• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Arceus The Pikachu

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
This takes place in Hoenn, during the Lucario & The Mystery of Mew movie pre-movie, of course during the war they had talked about. Ace's journey to stopping The Void War which is a war between humans & Pokemon as she mysteriously becomes the vessel for Arceus & obtains his powers.

Tell me if I should continue this or not? I have it planned out, and other stories involving Ace, I just don't know if I should continue it.

++

When I woke up I felt like a hoard of Beedrill had pinned me down with their stingers, my body was numb and unwilling to move. My mouth was making words that I couldn't even understand. But still, despite all the craziness that was going on, surly enough my eyes began to open.

At first things were a bit hazy. I saw nothing but black then white. Talk about some wakeup call! A Persian was beside me, purring loudly and then I yelled. Fumbling off the bed I seemed regain my mobility. Looking around frantically for answers the Persian laughed and jumped off the bed. His voice low and sleepy; the cat stretched when introducing himself.

"Hello. I'm Persian. I'm one of Queen's royal companions…" Another yawn and the catlike Pokémon arched its back, its fur went up on the scruff of its neck as it did so. "You've been out for quite some time. I didn't mean to frighten you. Would you care for something to eat?"

I felt a rumbling in my stomach then nodded. I wanted to ask where I was – who I was – what happened. What queen? Why was a Persian talking to me in a room that looked like it was made for royalty when I was –

"Ah. Our guest is awake." A human with a rather ridiculous blue outfit and an even more so out of-place hat. His gloves though had gems that glistened as he approached me… "How are you feeling, Master Arceus?"

…. My jaw dropped… "Master Arceus?"

What. Just. Happened.

Expecting nothing more than my specie's tongue to lash out at him, I was surprised I was speaking English! "What the hell are you talking about, human? I am no Arceus! I'm just a low-leveled Pikachu!" Not stopping there both Persian and the knight darted looks towards each other. "I have no idea whom gave you the idea but –" I stopped, placing hands over my mouth. For a moment I thought this was a dream…

"Holy gods… I – you understand me?" The knight dressed in blue nodded. "I…" The world was getting fuzzy again, when

I heard the cat monster growl in protest. I heard 'Master!'. This couldn't be happening. I'm no Arceus. I'm no god. I'm just… A Pikachu.

Right?

++

Hours later I awake to see a Lucario sleeping on the stool next to my bed. Well, this was interesting. Not only do these people think I'm Arceus but now I'm presented to the mythical Pokémon Lucario. Up until yesterday I thought these Pokémon were mere legends.

"Um… Excuse me…" I stir a bit trying to sit up. The blue beast snorts and opens an eye to look at me.

"Master Arceus. Are you alright? You scared the daylights out of us all. Do you need a nurse?" The Lucario… Was giving such respect to me? I was baffled! I groaned, sitting up but as he (he? was it male? he sounded male but I could be wrong I've never seen a Luacrio before.) reached a paw out for me I smacked away. "Apologies, Master."

"Don't call me Master. Look. I don't know why people are calling me 'Arceus'. I'm just a Pikachu… Can't you see that? Yellow body, ears with black tips, red cheeks… I mean… Me… A god? What the hell happened?! And why can I suddenly speak to humans?!"

Lucario bit its lip. A moment passed, and then a sigh. "I apologize for shouting. But – please. I would like to know how this happened. Who's this 'Queen'. Who was that man dressed in the silly blue outfit? What… What's going on?"

Luacrio chuckled. "That human dressed oddly is my human partner, Sir Aaron. He's a member of the royal guard and is a knight. He's actually captain of the guards. He serves under Queen Rin and King Luto. They are respected highly in this kingdom…" A sigh. Okay... That helps… But there's probably something else to that…

"This is the Kingdom of Rota. My home. My birthplace. Master – "Sparks from my cheeks flare up and Lucario sits up.

"Um… Pikachu, are you aware of the The Void War that's happening right now?"

The Void War? Oh… Many humans and Pokémon are pitting their strengths up against each other. Several years ago it was learnt that humans had been capturing Pokémon to assist them in the war. Bandits, thieves or so Pokémon Warriors they had called them.

Pokémon were all very dedicated to the Legends such as Mew, Celebi, Arceus, and others regardless of never seeing them. We looked up to them for faith and hoping they would stop the bloodshed someday.

My ears drooped. Such horrible things happened when I was just a Pichu. My mother and father… Were separated from me even when I was just an egg, leaving me in the care of Raichu that adopted me as my own. Enlisting me in the Pokémon Fleet at the age of twelve, my uncle (the Pokémon who found me as an egg) was killed by humans.

"I see. Do you hate humans, Pikachu?"

Do I? Well I can't say I'm fond of them very much after what happened. But here I am, twenty years old and I'm still not evolved yet. Raichu have to evolve using the rare elemental stones, and those were expensive during my childhood. Apparently, in the black market my clan had gone through trouble of dealing with underground brokers and battling humans to get supplies to aid our fleets.

But I never killed them.

"Do you wish to know why I joined the King and Queen? Why I'm Sir Aaron's partner? It's not a very long tale, if I may bother you with it."

I sigh. Nodding. Lucario smirked, looking towards the window where the sun glistened through the room slightly.

"Well, I was an un-evolved Rilou that was being captured by human bandits. Sir Aaron, being a child at the time and a low-level officer in the royal guards found me and used nothing but his own brute force to assault only the humans that were trying to kill me for my pelts. He let me attack him with all I had, until eventually I didn't have any other choice but to be carried back to the little cottage he lived in, unnoticed that he was also taking care of infant Pokémon and eggs. The fool. The royals were outraged – mainly the guards – and tried to seize him. But I attacked, until Queen Rin appeared. The most beautiful human I'd ever seen… "

My ears twitch irritably. A bit too detailed, Lucario! Sighing, I nod and let him continue. He shows his teeth as he grins.

"King Luto wasn't very accepting of me as a knight, but with training and time, I became Sir Aaron's right-hand man. I'm also in command of the guards and they have no choice but to listen to me."

He looks at me, with seriousness in his eyes. "I'm second-in command, you know. My proper title is Sir Lucario."

A Pokémon? Knighted by human royalty? The insanity! My jaw literally dropped, agape my mouth looked completely ridiculous! But considering the situation I'm in… "Okay… But why are people calling me Arceus?"

Sir Lucario's ears twitch with annoyance. Hey. What happened to master?! Groaning, he stands up. "Come with me. I think it's about time you meet the rulers of this land… Master."

Whatever Lucario had gone through as a pup, I don't think he's on either side anymore. He seems like a man that fights for himself. I humbly respect that. But my family… What do I do? How do I return to my clan to let them know I'm alright? They'll think I'm being held hostage by humans – being cooped up like this.

When I was presented to the King and Queen, and Sir Funnyhat was standing next to them, smiling. "Master Arceus, you are awake. Good to see you've made a full recovery." The King seemed to have respect for my species, which was good. But was he merely playing a charade that I could not see through? I had to keep my anger levels low so sparks wouldn't fly from my cheeks.

"Don't call me Master. Don't call me Arceus. But… As for what I am… How did this happen? What…" I clutched my paws into fists and the dangled at my sides. Just… Were there any casualties? Probably. Were my clansmen alright? My family? The ones I had left, anyway – are the alive?

They probably would think of me as a traitor.

"As far as we know, there was a battle against the legends, Master Arceus used up the rest of his power to keep the battle from getting out of hand," The Queen spoke. If it's what they only knew, who knew the rest? "When his power was used up, Master's power disappeared." My jaw dropped, again. I look like clown, really. But nothing but a reassuring smile came from the gracious human who sat on the throne before me. "I believe, this is accurate. Lucario saved your life from getting trampled by ginormous Pokémon in the field…"

Ginormous Pokémon? I look to Lucario, who was kneeling before the King and Queen… And… Me? "Please, your majesty… It was merely a matter of instinct. The Tyranitar would've killed Pikachu if – "

"Wait. My own brothers were trying to kill me? That doesn't make any sense!" I hiss sparks flying from my cheeks, and aggravated my tail stands up. "I have a clan back in my forest, sure we may be on your opposing sides, humans. But still they're my family. I can't believe they would try attacking me…" The humans look to one another, Lucario still kneeling. His face… shameful?

"Master, please understand. When Arceus disappeared, it was a very panicked moment. The legends were battling left and right. You may have also experienced memory loss," The king sighed and said with a sad smile. "Lucario! You may stand. No need to look at us with distain. You did the right thing, you protected your fellow sister with dignity."

…. Fellow sister…. A Pokémon and a Pokémon, protecting one another. That's what really this was about. When you think about it. We were really siblings at heart. Pokémon – sharing comment and conversation. But I, am now neither Arceus nor Pikachu. I'm… Just me… A freak with godlike power that's expected to what? Stop this war?

How?

"Please," I get on my knees, crying. They all were shocked at this. "Tell me what I'm supposed to do!" A small squeak escapes my body. I try not to be so shameless but – I'm not anyone anymore! I have no reason to be called a Pikachu anymore… "I don't even know who I am anymore! Whom should I fight for?! Where should I go?! Whose side should I be on?!"

The Queen smiled. She got up from her throne, with glances of the others, Luacrio held out a paw. The Aaron boy took his staff (when did he get that, exactly?) and gave him a silent command to stop. Holding me in her arms I cried. She stroked me… I've never been touched by a human but somehow the energy radiating off of this one is so bright and warm and… Oddly mother-like.

Still crying, making occasional squeaks, The Queen placed a single hand on my head. "You are whomever you wish to be. Whichever side you wish to fight on is your choice…"

I wipe my eyes with my paws, sniffling. "Give me a name." Looking up at white skin and blonde hair the human's lips thinned. "… I need a name, something that I can call myself. I don't know what, but something…"

"Do you wish to fight alongside us, and end the war? Whichever way you want, we will follow you." The Queen still had her hand on my head, stroking me slowly. I thought about it… Could I really end this war? They had that much faith in me? My abilities? I would have to train – but would I really be competent enough to give orders to others?

"Very well. Sir Ace! Knighted by Queen Rin of Rota, you shall lead this war into peace and harmony. We shall never have to fear bloodshed ever again against Pokémon. We will one day live in a nation of kindness and love towards not only Pokémon but humans as well…"

The others smile… Aaron frowned. "Does this mean I'm not in charge of the guards anymore?" They all laugh, Lucario groaned placing a paw to his face.

"No Sir Aaron. You are still in command. Just – Ace here is our trump card." The queen lifted me up and held me in her arms. Together, all four of us looked out the window of the castle, then I noticed the Tree of Beginning upon the horizon, the sun rising and welcoming a new day.

A childish giggle echoed in my head, my ears perked and I looked around to see whom it was.

"I have faith in you, Ace!"

Back