• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~♥Dawn Fan Club♥~♥ "No need to worry!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
an interesting proposition. however i dont think i would like it because it would slightly degrade one of my reasons for liking her, that she is so girly. i think her outfit is fine the way it is because it makes her look as such. also i think this would be kind of copying part of may's design and nobody wants that. i understand that you already have a position that its too revealing and it allows for fanart panty shots and all that but its not as if they meant it to be that way. overall i like it the way it is

I agree that I wouldn't like it much, it kind of takes away the purpose of the skirt. Plus she looks so much better as she is. Have we learned nothing from what the Pokemon Learning League version of her looks like? XP

The reason why I suggested this is so Dawn will receive less bashing from the guys at 4chan for her appearance.

GFDawn

Dawn's Boyfriend
Years
The reason why I suggested this is so Dawn will receive less bashing from the guys at 4chan for her appearance.

While I can understand your reasoning, why should you care what they think? They are in the severe minority as it is and 4chan isn't exactly a place for serious discussion. Case in point, a skirt isn't a reason to bash someone. I think a lot of people here like her the way she is, not want to change this and that about her.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
While I can understand your reasoning, why should you care what they think? They are in the severe minority as it is and 4chan isn't exactly a place for serious discussion. Case in point, a skirt isn't a reason to bash someone. I think a lot of people here like her the way she is, not want to change this and that about her.

Everything on the internet is taken seriously, even 4chan. That said, if anyone tries to mention Dawn as best pokegirl, they get flamed for liking her and point out why she's a bad character, from her skirt to her status as a May clone, and why another pokegirl of their choice is better. They make excellent points about her.

GFDawn

Dawn's Boyfriend
Years
Everything on the internet is taken seriously, even 4chan. That said, if anyone tries to mention Dawn as best pokegirl, they get flamed for liking her and point out why she's a bad character, from her skirt to her status as a May clone, and why another pokegirl of their choice is better. They make excellent points about her.

Yeah, that's not true. And no they don't, Dawn is arguably the most loved Pokegirl, bringing in lots of fans from both genders and consistently topping popularity polls. But if you really believe that she's a bad character then maybe it's not the place for you. Sounds more like a personal belief than something that's backed up with evidence.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Yeah, that's not true. And no they don't, Dawn is arguably the most loved Pokegirl, bringing in lots of fans from both genders and consistently topping popularity polls. But if you really believe that she's a bad character then maybe it's not the place for you. Sounds more like a personal belief than something that's backed up with evidence.

Who says I hate Dawn? She's one of my favorite Pokegirls in the series. I just want her to be less-hated by older fans who call her the s word for her appearance and want Misty back.

GFDawn

Dawn's Boyfriend
Years
Who says I hate Dawn? She's one of my favorite Pokegirls in the series. I just want her to be less-hated by older fans who call her the s word for her appearance and want Misty back.

Like I said, who cares? Those people aren't real fans anyway, you just said it yourself, all they want is Misty back. So it wouldn't matter if she had a skirt or was covered head to toe in a nun's outfit, she's not Misty.

drosewood67

Opeslum League Champion
Years
If Dawn was real and stayed with you for a day, what would you two do together during that day?

Well...we'd go shopping for clothes, go out to eat, go to a pool, fo shopping for clothes again, come home and have a Contest Battle, watch a movie, and go to bed.

What would you think if Dawn wore biker shorts under her skirt?

If she were to look like that, she'd kind of remind me of Hilda from BW. I did like Hilda's style, too.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
This club needs more activity, so here's some Dawn pics:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

drosewood67

Opeslum League Champion
Years
I personally like the first image. I always have liked those Dawn and Mamoswine photos. Thought it was funny whenever Mamoswine scrathed his/her butt when Dawn tried to give a command, like in "Leading a Stray" or "Trials and Adulations". I also think Dawn looks really cute when she's with all her Pokémon. {XD}

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
yeah that first pic is super cute, after im officially caught up with black and white anime im gonna go back and watch diamond and pearl saga again so i can enjoy dawn at her fullest once again

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Well the first Dawn image from that post was drawn by Soara, who is basically one of the greatest Pokemon fanarts in the fandom. Though he's also one of those artists who draws panty shots of her.

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
thats ok, theres always gonna be those perverted people on the internet that have to find everything sexual

GFDawn

Dawn's Boyfriend
Years
I also think that it's all in your perspective as well though, as far as this whole there's not enough of Dawn without it being sexual thing. If you choose to look at something in that light then okay maybe there is, but I do think some people overflanderize some things that are in any other case not sexual. I'm not saying "oh Dawn should expose more of her body" or anything, but at the same time I can't say that every pantyshot or pic of her in a suggestive position is sexual. Take for example my avatar or the first pic, both have been perceived as slightly sexual because she's bent over, but I see neither that way, but in a rather cute and endearing light. But obviously there are clear cut examples too and that's unavoidable. So it's in the eye of the beholder, we can't waste time nitpicking what is or isn't because everyone sees something different. Sorry for the little rant, but that's what I think lol.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Do you think it's ok to post links to Dawn images from Pixiv if you don't have an account there to allow only the image for this thread?

zdude18

Lone Wolf
Years
i mean if it still allows us to view the images without an account then that should be fine, but if we had to make an account i most likely wouldn't

Years
the only time you need a account on pixiv is if you want to view the full size image or if the image may be considered 18+ most Dawn images i believe are not 18+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back