• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Moonshine

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
Heya, I think it would be better if you just put "...equalling Chuck Noris." as it flows better,
thaer than what you have currently:

pokemonmoonshine06pa5.png

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
As amazing as it sounds, some people may not know who Chuck Norris is exactly and won't recognize what that means. He might do better replacing "one" with "kick" or something along those lines.

Cartmic

Hi there, it's been awhile.
Years
As amazing as it sounds, some people may not know who Chuck Norris is exactly and won't recognize what that means. He might do better replacing "one" with "kick" or something along those lines.

Or even better "A kick equalling to Chuck Noris's Roundhouse."

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Heya, I think it would be better if you just put "...equalling Chuck Noris." as it flows better,
thaer than what you have currently:

pokemonmoonshine06pa5.png
Hmmm...Yeah, that probably would work.

:O There are people who don't know? Google it u nub Well... >.<

Or even better "A kick equalling to Chuck Noris's Roundhouse."

I think it's decided.

"A kick equalling Chuck Norris's Roundhouse Kick."

:\

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
It should be Norris'.
Anyway Ninja nice epic screenie that you postimacated, I love this hack (epic wink ;) )

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
When'd you make YOUR project?

And is it a game or a hack?

>.<

Still Moonshine is a whole lot different to Moonlight. :\ I was going to go Moonlight, actually, but screw it. I'm going to change to Moonstone then, if it pains you so much.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
It looks decent, mapping is great, but it's copying my project's name.
Mine: Pokemon Moonlight
Yours: Pokemon Moonshine

I'm pretty sure NC's hack was around here first.. :/

The way it works, is the first gets all of the rights. You can't blame him for stealing your hacks' name, especially since it was here first.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
It looks decent, mapping is great, but it's copying my project's name.
Mine: Pokemon Moonlight
Yours: Pokemon Moonshine
1. Not the same name
2. His hack was around long before your game was.
3. He has every right to have that name. (Just like the owner of Grey, who made his game thread after I made Gray's.)

When'd you make YOUR project?

And is it a game or a hack?

>.<

Still Moonshine is a whole lot different to Moonlight. :\ I was going to go Moonlight, actually, but screw it. I'm going to change to Moonstone then, if it pains you so much.
Don't give into that. Stick with the name, dude.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Yeah, okay, I checked. Your thingo is 5 months older than mine. =P

And I'm not complaining.

But wuteverz. I'll stick with Moonshine.

Better go get something done now. xD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
*Goes back to the Chuck Norris subject."
I would say "It's a might kick equal to the roundhouse kick of the uber Chuck Norris."
If you don't use uber, make sure it says "... the Chuck Norris." Because Chuck is just that cool. Best of Luck Ninja Metapod Caterpie.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
I didn't realise my hack was nominated for HotM until someone else won. O.o

What does that tell you about me? I haven't been working awfully hard. xD

I've lost my motivation Scratch that, that sounds like I'm quitting...Hmm...

I'm kind of bored of Pokemon hacking, so I'm doing something else (FE). I'll be back, I swear. In the mean time, I'll get this closed so as not to collect spam.

colcolstyles

Yours truly
Years
:pink_disbelief:
Aw, it's truly sad to hear that :pink_cry:
I sincerely hope you will return soon. Good luck with whatever else you'll be doing.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Oh come on, Cierra, at least say something...xD

Oh yah, the hack's back on track. Thought I'd say so. I stole the Latim City tiles inserted some tiles and the city now looks GOOD. Thus, work is back. Expect screens once by the weekends.

Back