• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 20, 2017
are the movepools changed at all or are they the same? like is the female meowstic still have the more offensive movepool then the male one?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 10, 2015
Sorry if this have been asked before, but can I play this on a mac?

Years
are the movepools changed at all or are they the same? like is the female meowstic still have the more offensive movepool then the male one?

Yes(technically) and no. I've heard that one of the early trainers has a low level pokemon (it's something like a ratatta) that has scratch before it should, which is because that pokemon would only have a weak stats move(ex: growl, leer, etc.) and that change was for that one trainer(so the pokemon's movepool and level requirements are still same. Otherwise I'd say no there are no movepool changes. I use serebii net and bulbpedia when playing and everything's been correct.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 4, 2014
I want to start off by saying I just created an account just to comment in this particular game. I quit playing Pokemon like a decade ago (last game I played of Pokemon being Ruby) because I always was complaining how the game was easy and the story being linear (start with a starter, beat gyms and become champion); Not even the new Pokemon from the sequels could keep me going buying another game.

I always envisioned how a Pokemon game would look like if everything was loss, the world was in chaos and it was just me and Sneasel (being my favorite Pokemon). You started has an unknown individual (in some forest) and has you progress in the story you have flashback of who you are, what happened to you and eventually why the world came to be. It was hardcore story including death of main characters, it was basically a M-Rated game if it ever got release has an video game (wrote the whole story years ago in a journal, I probably still have the journal somewhere). Anyway, got somewhat off track there, got this e-mail with an old friend (who stills plays Pokemon) sending me to this forum and telling me (your envisioned of Pokemon comes true!!).

Nonetheless I try the game after 2 weeks I got the e-mail since I really couldn't believe someone would have something close to my ideal... Nothing close to my ideal but damn enjoyable.

The game isn't easy, I had to retry about 17 times to finally beat the 1st Gym, there was even 1 time a random battle from a fisherman with a Lv. 10 Goldeen wipe my team out with supersonic lol. The structure of the game (Triggering events to catch certain Pokemon is something I never seen) is done so well I can't believe this is fan-made. The soundtrack is top class, hearing it reminds me of my days back in Pokemon Crystal. The story has me hook so far, I really want to see where you guys take this. When I saw my Budew evolve to Roselia I seriously flip out lol. All these new Pokemon I don't know about, a little research could fix that but I want to feel the game fresh so I probably do that when I finish the whole game. I better encounter Sneasel soon....or we got problems :D. The game is hard, interesting story, and outstanding soundtrack what more I can ask.

I'm aware the game is still unfinished so I hope you guys keep giving you all on working on it especially that story....I want to see where you guys are going to take it; I can't believe I'm back playing Pokemon after 10 years. I like to said thank you for reviving my young with Pokemon.

PS I'm about to fight the 2nd Gym
Team being: Panpour Lv.22 , Roselia Lv.22 , Noibat Lv. 22 , Braixen Lv.25 (I'm closing my fingers that Noibat evolves soon; same with Panpour)

PSS I seem to be encountering some Frame Drops problem when I'm in a certain spot of the map (the game lags), IDK if it's my PC or game.

Lost Lore

From the Shadows
Years
Currently you can get it post-9th gym (Noel).
Forgot how because i got mine on an earlier episode.

Actually it's after Aya:
Spoiler:

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
Actually it's after Aya:
Spoiler:

There was one at Blcksteam?
I had bought one at 7th street.

Maybe that was becaise i upgraded from an earlier episode.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
First off, finally caught up on this. Amazing game! But i have just one question: IS beldum still available in this version? Because i can't find him.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
he is still available in the game, just that getting it is rather tricky.

Spoiler:

There you go!

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
he is still available in the game, just that getting it is rather tricky.

Spoiler:

There you go!
thanks, but i can only find two caves there, the garbodor one an the one where you get put on the otherside(which tauros runs from) so if possible could you pm a screenshot of whre to go from there? Anyway, pumped to play episode 13 later.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Hey ame my save file become corrupted. Is there anyway to fix it?

If the save file can be opened to a map, I can probably fix it. If not, there's nothing I can do. Really sorry!

Everything should be the same to canon games, so feel free to use resources like Serebii and Bulbapedia.

Also I -really- need to get better at keeping up here.
Thanks (Lost/Reddest/brian/etc) for holding down the fort while I'm derping around and whatnot.

Anyway, as was mentioned, Episode 13 is out! Like before, I wanted to wait to post here until I was sure the public release was stable.

IMPORTANT: 
Before updating to Episode 13, make sure you are NOT saved outdoors in any of the following locations:
  • Reborn City
  • Agate Circus
  • Chrysolia Forest
  • Rocky areas of Route 2 (Grassy areas are OK)

Aside from that, enjoy! The download link is below the changelist:

Spoiler:

Downloads

Years
I'm unable to download. Those links says web page not available.. I'm trying it since two days . Can you please upload it on different site like mediafire or zippyshare plz

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Hey ame my save file become corrupted. Is there anyway to fix it?
There might be a way to save that file, but it must be able to open a map, like what ame said, and you could post ur savefile in a thread under troubleshooting in the reborn website http://www.pokemonreborn.com/

I'm unable to download. Those links says web page not available.. I'm trying it since two days . Can you please upload it on different site like mediafire or zippyshare plz

You should check the links in this page http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/ they should work.

PS: ame are we supposed to be able to access the Pokemon Center's PC from the side, namely the one in the Grand Hall.
And may i know what the chance is for the ice cream seller to sell blue moon ice cream, really wanna buy that...

PSS: the zoura event might still be glitched and i cant activate it, i did it once but it turned into the zangoose, now i cannot activate the event at a windly night anymore. :( Really want zoura tho

Back