Castform

Age 25
Male
Weather Institute in Hoenn
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
21,490 posts
7.1 Years
All if yall saying Duraludon are WRONG. HE is my baby leave him alone!!

I....am not sure I have a least favorite yet. I truly like every single one of them revealed so far. Maybe Grookey? I don't dislike it at all but it is the least appealing starter to me so there is that.

GamerFlame718

Breeder

Age 18
Male
Seen 3 Weeks Ago
Posted August 10th, 2019
113 posts
4.4 Years
Definitely Impidimp. The typing might be good, but I think the design is fugly tbh.
It was his hat Mr. Krabs. He was number one.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 29 Minutes Ago
26,828 posts
12.9 Years
^The design and idea may not be very unique, but I do think it looks very nice! Visually it's one of the more popular new Pokémon, I think; I've never seen anyone say they dislike how it looks. As a Whimsicott fan I am still very happy with it. 👍
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
86 posts
2.3 Years
Alcremie. Something is off about its official artwork (the lines aren't defined enough and it looks fan made), and reminds me of that dessert rhino animal crossing villager. Doesn't really seem to fit into the Pokemon world IMO. I've never been someone who dislikes inanimate/food based Pokemon, but Alcremie has something about it that irks me. We already have Swirlx and Slurpuff, do we really need another one?

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
15,005 posts
11.5 Years
Alcremie. Something is off about its official artwork (the lines aren't defined enough and it looks fan made), and reminds me of that dessert rhino animal crossing villager. Doesn't really seem to fit into the Pokemon world IMO. I've never been someone who dislikes inanimate/food based Pokemon, but Alcremie has something about it that irks me. We already have Swirlx and Slurpuff, do we really need another one?
Fair enough observations there. I did think about slurpuff when I first saw it too. (Amused at the reference to those sort of AC villagers too, haha.

I don't dislike Alcremie and its saving grace to me is the notion of it becoming a giant wedding cake, aka we have a wedding cake pokemon, but otherwise it is one I do not care for as such.

Queen

Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,599 posts
10.7 Years
Impidimp and the two legendaries. Too much going on with the Legendaries, why not simple design and colour-scheme!
Moon FC:
3669-3091-6701
Visit my Trade Shop
Or browse my Trade Sheet!

Sumner

The Dragontamer

Male
Brazil
Seen 33 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
2,341 posts
1.4 Years
The sword legendary. Its color scheme is meh, I prefer Zamazenta better. Also it kinda resembles Suicune to me
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

PockeyRade

Female
Alola Region
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
4 posts
2.1 Years
Also it kinda resembles Suicune to me
Turns out I was not the only one thinking about that after all! In fact, it's one of reasons I like the sword legendary more c:

About the least favorite Pokémon revealed so far, I'd say... Duraludon. While I don't dislike it, I'm just not interested in the design which looks somewhat like a lighter, except when I decide to use it in a thematic collection alongside Beldum c:

Shiva2932

❤︎Cherry Flavored❤︎

Age 24
Female
Seen 11 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
9 posts
5 Days
Impidimp definitely. I just do not care for the design at all.

Name: Ghost
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Entei Fan

Canine pokemon fan

Age 34
Non-binary
Hamsternidia , somewhere in the universe
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
791 posts
14.4 Years
Grookey. Come on guys, we have enough godd*mn monkeys in Pokemon now
This

Also

Alcremie - it seems nintendo played pokemon sweet version too much
My pokemon omega red trainer card

Original nick - BH
Name - Bartek

Janp

Age 22
Male
Czech Republic
Online now
Posted 5 Hours Ago
3,418 posts
6.4 Years
The box legendaries (especially Zamazenta because it just looks weird) and Impidimp. While its typing is great, its design looks like something from Yo-Kai Watch.
Age 28
Male
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 4 Days Ago
2,327 posts
11.4 Years
Morpeko, but that's kind of an easy choice isn't it? Aside from Mimikyu it's been a while since I've liked a pikaclone. (and Mimikyu doesn't even really count)

My least favourite Pokemon....it's probably a tie between three Pokemon: Duraludon, Zacian and Zamazenta.

I don't really get Duraludon, and that's annoying because I like to be open minded about Pokemon designs but I still haven't really seen a satisfying explanation of what this Pokemon is supposed to be about.

Zacian and Zamazenta are just kind of boring....they're definitely my least favourite mascot legendaries ever. Maybe that will change when I learn more about their lore but I'm not so sure about that.

P.S - I like Impidimp.
Looking for X & Y friends, friend code is: 2964-8571-0102
Send me a pm if you add me.

bobandbill

This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 19 Hours Ago
15,005 posts
11.5 Years
Morpeko, but that's kind of an easy choice isn't it? Aside from Mimikyu it's been a while since I've liked a pikaclone. (and Mimikyu doesn't even really count)

My least favourite Pokemon....it's probably a tie between three Pokemon: Duraludon, Zacian and Zamazenta.

I don't really get Duraludon, and that's annoying because I like to be open minded about Pokemon designs but I still haven't really seen a satisfying explanation of what this Pokemon is supposed to be about.

Zacian and Zamazenta are just kind of boring....they're definitely my least favourite mascot legendaries ever. Maybe that will change when I learn more about their lore but I'm not so sure about that.

P.S - I like Impidimp.
Duraludon is based on Mecha-Godzilla, which was made out of metal to fight Godzilla. Design has similarities there, as does the whole 'Duraludon fights Tyranitar' lore we got, and as we know - T-tar is based on Godzilla!

https://daily.pokecommunity.com/2019/07/10/the-real-world-basis-behind-alcremie-rolycoly-and-duraludon/
Impidimp without a doubt. Reminds me of Sableye and I don't like it as well...
Aww, I like Sableye myself. Granted part of that has to do with seeing its cool animations back in Pokemon Colosseum. Twitchy and all - made it stick out as memorable.

PkMnTrainerWilliam

Aspiring Professor's Aide

Male
Texas, United States
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
5 posts
2 Days
For me the Pokemon that comes to mind right away is Impidimp. Its design just doesn't mesh well with me... that and the name is kinda corny. I'm sure I'd grow attached to it if I spent time with one in Pokemon Camp, of course, as I've even managed to use doing that in Pokemon Amie/Refresh with Joltik/Galvantula, which put the final push past my fear of Spiders. (At least mostly. I can handle being in close proximity but I still freak if I suddenly realize one is on me.)

The other one that comes to mind would be Duraludon. It's just a strong meh reaction from me even now.
"No matter where our destiny leads,
I'll be there for you,
Always come through,
And that you can believe."
v My main 3DS team as of Ultra Sun! v

IcyIce

Fictional Writer.

Male
Tennessee
Seen 5 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
4,931 posts
9.4 Years
Impidimp and Duraludon are, to me, are some of the worst designs in pokemon. The imp just doesn't look right and doesn't really scream... pokemon to me. I know it is hard to say what a pokemon is, but for me personally, I just don't like.

As for Dura, I don't even know what it is supposed to be. I am not sure how it is a dragon type. Out of all the dragons, I just don't like it. It is one of the worse looking dragon pokemon.

Drednaw isn't far behind these two.

Palamon

Has sent out Pikachu!

Age 22
Male
Milaturia.
Online now
Posted 20 Hours Ago
4,938 posts
10.6 Years
All the Impidimp hate is annoying.

But anyway, none of them, I actually like all the Pokemon revealed so far. They're all really well designed, if I'm being honest.
Theme: Natsume Sakasaki
Pair: Green
Advertiser Content