• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile What level are you?

Sirfetch’d

The Pokemon GO level system is notorious for being extremely hard to reach level 40 for casual players. A lot of people who have been playing since release still have not hit 40. What level are you now? Are you close to being level 40?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I'm at level 26 now, after becoming best friends with one of the Japanese players on my friends list. I'm mostly a casual player myself: ie: catching Pokemon, spinning Pokestops, and occasionally trying to do raids. I noticed the exp has started getting higher and higher to get to the next level since hitting level 20, and I really hope I can reach at least level 30 someday.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
i'm level 29, maybe a little more than halfway to 30 by now. even when i was playing hardcore last fall, it was still hard af to gain levels. but i kind of don't mind too much bc that means you still have room to grow and go up from where you are. things get boring when you max out, speaking from experience in the main games lol.

Years
I just got up to level 36 a couple of days ago. A majority of my leveling up was done really early, and I think I was already above level 30 by the time they overhauled the Gym system a few years ago. Since then I mostly play a couple minutes a day, just to catch a few Pokemon and keep my streaks up. If Gyms, raids, trading, and battling would've been a thing from the beginning, I'm sure I would've hit level 40 a long time ago, haha

Sirfetch’d

I am almost at level 36 now. The last few levels have actually happened quick for me because I have been spamming a lot of lucky eggs, mass evolving things, and I became ultra friends with 3 or 4 people. Hoping to be level 40 within the next two years maybe lol

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 15, 2021
I'm level 34, juuuust over halfway to 35.

These last 5.5 levels are gonna be a slog.

Back