• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Cid

Years
FFIX is like the second worst RPG in existence, after Persona 4. Easily the worst FF I've ever played, and yes, I am including XIII in that.

That said, I've not really played FFII very much, so I'm not counting that. Or FFXI either. But the rest of the mainline numbered titles and a few of the spinoffs, yeah. I can't think of any games other than P4 that I'd rather not play than IX.

Will keep you posted on Astral Chain, although god knows when I'm going to get to it...I've not even touched the new Fire Emblem yet, I bought the AA trilogy and both Megaman X Legacy Collections in sales, and I'm in a retro mood right now. I got the Mana Collection when it got released physically too and I've never played the original Final Fantasy Adventure, despite playing both the remakes of it. xD

...and I'm getting five games this month...help...
Oof, even I've heard of the praise FF9 has gotten, so this is a shock to me. But everyone is different, so you guys might just have to agree to disagree.

I've bought and played a little bit of Collection of Mana, too! All three games I can't wait to sink my teeth into, after finishing my Tellius runs. I don't like the squished font and some of the phrasing of Trials of Mana so far, but it's only because I've played the fan translation too many times. Glad to hear you got the collection as well. Hope you enjoy it!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I got a Nintendo Switch with Let's Go Pikachu this week. Despite the Switch being able to be portable I will be using the Switch mainly in Docked Mode.

Years
Just because it was on sale on psn, I decided to pick up Eternity The Last Unicorn. I am actually having fun with the game even though this game was panned by critics.

This upcoming Tuesday I'll have Nascar Heat 4 Gold Edition to play.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
Decided to preorder Link's Awakening for the Switch. It does look like a pretty straightforward remake with not much being added to original game, so it should be on the rather short side. (which why a lot of people are saying it should be full priced). It's honestly one of my favorites in the series so I honestly don't mind putting down the money, but I do get the other side of the argument.

The style is pretty adorable too, so I definitely want the amiibo as well.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
checked out fire emblem three houses from work and a few days later i ended up trading in my copy of super mario odyssey and purchasing the copy of fe that i was checking out. this was not the plan lmfao. rip me.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Haven't bought it yet but Borderlands 3 is calling me BIG TIME.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
Picked up my copy of Limited Edition Link's Awakening yesterday (which I thankfully had paid off before my car decided to have a hissy fit). Still playing through Three Houses so it's on the backlog for now, but it was very nice to have an art book that was actually an art book and not just a dozen or so pages. The Game Boy steel cover tickled the nostalgia in me as well.

Tamaraluv

Tamara luv
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Sep 24, 2019
I pre-ordered a new Call of Duty, Modern Warfare, it will be released soon, can't wait!!!

Years
last thursday i paid off my preorder for link's awakening, but then on saturday night i drunkenly bought the untitled goose game. i can't wait to play it!!!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I recently bought Celeste on the Switch when it was on sale. Played the first two chapters on Sunday. Can't wait to dive back in later this week when I'm less busy.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen today
Noticed that Okami was 50% off on PSN yesterday, so I bought it for only £7.99. It's a game I've been wanting to play for years, glad I noticed it because that's a bargain right there.

pkmin3033

- Dragon Quest I-III
- Dragon Quest XI S
- Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland (which I initially wasn't going to buy but it was going for about half price so I thought why not)
- Darksiders 2 Deathnitive Edition

...it's been an expensive few days. Considering a few more Switch games too, although I might ask for them for my birthday or Christmas.

Years
My latest purchase was "Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening."

Well I preordered it from Gamestop with Edge shipping anyway.
Here I am a week after the release and I just got an email telling me they're just now starting to process my order.

Sojiro

Hoo Boy
Years
Picked up Borderlands 3 when it launched, played it a lot in the past month with my friends. Very fun, single player and multi.

Back