The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Game Development Resources
Other Project: Generation 6 for Pokémon Essentials (Pokémon sprites and PBS files)

Resources Everything you need to help make your game can be found in here. You can also post your own resources. Remember to give credit!
The thread revival limit does not apply here.

Old March 12th, 2014 (11:37 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
    Here are icons for the Mega Ring and the Mega Stones for those who have games that use Mega Evolution. They contain the Icons and the items.txt for the PBS folder. If your game is gonna use more custom Mega Evolutions then you should take one of the Mega Stone icons and just edit them a different color and Save As them so you don't overwrite the original ones.

Enjoy!

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=316860

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 12th, 2014 (1:12 PM).

Nature: Gentle
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Farlavor View Post
      and btw Pokemon Trainer Jackey,
      You should NOT post anymore offtopics... becuz, We do not asked for a game of yours, we asked for an update of Pokemon Essentials, Isn't it?

okay, you have fairy types in your game... or maybe not, I cannot trust in a fangame, and by lacking of a decent update for Pokemon essentials, You may only have custom Fairy type moves or the closest relatives to X/Y fairy moves, but not the official ones.
      [...]

I shouldn't have to push things out, but if there's a thing that I REALLY HATE THE HELL OUT OF ME... Is leaving an important project UNFINISHED, UNDONE, and UNCOMPLETED...

I better suggest you all to POST IT ALREADY in the wiki, and make everyone do it by themselves... Becuz it's really clear that YOU WILL NOT fulfill such a thing like this...
      Wow. Rude. For your information, I didn't provide any actual original content in that pack except for piecing together an image or two for the required images. I did not include a game, or even part of one. If you actually paid attention to what I said (and the fully detailed documentation I included in the Fairy type kit), I posted JUST the very basics for setting up Fairy Type. Basically, the kit I posted includes adding Fairy Type to the established types, updating Gen 1-5 Pokemon such as Clefairy to be the proper typing, and updating the, what, two or four or whatever moves that got changed to Fairy type, like Charm.

No Fakemon (there aren't even any in my game, not that it matters).

No fake moves (there are no new moves of any sort in this pack - I do not have the experience needed to write moves at this time - the only thing I did other than update the moves that were ret-conned to Fairy was go ahead and throw in the Shadow moves that are already included with Essentials and just not implemented. So they're already as "official" as a fan-made gaming engine can be because they came with it).

I made this pack because I needed Cleffa, Igglybuff, and Ralts to be the correct type so their advantages/disadvantages would be correct, and then someone asked if any bare minimum stuff could be released, so I went ahead and posted what I made because yay collaboration. If you're going to be so demanding that people just post what they've done so far regarding Gen 6 updates, then don't be such a jerk to people who've already done what you asked.

You are not a moderator, in fact, you're a first-time poster. If an actual moderator or someone actually involved in this project has a problem with the resource pack I posted, then that's for them to tell me about, not for you, and given that a month has gone by and no one has said anything, I find it doubtful that they're the ones with a problem. If they do have a problem, they're welcome to tell me and that's fine, but you aren't them.
      Old March 13th, 2014 (9:22 AM). Edited March 13th, 2014 by Farlavor.

as far as I know, this has been left for OVER 2 DAMN WEEKS!

and I already know of some guys who said a thing about updating stuff and then they simply quit, no questions asked.

so please, I rather prefer YOU to do something to improve that update... or else... ask those fools to put a BETA version available to download and let other people doing the stuff they didn't work. becuz I am very interested in seeing this update already finished... I am too old to start scripting stuff and simply make my pokemon fangame crashing or becoming an useless piece of junk for making a mistake with a program language that I NEVER LEARNED since 90s becuz it never existed.

I am too old to just learn Ruby, RGGS or wathever the language it is.
        that's why it should be handled by people who knows about it.

and since Maruno don't like to use anything but original pokemon sprites ripped from videogames, We will never have any Gen 6 pokemon.

besides, 6 gen pokemon isn't just copy the sprites and voila, It's just adding all the info including EV bonus, base stats and stuff that I will never achieve by simply copy paste a few images and adding random stuff in "Pokemon.txt".

so please... I only want this to continue... and don't quit just by stuffs like.

"Dammit... I canno't make grass types be inmune to seed attacks"

or "AAAARRRGGGH... I cannot make ghosts inmune to traps"

simply, Don't put the damn inmunities or other redundant stuff that just makes battling a pain in the ass to those who was acustomed to Gen 1-5 like the weather abilities to last 5 turns... and make a pseudo Gen 6 with the same mechanics as B/W... It's march for gods sake... Make the update #14 now with all the new pokemon, and do those stuff on #15. okay?

becuz if I have to wait for this, I will die by old aging.

PS: That's not being rude... THAT WAS BEING DESPERATED.
        Old March 13th, 2014 (10:37 AM).
        Snivy's the badass of Gen V!

Nature: Hasty
          Wow, okay? So Farlavor, for one, yelling at them is not going to help. Secondly, please, please use proper grammar if you're going to complain at people for a SERVICE that they are doing WITH NO PAY. It takes time to program in some things, and they don't want to release anything half finished. So yes, its been two weeks. Maybe they're working on a bunch of things, or maybe they're busy.

Secondly, Grass immunity to seeding and the like are mechanics because they are balancing, and if they want to take the time to add a mechanic then they goddamn can, because they're the ones making it on their own time. Don't be rude and start going off on them just because you're too lazy to learn ruby (You cant use the excuse of too old. That's BS.)

I'm sure they're continuing, but posts like that aren't gonna make it go any quicker. It's just not cool. So please, unless you have something constructive to post, please don't post. Don't make a comment that's all complaining and nothing helping.

Now that that's out of the way, I have all the new abilities except for 2 (parental bond and symbiosis) programmed in, although i broke attacking moves. Once i get that error fixed, I can share it with the project.
          Old March 13th, 2014 (11:44 AM).
          #BAMFPokemonNerd

Nature: Sassy
            The problem with adding in gen6 pokemon is that they are all custom, as using the official ones is highly ill-advised. That leaves 2 options, use the smogon project, which not only do you need credit to use, there are a few stipulations as well as the overwhelming fact that they are very poorly done. Or, the second option, search DA, which results in several projects already underway. However, all of which require some sort of notification that they are used, rather than the whole "gimme credit and leave." At least the good ones any way >.>

Therefore, adding the gen 6 pokemon as a public resource is near impossible, as no one would credit these people or adhere to their stipulations.

Also, I would like to note to anyone reading, and at no one in particular, that resources of one, or a team's own work, is fully under their discretion, and they have no obligation to anyone to complete it, unless there is some sort of transaction both parties are agreeing to. To request fervently your desire to have something they started working on, will fall solely on deaf and irritated ears. Resources are to help others make something with little to no effort on the public's end, while the ones working are sacrificing their own time. From experience, even the greatest of endeavors can be easily tossed aside and never worked on, just because one feels like it, and anyone upset can do it themselves - and often times do. (thats my confession rant)

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old March 13th, 2014 (1:50 PM).

Nature: Calm
              Good god. I feel like I've lost a quarter of my brain cells reading Farlavor's post.

Anyway, why don't we contribute to this thread by adding stuff bit by bit, instead of waiting for one guy to do everything? I think that would be most helpful to whoever is doing this project (assuming he hasn't officially quit) and to this community.

I can start with a bit of the updated type resistances, specifically with electric type's immunity to paralysis. It was pretty easy overall, since you could copy the negated effects of burn and poisoining already defined, and just change the respective type to Electric.

Within PokeBattle_Effects, add this after line 248, after the substitute check:
              Code:
              if pbHasType?(:ELECTRIC) && !isConst?(self.item,PBItems,:RINGTARGET)
                    @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("It doesn't affect {1}...",pbThis(true))) if showMessages
                    return false
                  end
              Now go to line 265, there should be a def titled "pbCanParalyzeSynchronize? (opponent)"
              After the line that says "return false if self.status!=0" add this "if" statement:
              Code:
              if pbHasType?(:ELECTRIC) && !isConst?(self.item,PBItems,:RINGTARGET)
                     @battle.pbDisplay(_INTL("{1}'s {2} had no effect on {3}!",
                        opponent.pbThis,PBAbilities.getName(opponent.ability),pbThis(true)))
                     return false
                  end
              That should prevent paralysis from being passed on to an electric type Poke through Synchronize. I think that is all you need to do, since other handlers (such as abilities and moves which cause paralysis) refer to this one.

For the others, I did make a post way back stating that a work-around to get the Grass type immune to powder moves is by creating new function codes which does the effect of the move AND fails if the target's type is Grass (similar to how leech seed is set up). I don't know how to add new function codes, though, and whether I should do so or not. I'm not a scripter.
              Old March 13th, 2014 (5:49 PM).

Nature: Gentle
                If needed, I could start updating the pokemon.txt file more thoroughly next week (probably starting Tuesday). I won't really have time this weekend to start it. Granted, it won't work without the moves (or place-holders for the moves ... and I guess placeholder images for the new Pokemon), so without the moves, it's not like there's an urgent rush to finish right this second... unless you're Farlavor. :P

Regarding art, is the general idea to completely update the art for all 700+ Pokemon, or to just add the new Pokemon in a style that matches what comes with Essentials? Because if the latter, then people would only need to find/make 69 Pokemon plus their alternate forms as opposed to, what, like 718. It might be easier to start there.

Quote:
                as far as I know, this has been left for OVER 2 DAMN WEEKS!

and I already know of some guys who said a thing about updating stuff and then they simply quit, no questions asked.

so please, I rather prefer YOU to do something to improve that update... or else... ask those fools to put a BETA version available to download and let other people doing the stuff they didn't work. becuz I am very interested in seeing this update already finished... I am too old to start scripting stuff and simply make my pokemon fangame crashing or becoming an useless piece of junk for making a mistake with a program language that I NEVER LEARNED since 90s becuz it never existed.

I am too old to just learn Ruby, RGGS or wathever the language it is.
                that's why it should be handled by people who knows about it.

and since Maruno don't like to use anything but original pokemon sprites ripped from videogames, We will never have any Gen 6 pokemon.

besides, 6 gen pokemon isn't just copy the sprites and voila, It's just adding all the info including EV bonus, base stats and stuff that I will never achieve by simply copy paste a few images and adding random stuff in "Pokemon.txt".

so please... I only want this to continue... and don't quit just by stuffs like.

"Dammit... I canno't make grass types be inmune to seed attacks"

or "AAAARRRGGGH... I cannot make ghosts inmune to traps"

simply, Don't put the damn inmunities or other redundant stuff that just makes battling a pain in the ass to those who was acustomed to Gen 1-5 like the weather abilities to last 5 turns... and make a pseudo Gen 6 with the same mechanics as B/W... It's march for gods sake... Make the update #14 now with all the new pokemon, and do those stuff on #15. okay?

becuz if I have to wait for this, I will die by old aging.

PS: That's not being rude... THAT WAS BEING DESPERATED.
                Too old to learn? That's preposterous. There are people earning degrees well into their 90's! You aren't too old to learn. You're either too busy or too lazy. And if you have trouble learning, that's because the mind is like a muscle and you've allowed it to atrophy, but with some studying, the mind can be sharpened. Although with the attitude you have, I can see how you failed to learn patience and manners. "TWO WEEKS" is not a long time at all when it comes to game development, especially hobby game development.

Have you ever considered that ActionReplayer might have something going on in his life that's far more important than working on a hobby right now? He might have a very good reason for why he hasn't logged on in a while. For all we know, his life could be changing greatly right now. Did you ever consider that? Pokemon Essentials is a hobby. He is not obligated to try and get his contributions done as fast as humanly possible, especially if he's got bigger things going on.

And have you ever considered that your tone when you write is important? Because it is, and so far you have not been coming across very well. Maybe you think you don't sound rude, and maybe it's not your intent, but to us, you're coming across as rather bratty, and it makes us not want to help you or do things for you.
                Old March 13th, 2014 (6:10 PM).
                #BAMFPokemonNerd

Nature: Sassy
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Jackey View Post
                  If needed, I could start updating the pokemon.txt file more thoroughly next week (probably starting Tuesday). I won't really have time this weekend to start it. Granted, it won't work without the moves (or place-holders for the moves ... and I guess placeholder images for the new Pokemon), so without the moves, it's not like there's an urgent rush to finish right this second... unless you're Farlavor. :P

Regarding art, is the general idea to completely update the art for all 700+ Pokemon, or to just add the new Pokemon in a style that matches what comes with Essentials? Because if the latter, then people would only need to find/make 69 Pokemon plus their alternate forms as opposed to, what, like 718. It might be easier to start there.
                  I tend to see most people sticking to the gen 4 style of battlers, and while thats all well and good, it severely limits the resources available, I have only completely a handful of gen 4 style backs of Chaos Rush's resource pack, and thats Gen 5, resources are very far behind, where as the resources in a gen 5 style are all-encompassing, and exist for all 718 pokemon, save for the backs

I mentioned it to someone else, that the styles existing are in 3, GBA style - your rom hacking, and chaos rush pack, gen 4 style, your essentials pack, and the new frontier Unova style

There exist pros and cons to them all, GBA has severe lack of resource and countless limitations - gen 4 has pain in the ass stipulations to adhere to, and Unova is too big and too advanced for essentials' current battle system

I guess what I'm saying is the problem is that I have strict rules about these kinds of things and it bugs me to see others taking short-cuts - but I will say that Unova has the most promising outcome as far as the future of essentials, if people are willing to put forth the effort
                  ...that being said Gen 4 is also an equally viable option to stay true to if people are willing to put forth the effort (granted a little more than Unova)

I wont go into it entirely, as to stay brief, but what separates the styles from one another is that GBA has the back of a pokemon, with an increased focal point of the creature, that is to say the back of it is bigger than the front - Gen 4 increases this difference further by having an increased size ration (64x64 to 80x80) while unova is equal in size, mirrored images of front and back, while in battle the back is double the size of the front - this creates the tedious and pain in the ass problems of updating a GBA resource to fit seamlessly into essentials, and why I subsequently gave up on the endeavor. Just food or thought fr anyone willing to pick up where I left off.

To answer your question I would like to see the essentials sticking to a single style, which seems to be Gen 4 as it already exists in its entirety as far as scripting, but 2 while generations need to be created in order to appease the public.

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

Old March 13th, 2014 (11:36 PM).

i dont get how the smogon project ones are poorly done as they look decent to me (considering there a done in a different style than the games (i believe there gen 5 style right) I do however have all 719 fronts and backs in gen 6 style however many shinies (mainly backs) and alt forms (mainly genders i think) are missing which is a shame but for those that are interested there from serebii.net and http://www.pkparaiso.com/
                    Old March 13th, 2014 (11:45 PM).
                    The Absol Master

Nature: Adamant
                      This one for moves.txt seems to be correct:
                      Code:
                      XXX,PHANTOMFORCE,Phantom Force,0CD,90,GHOST,Physical,100,10,0,00,0,aef,Smart,"The user vanishes somewhere, then strikes the target on the next turn. This move hits even if the target protects itself."
                      XXX - set this to an unused move number.
                      Old March 14th, 2014 (5:11 AM).
                      --------------------

I'm not backing anything Farlavor has said or has done, but it seems his opinions got people to continue with the project, so in all fairness, a lot of people will thank him in the future... I was ready to request this thread locked if all the posts were going to be aimed at him or anyone and not the project but, it has worked out.

On to the reason I have commented though.

Is there a list of moves, effects and abilities, that need adding, I will offer "my services" or as I'm going to call it, help.

Anything that I do contribute though, I will post here so that it's public, if there is one thing I do agree with what Falavor said, is that this project is kept out of reach to everyone but 1 guy, it shouldn't be.
                        Old March 14th, 2014 (6:40 AM).
                        ಥдಥ

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by p.claydon View Post
                        i dont get how the smogon project ones are poorly done as they look decent to me (considering there a done in a different style than the games (i believe there gen 5 style right) I do however have all 719 fronts and backs in gen 6 style however many shinies (mainly backs) and alt forms (mainly genders i think) are missing which is a shame but for those that are interested there from serebii.net and http://www.pkparaiso.com/
                        While I have used these sprites, there is a reason I never bundled them together and shared them or suggested that people use them...

even with some of the best people here in RGSS, using GIFs for battlers is buggy as all hell and I have still not found a way to get them working without the sprite flickering at certain points in the battle. I guess if people do not mind that, then by all means, but I think it is only fair to let them know that any expectations of the GIFs working flawlessly need to be let go.

SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
                        HARDCORE EDITION
                        To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
                        Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
                        Old March 14th, 2014 (10:30 AM).

Girls and guys,
                          Do we have a shared doc where we can post and check updates? If not, I'd like to make
                          a template for it and share it here, if y'all agree :]

Old March 14th, 2014 (12:52 PM).

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Destiny. View Post
                            This one for moves.txt seems to be correct:
                            Code:
                            XXX,PHANTOMFORCE,Phantom Force,0CD,90,GHOST,Physical,100,10,0,00,0,aef,Smart,"The user vanishes somewhere, then strikes the target on the next turn. This move hits even if the target protects itself."
                            XXX - set this to an unused move number.
                            Pretty much got it. The move itself is a weaker form of Shadow Force.

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Nickalooose
                            Anything that I do contribute though, I will post here so that it's public, if there is one thing I do agree with what Falavor said, is that this project is kept out of reach to everyone but 1 guy, it shouldn't be.
                            Cool! Also I'd like to recommend everyone to just ignore Farlavor right now, unless he actually contributes something to this topic. No need to devolve this thread even further.

As for a list, I agree with Stochastic that we should probably get a shared Doc to keep track of our progress, to keep things organized. To my knowledge, we don't have one.

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Worldslayer608
                            While I have used these sprites, there is a reason I never bundled them together and shared them or suggested that people use them...

even with some of the best people here in RGSS, using GIFs for battlers is buggy as all hell and I have still not found a way to get them working without the sprite flickering at certain points in the battle. I guess if people do not mind that, then by all means, but I think it is only fair to let them know that any expectations of the GIFs working flawlessly need to be let go.
                            While that is true if you wish to animate them, it's not a huge deal if you just want them static. You can use any image editing program to convert the files to PNG, so it's not a HUGE issue.

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Saving Raven
                            To answer your question I would like to see the essentials sticking to a single style, which seems to be Gen 4 as it already exists in its entirety as far as scripting, but 2 while generations need to be created in order to appease the public.
                            The point of Essentials is to get you started on a Pokemon game. How you want your game to look in terms of graphics is something that's up to the developer, not the kit.

I also don't recommend we worry so much about graphics, and focus more on getting the mechanics/data to match that of Gen 6, because you can easily get graphics of gen 6 pokemon, but that won't make the game actually work like Gen 6.
                            Old March 14th, 2014 (1:26 PM).
                            --------------------

Well when there is some sort of order and a list of things that need doing, I'll see what I can do :)
                              Old March 14th, 2014 (4:32 PM).

I have added some of the gen 6 moves that don't need scripting:
                                Spoiler:
                                Code:
                                578,DISARMINGVOICE,Disarming Voice,000,40,FAIRY,Special,0,15,0,04,0,bfk,Cute,"Letting out a charming cry, the user does emotional damage to opposing Pokémon. This attack never misses."
                                579,FAIRYWIND,Fairy Wind,000,40,FAIRY,Special,100,30,0,0,0,bf,Cute,"The user stirs up a fairy wind and strikes the target with it."
                                580,DRAININGKISS,Draining Kiss,0DD,50,FAIRY,Special,100,10,0,0,0,abf,Cute,"The user steals the target's energy with a kiss. The user's HP is restored by over half of the damage taken by the target."
                                581,MOONBLAST,Moonblast,045,95,FAIRY,Special,100,15,30,0,0,bf,Cute,"Borrowing the power of the moon, the user attacks the target. This may also lower the target's Sp. Atk stat."
                                582,BABYDOLLEYES,Baby-Doll Eyes,042,0,FAIRY,Status,100,30,0,00,1,b,Cute,"The user stares at the target with its baby-doll eyes, which lowers its Attack stat. This move always goes first."
                                583,PLAYROUGH,Play Rough,042,90,FAIRY,Physical,90,10,10,0,0,bf,Cute,"The user plays rough with the target and attacks it. This may also lower the target's Attack stat."
                                584,DAZZLINGGLEAM,Dazzling Gleam,000,80,FAIRY,Special,100,10,0,0,0,bf,Cute,"The user damages opposing Pokémon by emitting a powerful flash."
                                585,POWERUPPUNCH,Power-Up Punch,01C,40,FIGHTING,Physical,100,20,100,00,0,a,Cool,"Striking opponents over and over makes the user's fists harder. Hitting a target raises the Attack stat."
                                586,CONFIDE,Confide,045,0,NORMAL,Status,0,20,00,0,0,efk,Smart,"The user tells the target a secret, and the target loses its ability to concentrate. This lowers the target's Sp. Atk. stat."
                                587,PHANTOMFORCE,Phantom Force,0CD,90,GHOST,Physical,100,10,0,00,0,aef,Smart,"The user vanishes somewhere, then strikes the target on the next turn. This move hits even if the target protects itself."

Note: You need to edit the item ID.

I also added the TM's for these moves and all of the compatibility, excluding Nature Power.
                                Spoiler:
                                Code:
                                [NATUREPOWER]
                                BULBASAUR,IVYSAUR,VENUSAUR
                                [DARKPULSE]
                                BLASTOISE,EKANS,ARBOK,VULPIX,NINETALES,MEOWTH,PERSIAN,MUK,GASTLY,HAUNTER,GENGAR,KOFFING,WEEZING,GYARADOS,MEW,CROBAT,UMBREON,MURKROW,MISDREAVUS,GLIGAR,STEELIX,SNEASEL,SKARMORY,HOUNDOUR,HOUNDOOM,LARVITAR,PUPITAR,TyrAnitaR,POOCHYENA,MIGHTYENA,NUZLEAF,SHIFtrY,SABLEYE,MAWILE,AGGRON,CARVANHA,SHARPEDO,CACNEA,CACTURNE,SEVIPER,CRAWDAUNT,SHUPPET,BANETTE,DUSKULL,DUSCLOPS,ABSOL,GLALIE,DEOXYS,MISMAGIUS,HONCHKROW,STUNKY,SKUNTANK,SPIRITOMB,LUCARIO,SKORUPI,DRAPION,CROAGUNK,TOXICROAK,WEAVILE,GLISCOR,PORYGONZ,DUSKNOIR,ROTOM,HEATRAN,GIRATINA,DARKRAI,ARCEUS,PURRLOIN,LIEPARD,SANDILE,KROKOROK,KROOKODILE,SCRAGGY,SCRAFTY,SIGILYPH,YAMASK,COHAGRIGUS,TRUBBISH,GARBODOR,ZORUA,ZOROARK,FRILLISH,JELLICENT,ELGYEM,BEHEEYEM,LITWICK,LAMPENT,CHANDELURE,DRUDDIGON,PAWNIARD,BISHARP,VULLABY,MANDIBUZZ,DEINO,HYDREIGON,TORNADUS,THUNDURUS,GENESECT
                                [POWERUPPUNCH]
                                CHARMANDER,CHARMELEON,CHARIZARD,SQUIRTLE,WARTORTLE,BLASTOISE,NIDOQUEEN,NIDOKING,CLEFAIRY,CLEFABLE,JIGGLYPUFF,WIGGLYTUFF,PSYDUCK,GOLDUCK,MANKEY,PRIMEAPE,POLIWHIRL,POLIWRATH,MACHOP,MACHOKE,MACHAMP,GEODUDE,GRAVELER,GOLEM,GRIMER,MUK,GENGAR,DROWZEE,HYPNO,CUBONE,MAROWAK,HITMONLEE,HITMONCHAN,LICKITUNG,RHYDON,CHANSEY,KANGASKHAN,MRMIME,JYNX,ELECTABUZZ,MAGMAR,SNORLAX,DRAGONITE,MEWTWO,MEW,TYPHLOSION,TOTODILE,CROCONAW,FERALIGATR,SENTRET,FURRET,LEDYBA,LEDIAN,FLAAFFY,AMPHAROS,MARILL,AZUMARILL,SUDOWOODO,POLITOED,AIPOM,QUAGSIRE,SLOWKING,SNUBBULL,GRANBULL,SNEASEL,TEDDIURSA,URSARING,DELIBIRD,ELEKID,MAGBY,MILTANK,BLISSEY,LARVITAR,PUPITAR,TYRANITAR,TREECKO,GROVYLE,SCEPTILE,COMBUSKEN,BLAZIKEN,MARSHTOMP,SWAMPERT,LOMBRE,LUDICOLO,NUZLEAF,SHIFTRY,BRELOOM,SLAKOTH,VIGOROTH,SLAKING,LOUDRED,EXPLOUD,MAKUHITA,HARIYAMA,SABLEYE,MAWILE,AGGRON,MEDITITE,MEDICHAM,VOLBEAT,ILLUMISE,GULPIN,SWALOT,GRUMPIG,SPINDA,FLYGON,CACNEA,CACTURNE,ZANGOOSE,KECLEON,DUSCLOPS,METANG,METAGROSS,REGIROCK,REGICE,REGISTEEL,GROUDON,JIRACHI,DEOXYS,CHIMCHAR,MONFERNO,INFERNAPE,KRICKETUNE,CRANIDOS,RAMPARDOS,BUIZEL,FLOATZEL,AMBIPOM,BUNEARY,LOPUNNY,MUNCHLAX,RIOLU,LUCARIO,CROAGUNK,TOXICROAK,WEAVILE,LICKILICKY,RHYPERIOR,ELECTIVIRE,MAGMORTAR,GALLADE,DUSKNOIR,UXIE,MESPRIT,AZELF,REGIGIGAS,DARKRAI,VICTINI,PIGNITE,EMBOAR,WATCHOG,SIMISAGE,SIMISEAR,SIMIPOUR,AUDINO,TIMBURR,GURDURR,CONKELDURR,SEISMITOAD,THROH,SAWK,KROKOROK,KROOKODILE,DARUMAKA,DARMANITAN,SCRAGGY,SCRAFTY,GOTHITELLE,REUNICLUS,EELEKTROSS,CUBCHOO,BEARTIC,MIENFOO,MIENSHAO,DRUDDIGON,GOLETT,GOLURK,PAWNIARD,BISHARP,HEATMOR,MELOETTA
                                [DAZZLINGGLEAM]
                                CLEFAIRY,CLEFABLE,JIGGLYPUFF,WIGGLYTUFF,ODDISH,GLOOM,VILEPLUME,ABRA,KADABRA,ALAKAZAM,TENTACOOL,TENTACRUEL,GASTLY,HAUNTER,GENGAR,DROWZEE,HYPNO,CHANSEY,STARYU,STARMIE,MRMIME,MEW,CHINCHOU,LANTURN,TOGEPI,TOGETIC,NATU,XATU,BELLOSSOM,HOPPIP,SKIPLOOM,JUMPLUFF,ESPEON,MISDREAVUS,GIRAFARIG,SNUBBULL,GRANBULL,BLISSEY,CELEBI,RALTS,KIRLIA,GARDEVOIR,NOSEPASS,SABLEYE,VOLBEAT,ILLUMISE,SWABLU,ALTARIA,BALTOY,CLAYDOL,SHUPPET,BANETTE,CHIMECHO,JIRACHI,BUDEW,ROSERADE,CHERUBI,CHERRIM,MISMAGIUS,CHINGLING,TOGEKISS,GALLADE,PROBOPASS,UXIE,MESPRIT,AZELF,PHIONE,MANAPHY,SHAYMIN,VICTINI,MUNNA,MUSHARNA,AUDINO,COTTONEE,WHIMSICOTT,SIGILYPH,MINCCINO,CINCCINO,FRILLISH,JELLICENT,MELOETTA,SYLVEON
                                [CONFIDE]
                                BULBASAUR,IVYSAUR,VENUSAUR,CHARMANDER,CHARMELEON,CHARIZARD,SQUIRTLE,WARTORTLE,BLASTOISE,BUTTERFREE,BEEDRILL,PIDGEY,PIDGEOTTO,PIDGEOT,RATTATA,RATICATE,SPEAROW,FEAROW,EKANS,ARBOK,PIKACHU,RAICHU,SANDSHREW,SANDSLASH,NIDORANfE,NIDORINA,NIDOQUEEN,NIDORANmA,NIDORINO,NIDOKING,CLEFAIRY,CLEFABLE,VULPIX,NINETALES,JIGGLYPUFF,WIGGLYTUFF,ZUBAT,GOLBAT,ODDISH,GLOOM,VILEPLUME,PARAS,PARASECT,VENONAT,VENOMOTH,DIGLETT,DUGTRIO,MEOWTH,PERSIAN,PSYDUCK,GOLDUCK,MANKEY,PRIMEAPE,GROWLITHE,ARCANINE,POLIWAG,POLIWHIRL,POLIWRATH,ABRA,KADABRA,ALAKAZAM,MACHOP,MACHOKE,MACHAMP,BELLSPROUT,WEEPINBELL,VICTREEBEL,TENTACOOL,TENTACRUEL,GEODUDE,GRAVELER,GOLEM,PONYTA,RAPIDASH,SLOWPOKE,SLOWBRO,MAGNEMITE,MAGNETON,FARFETCHD,DODUO,DODRIO,SEEL,DEWGONG,GRIMER,MUK,SHELLDER,CLOYSTER,GASTLY,HAUNTER,GENGAR,ONIX,DROWZEE,HYPNO,KRABBY,KINGLER,VOLTORB,ELECTRODE,EXEGGCUTE,EXEGGUTOR,CUBONE,MAROWAK,HITMONLEE,HITMONCHAN,LICKITUNG,KOFFING,WEEZING,RHYHORN,RHYDON,CHANSEY,TANGELA,KANGASKHAN,HORSEA,SEADRA,GOLDEEN,SEAKING,STARYU,STARMIE,MRMIME,SCYTHER,JYNX,ELECTABUZZ,MAGMAR,PINSIR,TAUROS,GYARADOS,LAPRAS,EEVEE,VAPOREON,JOLTEON,FLAREON,PORYGON,OMANYTE,OMASTAR,KABUTO,KABUTOPS,AERODACTYL,SNORLAX,ARTICUNO,ZAPDOS,MOLTRES,DRATINI,DRAGONAIR,DRAGONITE,MEWTWO,MEW,CHIKORITA,BAYLEEF,MEGANIUM,CYNDAQUIL,QUILAVA,TYPHLOSION,TOTODILE,CROCONAW,FERALIGATR,SENTRET,FURRET,HOOTHOOT,NOCTOWL,LEDYBA,LEDIAN,SPINARAK,ARIADOS,CROBAT,CHINCHOU,LANTURN,PICHU,CLEFFA,IGGLYBUFF,TOGEPI,TOGETIC,NATU,XATU,MAREEP,FLAAFFY,AMPHAROS,BELLOSSOM,MARILL,AZUMARILL,SUDOWOODO,POLITOED,HOPPIP,SKIPLOOM,JUMPLUFF,AIPOM,SUNKERN,SUNFLORA,YANMA,WOOPER,QUAGSIRE,ESPEON,UMBREON,MURKROW,SLOWKING,MISDREAVUS,GIRAFARIG,PINECO,FORRETRESS,DUNSPARCE,GLIGAR,STEELIX,SNUBBULL,GRANBULL,QWILFISH,SCIZOR,SHUCKLE,HERACROSS,SNEASEL,TEDDIURSA,URSARING,SLUGMA,MAGCARGO,SWINUB,PILOSWINE,CORSOLA,REMORAID,OCTILLERY,DELIBIRD,MANTINE,SKARMORY,HOUNDOUR,HOUNDOOM,KINGDRA,PHANPY,DONPHAN,PORYGON2,STANTLER,TYROGUE,HITMONTOP,SMOOCHUM,ELEKID,MAGBY,MILTANK,BLISSEY,RAIKOU,ENTEI,SUICUNE,LARVITAR,PUPITAR,TYRANITAR,LUGIA,HOOH,CELEBI,TREECKO,GROVYLE,SCEPTILE,TORCHIC,COMBUSKEN,BLAZIKEN,MUDKIP,MARSHTOMP,SWAMPERT,POOCHYENA,MIGHTYENA,ZIGZAGOON,LINOONE,BEAUTIFLY,DUSTOX,LOTAD,LOMBRE,LUDICOLO,SEEDOT,NUZLEAF,SHIFTRY,TAILLOW,SWELLOW,WINGULL,PELIPPER,RALTS,KIRLIA,GARDEVOIR,SURSKIT,MASQUERAIN,SHROOMISH,BRELOOM,SLAKOTH,VIGOROTH,SLAKING,NINCADA,NINJASK,SHEDINJA,WHISMUR,LOUDRED,EXPLOUD,MAKUHITA,HARIYAMA,AZURILL,NOSEPASS,SKITTY,DELCATTY,SABLEYE,MAWILE,ARON,LAIRON,AGGRON,MEDITITE,MEDICHAM,ELECTRIKE,MANECTRIC,PLUSLE,MINUN,VOLBEAT,ILLUMISE,ROSELIA,GULPIN,SWALOT,CARVANHA,SHARPEDO,WAILMER,WAILORD,NUMEL,CAMERUPT,TORKOAL,SPOINK,GRUMPIG,SPINDA,TRAPINCH,VIBRAVA,FLYGON,CACNEA,CACTURNE,SWABLU,ALTARIA,ZANGOOSE,SEVIPER,LUNATONE,SOLROCK,BARBOACH,WHISCASH,CORPHISH,CRAWDAUNT,BALTOY,CLAYDOL,LILEEP,CRADILY,ANORITH,ARMALDO,FEEBAS,MILOTIC,CASTFORM,KECLEON,SHUPPET,BANETTE,DUSKULL,DUSCLOPS,TROPIUS,CHIMECHO,ABSOL,SNORUNT,GLALIE,SPHEAL,SEALEO,WALREIN,CLAMPERL,HUNTAIL,GOREBYSS,RELICANTH,LUVDISC,BAGON,SHELGON,SALAMENCE,METANG,METAGROSS,REGIROCK,REGICE,REGISTEEL,LATIAS,LATIOS,KYOGRE,GROUDON,RAYQUAZA,JIRACHI,DEOXYS,TURTWIG,GROTLE,TORTERRA,CHIMCHAR,MONFERNO,INFERNAPE,PIPLUP,PRINPLUP,EMPOLEON,STARLY,STARAVIA,STARAPTOR,BIDOOF,BIBAREL,KRICKETUNE,SHINX,LUXIO,LUXRAY,BUDEW,ROSERADE,CRANIDOS,RAMPARDOS,SHIELDON,BASTIODON,WORMADAM,MOTHIM,VESPIQUEN,PACHIRISU,BUIZEL,FLOATZEL,CHERUBI,CHERRIM,SHELLOS,GASTRODON,AMBIPOM,DRIFLOON,DRIFBLIM,BUNEARY,LOPUNNY,MISMAGIUS,HONCHKROW,GLAMEOW,PURUGLY,CHINGLING,STUNKY,SKUNTANK,BRONZOR,BRONZONG,BONSLY,MIMEJR,HAPPINY,CHATOT,SPIRITOMB,GIBLE,GABITE,GARCHOMP,MUNCHLAX,RIOLU,LUCARIO,HIPPOPOTAS,HIPPOWDON,SKORUPI,DRAPION,CROAGUNK,TOXICROAK,CARNIVINE,FINNEON,LUMINEON,MANTYKE,SNOVER,ABOMASNOW,WEAVILE,MAGNEZONE,LICKILICKY,RHYPERIOR,TANGROWTH,ELECTIVIRE,MAGMORTAR,TOGEKISS,YANMEGA,LEAFEON,GLACEON,GLISCOR,MAMOSWINE,PORYGONZ,GALLADE,PROBOPASS,DUSKNOIR,FROSLASS,ROTOM,UXIE,MESPRIT,AZELF,DIALGA,PALKIA,HEATRAN,GIRATINA,CRESSELIA,PHIONE,MANAPHY,DARKRAI,SHAYMIN,ARCEUS,VICTINI,SNIVY,SERVINE,SERPERIOR,TEPIG,PIGNITE,EMBOAR,OSHAWOTT,DEWOTT,SAMUROTT,PATRAT,WATCHOG,LILLIPUP,HERDIER,STOUTLAND,PURRLOIN,LIEPARD,PANSAGE,SIMISAGE,PANSEAR,SIMISEAR,PANPOUR,SIMIPOUR,MUNNA,MUSHARNA,PIDOVE,TRANQUILL,UNFEZANT,BLITZLE,ZEBSTRIKA,ROGGENROLA,BOLDORE,GIGALITH,WOOBAT,SWOOBAT,DRILBUR,EXCADRILL,AUDINO,TIMBURR,GURDURR,CONKELDURR,TYMPOLE,PALPITOAD,SEISMITOAD,THROH,SAWK,SEWADDLE,SWADLOON,LEAVANNY,VENIPEDE,WHIRLIPEDE,SCOLIPEDE,COTTONEE,WHIMSICOTT,PETILIL,LILLIGANT,BASCULIN,SANDILE,KROKOROK,KROOKODILE,DARUMAKA,DARMANITAN,MARACTUS,DWEBBLE,CRUSTLE,SCRAGGY,SCRAFTY,SIGILYPH,YAMASK,COHAGRIGUS,TIRTOUGA,CARRACOSTA,ARCHEN,ARCHEOPS,TRUBBISH,GARBODOR,ZORUA,ZOROARK,MINCCINO,CINCCINO,GOTHITA,GOTHORITA,GOTHITELLE,SOLOSIS,DUOSION,REUNICLUS,DUCKLETT,SWANNA,VANILLITE,VANILLISH,VANILLUXE,DEERLING,SAWSBUCK,EMOLGA,KARRABLAST,ESCAVALIER,FOONGUS,AMOONGUSS,FRILLISH,JELLICENT,ALOMOMOLA,JOLTIK,GALVANTULA,FERROSEED,FERROTHORN,KLINK,KLANG,KLINKLANG,EELEKTRIK,EELEKTROSS,ELGYEM,BEHEEYEM,LITWICK,LAMPENT,CHANDELURE,AXEW,FRAXURE,HAXORUS,CUBCHOO,BEARTIC,CRYOGONAL,SHELMET,ACCELGOR,STUNFISK,MIENFOO,MIENSHAO,DRUDDIGON,GOLETT,GOLURK,PAWNIARD,BISHARP,BOUFFALANT,RUFFLET,BRAVIARY,VULLABY,MANDIBUZZ,HEATMOR,DURANT,DEINO,ZWEILOUS,HYDREIGON,LARVESTA,VOLCARONA,COBALION,TERRAKION,VIRIZION,TORNADUS,THUNDURUS,RESHIRAM,ZEKROM,LANDORUS,KYUREM,KELDEO,MELOETTA,GENESECT,SYLVEON

Note that some of these have Gen 6 Pokemon, such as Sylveon. Take these out if you wish.

And the section for these in the items.txt:
                                Spoiler:
                                Code:
                                556,TM96,TM96,4,3000,"An attack that makes use of nature's power. Its effects vary depending on the user's environment.",3,0,0,NATUREPOWER
                                557,TM97,TM97,4,3000,"The user releases a horrible aura imbued with dark thoughts. It may also make the target flinch.",3,0,0,DARKPULSE
                                558,TM98,TM98,4,3000,"Striking opponents over and over makes the user's fists harder. Hitting a target raises the Attack stat.",3,0,0,POWERUPPUNCH
                                559,TM99,TM99,4,3000,"The user damages opposing Pokémon by emitting a powerful flash.",3,0,0,DAZZLINGGLEAM
                                560,TM100,TM100,4,3000,"The target loses its ability to concentrate. This lowers the target's Sp. Atk. stat.",3,0,0,CONFIDE

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
                                Old March 15th, 2014 (2:39 PM).
                                Pokémon Island Creator

Before working at PBS, take a look at Maruno's method of making these files.

Quote:

False.

When BW cames, before even Maruno take over Essentials, I requested the gen V pokémon at Essentials, I really want to use these pokémon at my game. At one of my first posts at PokéCommunity Maruno told me to do this myself, what I did? The Unova Pack, a pack to put gen V pokémon at Essentials (except abilities and moves new effects). This requires me no script knowledge, I only needed to know how to edit the PBS and how to resize images. I edited 156 pokémon backsprites and shinies backsprites to fill at Essentials "half-body" style. Some became too poorly made, but fills well as placeholder. At v11, the default Essentials even had the Unova Pack incorporated.

Now we have 72 new pokémon, less that half that I added at Unova Pack. Adding these pokémon at PBS is totally possible.
                                  Old March 15th, 2014 (7:07 PM). Edited March 15th, 2014 by joeyhugg.

Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by FL View Post
                                    Before working at PBS, take a look at Maruno's method of making these files.
                                    You are a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you so much for this! This has saved me the hassle! Will post Nature Power when I'm done.

Edit: Here's Nature Power!

Code:
                                    [NATUREPOWER]
                                    BULBASAUR,IVYSAUR,VENUSAUR,ODDISH,GLOOM,VILEPLUME,PARAS,PARASECT,BELLSPROUT,WEEPINBELL,VICTREEBEL,GEODUDE,GRAVELER,GOLEM,ONIX,EXEGGCUTE,EXEGGUTOR,TANGELA,KABUTOPS,BELLOSSOM,SUDOWOODO,SUNKERN,SUNFLORA,STEELIX,SLUGMA,MAGCARGO,CORSOLA,LOTAD,LOMBRE,LUDICOLO,SEEDOT,NUZLEAF,SHIFTRY,ROSELIA,NUMEL,CAMERUPT,TORKOAL,CACNEA,CACTURNE,CRAWDAUNT,TROPIUS,BUDEW,ROSERADE,BONSLY,CARNIVINE,TANGROWTH,LEAFEON,PANSAGE,SIMISAGE,ROGGENROLA,BOLDORE,GIGALITH,SEWADDLE,SWADLOON,LEAVANNY,PETILIL,LILLIGANT,MARACTUS,DWEBBLE,CRUSTLE,DEERLING,SAWSBUCK,FOONGUS,AMOONGUSS,FERROSEED,FERROTHORN

Old March 16th, 2014 (4:40 AM).

I've uploaded what files I have to the drive, but they can't be edited at the moment. Should I
                                      enable editing for everyone or specific people only? If most of you have gmail, I suggest
                                      we go for the latter.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7dVZL8WerieZGlPZzdHRG5hZG8&usp=drive_web

Old March 17th, 2014 (1:02 AM).
                                      The Absol Master

Quote:
                                        I edited 156 pokémon backsprites and shinies backsprites to fill at Essentials "half-body" style. Some became too poorly made, but fills well as placeholder.
                                        Thing is, this generation there are no official sprites and artists tend to be extremely sensitive about people who repost (even with credits), resize, recolour, use, position and crop them.

Not to mention the fact that not even half the VI overworlds have been done by any artist, let alone used in a game: http://chasemortier.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-X-and-Y-overworld-dex-437564440

I know plenty of spriters myself who would be extremely angry if they found their sprites used in a game. It might take time to edit Pokemon backsprites and shinies, but 'resizing' would not even account for half the actual amount of time taken to actually create those Pokemon backsprites and shinies from scratch. Hence the sensitivity.

I am also not sure if anyone here has requested permission to use the Smogon sprite set in Pokemon Essentials (for the pack, not for every single seperate game.)
                                        Old March 17th, 2014 (7:04 AM).
                                        Worldslayer608 Worldslayer608 is offline
                                        ಥдಥ

I am not sure why everyone seems to think the graphics or pokemon entries need to be in the actual update at all. Those are things that are easy enough for people to do on their own with their own resources.

Seems like the real focus should be on things like moves, abilities, evolution methods... things of that nature.

*Shrugs*

SMEARGLE SOLO CHALLENGE
                                        HARDCORE EDITION
                                        To vanquish without peril is to triumph without glory...
                                        Voted Best Game Designer 2011 on PC
                                        Old March 17th, 2014 (9:28 AM).
                                        Dev of Pokémon Uranium

Nature: Relaxed
                                          I had all abilities descriptions done already, so here they are:

Spoiler:
                                          Code:
                                          165,AERILATE,Aerilate,"Normal-type moves become Flying-type moves."
                                          166,AROMAVEIL,Aroma Veil,"Protects allies from attacks that effect their mental state."
                                          167,AURABREAK,Aura Break,"The effects of Aura Abilities are reversed."
                                          168,BULLETPROOF,Bulletproof,"Protects the Pokémon from some ball and bomb moves."
                                          169,CHEEKPOUCH,Cheek Pouch,"Restores HP as well when the Pokémon eats a Berry."
                                          170,COMPETITIVE,Competitive,"Boosts the Sp. Atk stat when a stat is lowered."
                                          171,DARKAURA,Dark Aura,"Powers up each Pokémon's Dark-type moves."
                                          172,FAIRYAURA,Fairy Aura,"Powers up each Pokémon's Fairy-type moves."
                                          173,FLOWERVEIL,Flower Veil,"Prevents lowering of ally Grass-type Pokémon's stats."
                                          174,FURCOAT,Fur Coat,"Halves damage from physical moves."
                                          175,GALEWINGS,Gale Wings,"Gives priority to Flying-type moves."
                                          176,GOOEY,Gooey,"Contact with the Pokémon lowers the attacker's Speed stat."
                                          177,GRASSPELT,Grass Pelt,"Boosts the Defense stat when the terrain is grass."
                                          178,MAGICIAN,Magician,"The Pokémon steals the held item of a Pokémon it hits with a move."
                                          179,MEGALAUNCHER,Mega Launcher,"Powers up aura and pulse moves."
                                          180,PARENTALBOND,Parental Bond,"Parent and child attack together."
                                          181,PIXILATE,Pixilate,"Normal-type moves become Fairy-type moves."
                                          182,PROTEAN,Protean,"Changes the Pokémon's type to the type of the move it just used."
                                          183,REFRIGERATE,Refrigerate,"Normal-type moves become Ice-type moves."
                                          184,STANCECHANGE,Stance Change,"The Pokémon changes form depending on how it battles."
                                          185,STRONGJAW,Strong Jaw,"The Pokémon's strong jaw gives it tremendous biting power."
                                          186,SWEETVEIL,Sweet Veil,"Prevents ally Pokémon from falling asleep."
                                          187,SYMBIOSIS,Symbiosis,"The Pokémon can pass an item to an ally."
                                          188,TOUGHCLAWS,Tough Claws,"Powers up moves that make direct contact."

But I agree with Worldslayer, we should work on the abilities/moves themselves. Is there a list of what has been made already or something?
                                          Old March 17th, 2014 (11:44 AM).
                                          --------------------

I asked the same thing JV, but noone replied... So it seems everyone wants to do the PBS side of things, but not the moves themselves.
                                            Old March 17th, 2014 (12:35 PM).
                                            Shadow Master

Nature: Quiet
                                              I'm starting to work on the moves myself (not great with scripting yet though). I've only got Draining Kiss (same as Absorb, but restores 75% instead of 50%), and Noble Roar (lowers target's Atk and Sp. Atk by one stage) so far, purely because they were simple to do. I can share them when I get home (posting from smartphone) to help out.
                                              Old March 17th, 2014 (3:06 PM).
                                              The Absol Master

Well I know for a fact that I can't script.
                                                I got this done with Maruno and Luka S.J.'s help
                                                Pixilate
                                                Code:
                                                    if isConst?(type,PBTypes,:NORMAL) && isConst?(attacker.ability,PBAbilities,:PIXILATE)
                                                      type=getConst(PBTypes,:FAIRY) || 0
                                                      basedmg=(basedmg*1.3).floor
                                                    end
                                                Aerilate
                                                Code:
                                                    if isConst?(type,PBTypes,:NORMAL) && isConst?(attacker.ability,PBAbilities,:AERILATE)
                                                      type=getConst(PBTypes,:FLYING) || 0
                                                    end
                                                Refrigerate
                                                Code:
                                                    if isConst?(type,PBTypes,:NORMAL) && isConst?(attacker.ability,PBAbilities,:REFRIGERATE)
                                                      type=getConst(PBTypes,:ICE) || 0
                                                    end
                                                Insert this after
                                                Code:
                                                    if isConst?(attacker.ability,PBAbilities,:IRONFIST) &&
                                                       (@flags&0x200)!=0 # flag j: Is punching move
                                                      basedmg=(basedmg*1.2).floor
                                                    end
                                                in the Essentials Script.

Guys, before you edit the PBS files, please use/modify Stochastic's! We don't want to do everything loads of times. I looked quickly at it and they've written practically everything already.

Quick Reply