• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Who's your favorite and least favorite Arrancar?
My favorite Arrancar is Grimmjow. He's the cool, bad-ass dude in the group! :D

My least favorite Arrancar would probably have to be
Charlotte Chuhlhourne.
I just shudder every time I see his resurrección... >.>

Btw, If still possible, can you use this data? As a captain, I made a few changes.
Offense:90
Defense:70
Mobility:70
Kido:70
Spiritual Power:80
Intellect:100
Physical Strength:80
Stamina:80
Total:650
Alright, I'm make you new chart later today. :)

...This isn't Bleach related, but HOW CAN COOKIES BE GENETICALLY IDENTICAL TO ANYTHING? They don't have genes! And even so, does that mean you are eating living creatures? 0__0
Also... COOKIES ARE RELATED TO EVERYTHING. EVEN BLEACH. =w=
You both just won 10 internets each! :p

Last edited:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Truality said:
Oh you're so gonna regret this in the comic. ;D

>.>
Oy, don't forget, you are my lieutenant, so you're my accomplice. :P

Who's your favorite and least favorite arrancar?

Fav: Starrk. His other half of his soul is girl who becomes twin guns. Which shoots zero's. And wolfs. Which explodes. Need I go on?
Least fav: Yammy. He somehow reminds me of Omaeda.

Zam said:
Alright, I'm make you new chart later today.

Yay! :D

Edit:
I totally forgot, but I found this a while back:
Spoiler:

Now dress it up as a shingami and we have a mascot. XD

Last edited:
Years

If you can relate cookies with special relativity, I'll believe your claim. Or, let's start slow first and relate it with cytoskeletons. Go.

They aren't. Lets take bone cells here for example. Basically, the absorb nutrients and stuff, produce intra-cellular certain materials with help from specific enzymes and proteins and deposit the substance around them. This goes on until they are enclosed in the substance and become dormant. For mass production bacteria are used to make, for example, medicine, vaccines but also food products and such. Bacteria have circular DNA so its relatively easy to manipulate them and build in codes for what you want. And bacteria are on everything. So you Always eat them!
Class dismissed. XD

Baked cookies have dead bacteria, their genes are dead. :P

Mhm. Eh, I don't have any. XD I could say I hate Yammy the most, but for the favorite, I don't have any. I guess. :P Though I love Tia Halibel's powers

Edit:
I totally forgot, but I found this a while back:
Spoiler:

8D COOL

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Who is your favorite/least favorite arrancar

My favorite would be Nel Tu, because she is a good guy. XD my least favorite would be Nnoitra. He was annoying. XD I would have used a different word but it would have been censored. XD

Also, I would have quoted you but it is currently difficult for me, but thanks for the internets, Zameric!

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
smile! said:
If you can relate cookies with special relativity, I'll believe your claim.

8D COOL

Now there's food for thought. :P

I got bored and had an idea. With paint I made this. XD
30k4u4k.jpg

I tried to make him looked more "baked". Sadly, the edges became a bit pixelated.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
...This isn't Bleach related, but HOW CAN COOKIES BE GENETICALLY IDENTICAL TO ANYTHING? They don't have genes! And even so, does that mean you are eating living creatures? 0__0
Ahaha, I love how I say a joke and someone flips over it XD

We could take a more ABSTRACT understanding of the word "gene". If DNA is the sequence that self-replicates and is unique to each organism, then you could take the "replication" idea further, and call the recipe of the cookie its DNA (in which case "cookies" in general is the "organism"; defining between cookies would be like defining between cells - so another DNA sequence, such as that for cake, would create a completely different organism).

Or you could take a more physically-based, abstract idea (oxymoron?) and called the sequence of atoms that make up the cookie its "DNA". In which case, they would be atom-for-atom identical to the base cookie.

Though there are obvious problems that Rasen shall now point out:

You know, chart-wise. I think my balance will be in that direction. I didn't mean you personally. Unless you want a go at it? :P
Ah, I see.
You someday gonna do that chart comparison thing again? I read it when I was catching up on what I missed in my absence. Btw, I assume you mean A*B/4 -> (A*B)/4?
Of course I will, I have so much more data, how could I not! But I don't know when. In the other club, I've done stat analyses on the 20th August '10, and 19th August '11 (and I did one for this some time after 19th August '11). And I wanted to keep the pattern of "one year minus a day" that I accidentally made XD. I have a TON of ideas, though, and I think this will be my favourite stat analysis yet (especially since, depending on how much work there is, I might post it in chunks).

A*B/4 is the same thing as (A*B)/4
Division and Multiplication have the same... "magnitude" (if that's the right word), so they're both equal to each other.

But... Those were experimental. Between the profile thing and my promotion we didn't have the time to do human testing. Or did you switch batches when we last raided the 10th squad? They always eat cookies, so its a good test to see if it tastes differently. *evil laugh*
You didn't have enough time. Don't forget, I have (almost)INFINITE TIME! BWUAHAHAHAH

Maybe your house got banned. XD But seriously, try Hotspot shield. It blocks IP and gives a temporarily one. Also useful for site content outside your region and perfect for bypassing Megavideo time limit. Turn on when needed, turn off when done. :P
I'll have to remember that.

They aren't. Lets take bone cells here for example. Basically, the absorb nutrients and stuff, produce intra-cellular certain materials with help from specific enzymes and proteins and deposit the substance around them. This goes on until they are enclosed in the substance and become dormant. For mass production bacteria are used to make, for example, medicine, vaccines but also food products and such. Bacteria have circular DNA so its relatively easy to manipulate them and build in codes for what you want. And bacteria are on everything. So you Always eat them!
Class dismissed. XD
I think you misunderstood Pikapal; he was asking how cookies could possibly be genetic. You, for some reason, went on about cells and bacteria :p

ULQUIORRA!
and I dislike Zommari and Yammy the most. They were just SO disappointing!

Spoiler:

Awesome.
I did the same thing you did, I just kept the black border:
Spoiler:

If you can relate cookies with special relativity, I'll believe your claim. Or, let's start slow first and relate it with cytoskeletons. Go.
You could go with the idea that if you threw a cookie closer and closer to the speed of light...

OH I know, if I went on a spaceship that moved at 99% at the speed of light, and came back 50 years later (relative to you guys), I could still eat the cookie 8D

MeltyShard378

Invisible Ninja Gal
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 1, 2012
No thanks about changing, Zam. (Though I wonder why she hasn't logged in for like, a year or something... LOL)

And about my cookies...

MELTY. YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST JOB. GUARD THE AWESOME BAKERY AND EVERYTHING IN IT WITH YOUR LIFE. DO NOT LET PEOPLE STEAL THOSE COOKIES!!!!

Yay.

NO ONE SHALL STEAL THE COOKIES FROM THE COOKIE JAR BAKERY WHILE I'M AROUND!!! >:D

Wait, how did I log off one day, then log back in the next day to find people talking about genetics, bacteria, and the speed of light involving cookies? I eat cookies. I (now) guard cookies. The end.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Sorry for the delay. Here are your new charts, Rasencero and ILP...

ZamOctaBFCBDC.png
ILPOctaBFCBDC.png
RasenOctaBFCBDC.png

I and/or ILP still need to revamp charts for Merciless Cremator, Pikapal642, minchan, smile!, and CyberBlaziken.
Is there anyone I'm missing from the revamp list, or anyone who wants to have a chart made?

A*B/4 is the same thing as (A*B)/4
Division and Multiplication have the same... "magnitude" (if that's the right word), so they're both equal to each other.
PEMDAS Without the parenthesis, you do whichever comes first in order from left to right.
Although, it doesn't matter since you get the same solution. Just makes things easier to work out.

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Now there's food for thought. :P

I got bored and had an idea. With paint I made this. XD
30k4u4k.jpg

I tried to make him looked more "baked". Sadly, the edges became a bit pixelated.

THIS... THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD.

I feel like this week is also going really slowly... Well I guess with the new arc starting in the anime this coming week, things should pick up a bit more, even if only due to critique of the new voices or something... LOL

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Wait, how did I log off one day, then log back in the next day to find people talking about genetics, bacteria, and the speed of light involving cookies? I eat cookies. I (now) guard cookies. The end.
I've corrupted Rasen and Smile!. Oops.
Sorry for the delay. Here are your new charts, Rasencero and ILP...

ZamOctaBFCBDC.png
ILPOctaBFCBDC.png
RasenOctaBFCBDC.png
Awesome, woo.
Zameric said:
I and/or ILP still need to revamp charts for Merciless Cremator, Pikapal642, minchan, smile!, and CyberBlaziken.
Is there anyone I'm missing from the revamp list, or anyone who wants to have a chart made?
I was quite surprised when I searched and found only 5 Oct charts.
Zameric said:
PEMDAS Without the parenthesis, you do whichever comes first in order from left to right.
Although, it doesn't matter since you get the same solution. Just makes things easier to work out.
PEMDAS/BODMAS/Whatever is actually wrong (though it's right most of the time, in particular when you're at a younger age and questions are easier).
It says that 2-4+6 is read as:
2-(4+6) which is -8
when it's actually:
(2-4)+6 which is 4

Anyway, yeah, I generally agree that brackets/paranthesis makes things easier. I just figured that with only 3 values (all being of the same magnitude), that I didn't really need to put them in.
I feel like this week is also going really slowly... Well I guess with the new arc starting in the anime this coming week, things should pick up a bit more, even if only due to critique of the new voices or something... LOL
Though the most active poster isn't watching the episodes...

Last edited:

-Jared-

Years
PEMDAS/BODMAS/Whatever is actually wrong (though it's right most of the time, in particular when you're at a younger age and questions are easier).
2-(4+6) which is -8
when it's actually:
(2-4)+6 which is 4

I was always taught PEMDAS as P E M&D A&S, where Multiplication and Division were treated as equal, and Addition and subtraction were treated as equal. >__>

ALSO

The Tvtropes Pantheon of the Mentalism Gods lists a certain villain that we all despise, and I love the way the entry was written. XD Look near the bottom of the page. :D

Years
You could go with the idea that if you threw a cookie closer and closer to the speed of light...

OH I know, if I went on a spaceship that moved at 99% at the speed of light, and came back 50 years later (relative to you guys), I could still eat the cookie 8D

XD Okay, what about cytoskeletons?

I've corrupted Rasen and Smile!. Oops.

2-(4+6) which is -8
when it's actually:
(2-4)+6 which is 4

Here are MC, Pikapal, minchan, smile and Cyber's charts:

Psssh, as if.

Nah, that was correct. What actually was wrong was the way we were taught. 2-4+6 isn't actually 2-(4+6), it's actually 2+(-4+6). It's the fact that all numbers (except 0) has a sign in front of them, and that the + sign is generally omitted if it's in front of the equation, which is why we don't write +2-4+6. :P
Are you trying to find the logicfail as in with 1=2? Hmm

Thankyou =D

ALSO

The Tvtropes Pantheon of the Mentalism Gods lists a certain villain that we all despise, and I love the way the entry was written. XD Look near the bottom of the page. :D

Ahaha, nice. Though what does Lelouch have to do with Trollkishima? o.o

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
I was always taught PEMDAS as P E M&D A&S, where Multiplication and Division were treated as equal, and Addition and subtraction were treated as equal. >__>
Ah, that's a more correct version. I think most people are just taught "Parenthesis/Brackets, THEN Exponents/Indeces, THEN Multiplication, THEN Divison, THEN Addition, THEN Subtraction".
The good thing is that it treats exponents/roots as one category (which it is), though I wonder how logarithms work in that... in fact... *Gets paper and pen*
Though, actually, and Smile touches on this, I think it's our notation. Generally, I don't think anyone actually gets the division and multiplication wrong, even if you swap the order (because of the way a fraction is notated - with division).
XD Okay, what about cytoskeletons?
I don't even know what that is.

Nah, that was correct. What actually was wrong was the way we were taught. 2-4+6 isn't actually 2-(4+6), it's actually 2+(-4+6). It's the fact that all numbers (except 0) has a sign in front of them, and that the + sign is generally omitted if it's in front of the equation, which is why we don't write +2-4+6. :P
Are you trying to find the logicfail as in with 1=2? Hmm
You're sort of touching in the right area.

We start with addition. The reverse of addition is subtraction (subtraction is the same thing as adding a negative number).
Repeated addition is multiplication. The reverse of multiplication is division (division is the same thing as multiplying a fraction).
Repeated multiplication is exponents. The reverse of exponents are both roots and logarithms (taking the root is the same thing as raising to the power of a fraction, and logarithms is the same thing as raising to the power of a... Idk if it has a name. Might just be called a log).

Soyeah. All subtraction can be written as addition; all division can be written as multiplication; all roots/logs can be written as powers (and visa versa; all addition can be written as subtraction of a negative number; all multiplication can be written as dividing fractions, etc.)

So when you say "2-4+6" is actually "2+(-4+6)", you're technically wrong. It's:
(2) + (-4) + (6)
Which gets four.

*Ahem* That was actually fun to write Now if you'll excuse me, I have to start writing my doctorate thesis on Hypernomial and Hyperpowers

whmlvc.jpg

sw74ox.jpg

2i2bd6x.jpg

5nrq1g.jpg

2qkul9l.jpg

-Jared-

Years
Ahaha, nice. Though what does Lelouch have to do with Trollkishima? o.o

XD That's what the whole things is, a massive crossover of sorts. It is a hypothetical "Pantheon of Gods" for the fictitious "TropeLand" or whatever. XD So, Lelouch is a "God" in the Pantheon, as is Trollkishima.

Years
I don't even know what that is.

So when you say "2-4+6" is actually "2+(-4+6)", you're technically wrong. It's:
(2) + (-4) + (6)
Which gets four.

*Ahem* That was actually fun to write Now if you'll excuse me, I have to start writing my doctorate thesis on Hypernomial and Hyperpowers

8D The cytoskeletons are the cellular components (a network of fibers, actually) that give shape to your cells and help in transport of the substances in your cells. You don't think that a vesicle goes from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi apparatus, for example, by floating, surely? There are basically three types of them: microtubules, intermediate filaments and microfilaments (also known as actin filaments). The microfilaments, the smallest of these three cytoskeletons, help cells in their movement such as cell crawling and cytoplasmic streaming (amoeba, for example, move via this). Microfilaments also aid in cytokinesis, which is vital in cell reporduction (mitosis and meiosis in animal cells).

Intermediate filaments, on the other hand, are more geared towards structural support. They don't give a cell a fixed shape like the cell walls, but they still are the "skeleton" of the cell that gives it its shape and hold the nucleus in place.

Microtubules do both of the works mentioned above; they provide stability and involved in movement as well. Most notably, microtubules are known for their function in "pulling" the sister chromatids to their respective poles in mitosis/meiosis. In animal cells, microtubules originate from a structure called centrosome. A centrosome consists of two centrioles positioned perpendicularly to each other.

Now relate that to... cookies. :P
Thanks for asking, btw, that would somehow count as my Biology revision... eh

Eh, that's the same thing. You just added in two more brackets. >.> XP
Though ultimately, you'll just plug those numbers in the calculator and see what answer it spits out. Hahaha

That was fun to write too
Eh, finish your GCSE first. :P

I think you posted that before. Hmmmm...

XD That's what the whole things is, a massive crossover of sorts. It is a hypothetical "Pantheon of Gods" for the fictitious "TropeLand" or whatever. XD So, Lelouch is a "God" in the Pantheon, as is Trollkishima.

Ah. Just, I don't know who Lelouch is. So yeah. XD

I should really get started on my homework. Erghh.

... You know what, that cookie looks exactly the same as the one I'm eating. *holds up cookie to screen* Hm. *eats anyway*
Okay, now I should really get started on that homework. XD

Last edited:

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013

Whoawhoawhoa, hold your horses.
Spoiler:

Also what's with this 'how the cookie crumbles' talk.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years

ALSO

I probably only know about a quarter of the characters in there.
But I couldn't stop laughing at the ones I did know.

I think my favorite part was a bullet point under The Question...
"Is on a neverending quest to prove the validity of all of Luna Lovegood's bizarre theories. He insists that he's proven at least half of them, but nobody can make heads or tails of his evidence."

I also like the part under Light Yagami...
"Has manipulated Ichigo and Ryuk into representing different views of the afterlife (or lack of)."

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
8D The cytoskeletons are the cellular components (a network of fibers, actually) that give shape to your cells and help in transport of the substances in your cells. You don't think that a vesicle goes from the endoplasmic reticulum to the Golgi apparatus, for example, by floating, surely? There are basically three types of them: microtubules, intermediate filaments and microfilaments (also known as actin filaments). The microfilaments, the smallest of these three cytoskeletons, help cells in their movement such as cell crawling and cytoplasmic streaming (amoeba, for example, move via this). Microfilaments also aid in cytokinesis, which is vital in cell reporduction (mitosis and meiosis in animal cells).

Intermediate filaments, on the other hand, are more geared towards structural support. They don't give a cell a fixed shape like the cell walls, but they still are the "skeleton" of the cell that gives it its shape and hold the nucleus in place.

Microtubules do both of the works mentioned above; they provide stability and involved in movement as well. Most notably, microtubules are known for their function in "pulling" the sister chromatids to their respective poles in mitosis/meiosis. In animal cells, microtubules originate from a structure called centrosome. A centrosome consists of two centrioles positioned perpendicularly to each other.

Now relate that to... cookies. :P
Thanks for asking, btw, that would somehow count as my Biology revision... eh
If cytoskeletons help shape the cells, then I'm sure there can be an analogy made with shaping a cookie...

"Intermediate filaments, on the other hand, are more geared towards structural support. They don't give a cell cookie a fixed shape like the cell cookie walls, but they still are the "skeleton" of the cell cookie that gives it its shape and hold the nucleus chocolate chips in place."

That's about as close as I can get to it.
No prob. we both got to show off our strengths 8D

Eh, that's the same thing. You just added in two more brackets. >.> XP
I just explained how they're completely different.

Though ultimately, you'll just plug those numbers in the calculator and see what answer it spits out. Hahaha
I used spreadsheets thank you very much.
That was fun to write too
Eh, finish your GCSE first. :P
Now you know why I do it so often.
I only have about... 10 more years until I'll probably start my PhD
I think you posted that before. Hmmmm...
I did, but I figured that most people would just have missed it completely.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
And now the anime has hit the timeskip, won't bother saying much as most of us read but yeah. Loved the new opening, the band did a better song for Star Driver but the animation is nice always. Anything else....hmmm.....oh Orihime's power up is even more noticeable than it was in the manga. Orihime>Tatsuki>Rukia.

-Jared-

Years
Anime:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back