• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéMorphing Madness!

Years
148.20.png

Dragonair always looks elegant, I imagine Dragonair changes colour if she loses control over her emotion. This is how she looks like if she is mad.
Ratnair, I give you a 7/10.

Jigglyoom
uFAOLsX.jpg

Fairy/Poison.... Pink... I like it.... 11/10.

Ah so cute ^-^ It reminded me of one I've seen before. It's pink and looks super cute, Chanfing.
109.113.png

Years
7.107.png

Hitmontle.

wat.
Okay, on a scale of 1-10? 5/10
Hilarious and bizarre at the same moment, haha.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Dragondude
74.148.png

Holy smokes, this one is just too legit! xD 10/10

(I'm also confused as to what the term "Pokemorph" means, on one hand it's a term for fusion, and on the other it's a term for highly sexualized pokemon anthros, and on yet another it's a term for gijinka pokemon. Oh and I'm a machamp apparantly.)

In this case, it's nothing more than a mere fusion, haha. I only chose the term "PokéMorph" because I thought this thread needed a cool title to get attention. xD

Back