• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Let's Go] Shiny Count!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Do you guys have any shinies in Let's Go Eevee / pikachu?

What sorts of shinies have you guys found (whether you caught them or not)?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I currently have three. A shiny butterfree and a shiny nidoking that are both on my team, and a shiny gyarados while i was trying to hunt shellder. I hadnt picked up the game since beating the elite four but maybe someone in the future ill hunt for more.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i have a few. i randomly found a shiny pidgeotto. then i hunted for a vulpix and got one. i started hunting for a ponyta, but got psyduck instead. and then i have a shiny grimer my bf sent me from pokemon go, and a shiny geodude i sent from my own go account.

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
I'm up to 10.
- 2 Rattata
- 2 Spearow
- Fearow
- Mr. Mime
- Drowzee
- Charmelean
- Pidgey
- Pigeotto

and am now going for Bulbasaur and Pikachu.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Two. One was a Shiny Zubat after chain comboing Chansey to try it out and get some levelling for dex completion done, and the other a Shiny Charmander someone gave me (spare, presumably) after I helped them trade-evo some Shinies they had. Guess it pays to help others! :V

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Age 24
  • Ohio
  • Seen Mar 24, 2023
Didn't get any in my main save file, but I've opened another account for a full Shiny playthrough (which I'm starting to regret, but haha)! So far, I've gotten a shiny female Weedle who is now a beautiful green Beedrill (her name is Vespa), and a shiny Metapod which...I didn't catch. ;_; Trying to forget about that one. I'm about to go for a Charmander on Route 3.

Last edited:

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
I'm up to 10.
- 2 Rattata
- 2 Spearow
- Fearow
- Mr. Mime
- Drowzee
- Charmelean
- Pidgey
- Pigeotto

and am now going for Bulbasaur and Pikachu.

Pikachu Acquired, two actually. One of each gender. My preference was male but the female came first.

Now focusing on Bulbasaur.

Claire Lilly

~Professional Vulpix Breeder/Trainer~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 16, 2019
I've caught a shiny Bellsprout after 21 sightings yesterday and a shiny Vulpix after 45 to 46 sightings today. Both are my very first ones and Bellsprout was actually a surprise encounter, I didn't hunted for one. I only wanted to level up my pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
None, I started my first shiny hunt for Gastly. I have a chain of 31. Now I'm just running around. Its incredibly boring compared to gen 6 shiny hunting.

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
Years
Probably around 30 shinies? I'm in the process of trying to get a full shiny live dex in my storage and it's taking ages!

Years
lmaooo none ; ; I tried to shiny hunt at the very beginning but gave up right away, really wanted to just play through the game. Determined to get at least a few shinies before I finish up!

Back