit, Strategist of the Nekroz
Royal Tribute

Newly Unlimited
Qliphort Scout
Luster Pendulum, the Dracoslayer
Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
Dark Hole
Monster Gate
Rekindling
Super Polymerization
Solemn Judgment
What do you think about? Is there some cards you would love to see on the banlist that isn't there? Is there card you hate to see on the list?

Personally as HERO player I love the changes to Stratos and super poly. Especially super poly. Freeing Tempest from the abyss gives me goosebumps, but it's because I still remember its and its brother's reign. Can't really comment the rest as I'm out of loop of meta. I've seen few Danger! cards and have to ask if they are really OP since there are 3 cards semi-limited. From what I could gather it was some kind of cool Rank 3 engine. I have to look further into it.

Source

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,407 posts
190 Days
Chaos Emperor Dragon being Semi-Limited makes me happy inside but also sad cause now I have to get a 2nd copy. Stratos also being upped makes me happy I haven't fully committed to E-HEROes.

Terraforming hit is a bit of a oof for me, loved using that with Union Hangar.

Also I see a lot of people saying Cyber Dragon might be Tier 1 now

this makes me even happier

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,407 posts
190 Days
With permission from 4th rate duelist Janp I'm doble posting in here

What would be everyone's top 10 cards? As a start I'm posting mine in here right now :D

10: Armed Dragon LV10
Spoiler:

Armed Dragon LV10 has always been an awesome card appearance wise, in the anime and in the TCG. Shame it's quite hard to bring out as its effect is quite handy IMO.

9: Cyber Phoenix
Spoiler:

The extreme bias starts here as I love Cyber Phoenix. Decent stats, good effect if it gets wiped out in battle (almost always draw into something better when it dies) and even protects your machines from being targeted by spells and traps, unless those target more than one monster on your field. I run 3 of these almost all the time.

8: Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon
Spoiler:

My first deck was focused around this bad boy and his ability to do double piercing damage. 4000 base attack and with a bit of luck slamming that into a 0 defense monster and its over before the game begins. My most favorite Ritual monster of them all and I still use it in my Blue-Eyes although some other card surpassed it, but that comes later.

7: Chimeratech Overdragon
Spoiler:

Overkill at its finest :3
Perfect in combination with Overload Fusion and with a lot of monsters in your GY, including of course at least one Cyber Dragon and not only does its attack rise with 800 per monster used for the fusion. It can also attack as many times as the ammount of monsters used to summon it. I had a time where I dumped 30 monsters to summon it... now that is some overkill if you ask me.

6: Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon
Spoiler:

When I added this card to my Blue-Eyes deck it quickly replaced Chaos MAX as my favorite card in that deck, very easy to summon out, nukes a monster at the cost of not being able to attack (but if he nukes someone he cant attack anyways its worth). It's very expensive and rare due to no reprints and only avalible in the movie pack, but this just might be the best Blue-Eyes card atm.

5: Elemental HERO Shining Flare Wingman
Spoiler:

When I saw this thing going up against Cyber End Dragon in the GX anime I wanted to have this card. Not only did it look cool, it also overpowered Cyber End (which it needed like 8 Elemental HERO cards in the GY for but still). In the end I got two copies and started to build a HERO deck around it slowly. Maybe eventually I will :P

4: Cyber Dragon Infinity
Spoiler:

Now the real fun begins, Cyber Dragon Infinity could very well be #3 or #2 due to how insanely powerful it is. Despite what the text says it is really easy to bring out and once it's out you have so much control. You can negate spells, traps, effects at the cost of 1 material per spell/trap/effect AND it can refresh materials by absorbing any monster in attack position, even those on your opponent's side. You can stop so much with it that it's a shame MR4 prevents me from having some nice fusions aside it.

3: Power Bond
Spoiler:

MYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES POWER BOND *evil laughter*
Whenever I draw Power Bond the vampire theme starts playing in my head and I begin my descent into madness as its either a 8000 attack Cyber End Dragon or a 5600 attack Cyber Twin Dragon to overrun anything in my path. Sure the cost is as much LP as the original attack of the fusion monster, but with 8000 starting LP that is acceptable casualties. Plus it just feels cool in combination with Limiter Removal to have 64.000 attack points staring down at some poor Kuriboh.

2: Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End
Spoiler:

Another card I really wanted to have thanks to the anime, even though right now it's far from what the card once was due to the errata, but I still love nuking the entire board and hands while dealing some extra burn damage to turn the game into a topdeck simulator. Visually it looks stunning and with the recent banlist update I might pick up another copy.

1: Cyber End Dragon
Spoiler:

Was there any doubt this would not be #1 given how big of a Cyber Dragon fanboy I am? Cyber End Dragon is just straight up amazing, maybe not as viable as Infinity or Twin Dragon, but it's still so cool to have it as an option. With piercing damage, 4000 attack points and just being downright awesome, Cyber End Dragon will be my #1 for a very long time... thank my Cyber Dragon bias for it lmao

Honorable mentions are Rainbow Dragon, XYZ-Dragon Cannon, Limiter Removal, Cybernetic Fusion Support, Cyber Dragon and Blue-Eyes White Dragon :P

man that was my longest post ever

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 6 Hours Ago
3,418 posts
6.4 Years
With permission from 4th rate duelist Janp I'm doble posting in here
Hey, I'm third rate duelist... With fourth rate deck.

But that's nice list you have there. I'm beginning to think you like Cyber Dragons.

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,407 posts
190 Days
Hey, I'm third rate duelist... With fourth rate deck.
oh snap i mispronounced the classic quote

But that's nice list you have there. I'm beginning to think you like Cyber Dragons.
nah what makes you think that of all things

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,407 posts
190 Days
Evil double post but I want to know people's thoughts on this

So with the new Gold Sarcophagus Tin came a lot of cards in the Prismatic Secret Rare rarity, which is basically Secret Rare but now the attribute also gets the shininess.
It also came with some new cards such as Red-Eyes Alternative Dragon and the more sought after Nibiru, the Primal Being.

What has your opinion been of this Tin and the mega packs that came with it? Anything of interest in them?

As for myself I have picked up myself a copy of Borrelsword Dragon (jfc the prize on that thing is high but its way lower in the Mega Pack variant) and Cyber Dragon Sieger. Eventually when I have more money I should pick up Cyber Revsytem too since that one seems really good too :o

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 6 Hours Ago
3,418 posts
6.4 Years
I want to build Exodia, the Legendary Defender deck so much now. Imagine giving your opponent Dark Fiend Token through Nightmare Archfiends or Revival Gift to beat them. I only have to figure out how to get it out quickly.

Also can we agree that this is the cutest art from this pack?
Spoiler:

TY

Age 23
Male
Netherlandia
Online now
Posted 1 Hour Ago
2,407 posts
190 Days
excuse me as i ram Cyber Valley into this thing for free damage

finally convinced Janp who the true Cyber masters are, I can die in peace now

didn't even have to use my god tier Cyber Dragon deck