• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Event] Monthly-Mini Challenge - September

Years
Uj8OZ43.gif

Day-Care_Couple_Sugimori.png

Welcome to PokeCommunity's Monthly Mini-Challenge!

What's This?
Every month, we will hold a mini-challenge that can be completed on an existing save, or in conjunction with a challenge you're working on. There will be prizes, bragging rights, and hopefully some fun to be had as we all attempt things that are not normally part of a casual play-through or typical full-game challenge.

General rules:
- All main series games are allowed, but no hacks may be used
- All pokemon and items used for the challenge must be obtained without hacking or trading
- You do not need to start a new game, all mini-challenges can be completed using an existing save
- All pokemon used to complete the challenge must have been obtained on or after the start date of the challenge
- Image or video proof is required if you want to claim your points, but is not required if you merely wish to be listed as having completed the challenge
- This challenge will run Sep 1st to Sep 30st 2017

Prize:
Prize will be reveal during September...

This month's Mini Challenge is:

Hatching Mania

Main Challenge: (Can be completed more that once)
- Hatch a Pokemon - 5 points

One-Time Challenges: (These can be completed only once)
- Hatch Pokemon from every Type - 15 points
- Hatch pseudo-legendary Pokemon - 3 points
- Hatch Pichu with Volt Tackle - 3 points
- Hatch every baby Pokemon - 10 points
- Create your own Breeder outfit - 1 point
- Hatch Pokemon in every Kanto Ball (except Master and Safari Ball) - 5 points
- Hatch Pokemon in every Johto Ball (except Sport Ball) - 5 points
- Hatch Pokemon in every Hoenn Ball - 5 points
- Hatch Pokemon in every Sinnoh Ball (except Cherish and Park Ball)- 5 points
- Beat E4 with team of 6 Baby Pokemon - 10 points

Side Challenges: (Can be completed more that once)
- Hatch perfect Pokemon - 2 points
- Hatch Shiny Pokemon - 5 points

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Quick question: how are you counting types? Would a dual-type pokemon count as hatching a pokemon from both types? Or does only the primary type count?

Last edited:
Years
First egg! I'm just going to keep updating this post as I go along

Spoiler:

Last edited:

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
The Lv. 100 challenge was a bit eh for me due to lacking time, but this is one I can get behind. I'll probably edit this post when I get my first one done.

So when I was checking my copy of Moon to see what I wanted to start with, it turns out I already had an egg ready for pickup. A few days later (today), I found out it was actually a Gible egg. I actually ended up getting a second one while I was trying to hatch the first one.

tkLVMswmTfCQG46EX_nUbQ.png
ZMEVp5mZRHS5rq98m5aobQ.png

(I used my Vita to take these pictures, so quality isn't 100% amazing.

Last edited:
Back