• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Speculation Possible Crew of the Pokemon Sword and Shield Anime!

Also, which character should make a return?( The new characters revealed do not look like travelling

• Misty

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brock

• Clemont

• May

• Cilan

• Iris

• Lillie

• Mallow

• Kiawe

• Sophocles

• NONE OF THE ABOVE

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 24, 2019
Wanted to know if any of you guys have the information on who the director and writers of the Pokemon Sword and Shield Anime would be? Could give a potential hint on the plot of the anime! Also are any of the previous directors/writers are returning for the making of this series?

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 24, 2019
They haven't updated it yet I guess... It is clear that every generation Pokemon game is promoted by an anime season though!

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jun 24, 2019
Also, I am just trying to speculate some plots of the next season by confirming some of the crew members....

SceptileActual

Sceptile, The Forest Pokémon.
Years
We all know they're gonna make another gen 1 anime cameo, but I honestly feel Serena is gonna return, after having maybe the best female protagonist story besides (maybe overrated) Misty and being very fan favored, there's a definite she will return.

Back