• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2009
Hey guys... this is my first post!!

Just a warning: if you use A-Starter to change your starter to someone who's not yet in your Pokedex, then it won't be able to evolve. For example, I changed my starter to Larvitar (awesome) which worked fine at first, but he won't evolve until I get the expanded Pokedex.

Perhaps that should go in the disclaimer...

Joosh

Nooby ROM Hacker
Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
These tools are amazing!
Keep up the gorrrrrrrrrrrrrgeous work HackMew :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2009
i can't download the programmes can anyone tell me how to do it ?

^^ im trying to do my own pokemon game i know that i have a lot of work to do.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
In a-trainer, can you change the trainers class name to something custom,for example change TUBER to SAGE?

ShadowCrush

Old School
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 19, 2020
Danish?

EDIT: Sry for double-post

New around the community, guess it's thanks to these tools and HackMew. ^^

Well, I haven't had much time to play around with the tools yet, so I won't start n00bing about how to use them, however, it seems like choosing Pigdeot or Mew with Advance Starter will change to Pigdeotto or Mewtwo (So, POKéMON which names consist entirely of letters another POKéMON start with, it will change to that POKéMON). Just kick me in the face if I'm messing up and doing something wrong, just wanted to say this, currently, I'm using an older version (v1.2.75) which "fixes" this, however, using something old and un-updated seems troublesome to me.
btw, I'm clearly a FireRed/LeafGreen player/hacker, at least at the time, it's the only POKéMON games I haven't played on my GBA.

Oh yeah, btw I would like to help translating into Danish if you want ^^

And of course... Freakin awesome job! XP

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 14, 2009
Sorry for me posting this again, but it was on page 28, so I was afraid it wouldn't get answered:
I have Windows XP and have tried downloading Overworld Editor from everywhere trying to make it work. No matter what I do, put it in the folder with the roms, download it to the desktop, everything! It never works. Alll I get is this message that says:

Error 63 (Bad record number) in procedure LoadSpriteStructure of frmOverworldEditor

Someone please help!

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
The tools are great, but can you do the suggestion I've posted in your Profile? (Able to import OW's in any color)
You can already do that in a way. Just make sure the ow you want is in the pallete you want it in and when you import it import its pallete as well.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
You can already do that in a way. Just make sure the ow you want is in the pallete you want it in and when you import it import its pallete as well.

Umm...what I mean is to import the OW directly
without having to recolor. (I am only good at making OW's, that's all.
I'm not a recoloring master and if I recolor it, it doesn't have the original
color that I want.)

Did I misunderstand you?

Gamer2020

Accept no Imitations!
Years
Umm...what I mean is to import the OW directly
without having to recolor. (I am only good at making OW's, that's all.
I'm not a recoloring master and if I recolor it, it doesn't have the original
color that I want.)

Did I misunderstand you?

I meant that you can have the sprite in the colors you want as long as its in a pallete. Then you import the sprite and the pallete with the tool. You can use IRfan View to give the sprite a pallete. If you need help just vm me. This is not a problem with the tool cause the tool is great. =)

kaka1918

sorry im bad in english
Years
you can make this function in In - Trainer shinys + when you choissiez the pokemon of the handler is able to put them in mode shinys

Back