• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Expanded/Shining Legends] Raichu GX / Vikavolt GX

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
x1 Oranguru
x3 Grubbin
x2 Charjabug
x1 Vikavolt w/ Strong Charge
x2 Vikavolt GX
x3 Pikachu w/ Thunder Wave/Electro Ball
x3 Raichu GX
x1 Raikou w/Shining Body
x1 Raikou w/Booming Thunder
x1 Tapu Koko Promo
x1-2 Tapu Koko GX
------------------------------------------------
x2 Field Blower
x4 Max Elixer
x4 Rare Candy
x3 Ultra Ball
x3 Aether Paradise
x1 Bridgette
x2 Guzma
x4 N
x4 Professor Sycamore
x3 Choice Band
x2 Float Stone
----------------------------------------------
x9 Electric Energy
May try to squeeze some double coloris in.

My brother did some stuff like added the trainers he thinks I should use and told me to use the non gx Tapu koko and Vikavolt along with the shining body Raikou. Which I'm so/so about. I'd like to keep the deck on the cheaper side, and some of the trainers seem like a bit much. I'll only be playing against my brothers Drampa/Garbodor deck, and my other brothers probably Waterbox deck for the most/only part.

He did try to edit it more by removing Raikou in total for the gen 5 eel line, well the first two. While greater benifet on the bench, I don't like the idea.

Last edited:

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 22, 2024
Like I said on discord, drop all the vika stuff for electrode lines and extra lightning energy. 9 lightning is only 180 damage, you need a higher output.

Back