• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

vietazn654

A sound soul dwells within me
Years
Hey, um does this english patch thing end at Thomas' gym? (Darkdusk City). Cuz the road south is blocked. So I'm guessing it ended? :p

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2011
Hello. I've been trying to paly this game for ages. It won't work on Project 64 or VBA. I dunno why but can someone help me? ALso is there any other good ones that help?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

I can understand why it is so much of a pain, it seems that the search feature doesn't like me for whenever I search it I get messages asking about the beta, kinda like Raptor and Wichu's updates, but Wichu put links in his signature, probably not a bad idea...
Well it might work...
I guess I could do it... xD

@vietazn654 : Yep you finished the beta. ;)
@luke39 : If you wanna play the IPS file then you're doing the wrong think.
The IPS file is patch. Use IPS XP for example to patch it to a clear Ruby v1.0 ROM.

Years
  • Seen May 30, 2011
Ok so I tried the IPS thing (The only 1.) And it won't work someone plesae help me!

Xenoblade

needs a banner. PM me please!
Years
I'm having issues using this. It shows up white when i use it. What am i doin wrong?

I've messaged you. Do EXACTLY what I say, or it won't be fixed.

Can i get Gallade in beta 2 version?

According to YAPE (It's a tool used to edit Pokemon in the most extreme ways), no. It doesn't exist in the game. However, Magmortar, Drapion, and Electivire are. Good luck finding them, Drapion's very hard to figure out how to get :P :laugh:

Now, I hate to do this to you two (Ash and SP), but I'm going on vacation until after my spring break is over (around the 11th of April). I'll be back after that. I'll check in once in a while, but I might not be able to be here much at all. Sorry guys. :/

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

Now, I hate to do this to you two (Ash and SP), but I'm going on vacation until after my spring break is over (around the 11th of April). I'll be back after that. I'll check in once in a while, but I might not be able to be here much at all. Sorry guys. :/
It's no problem at all 'cause the final release is still in progress and I think it won't be out before summer =)

Xenoblade

needs a banner. PM me please!
Years
It's no problem at all 'cause the final release is still in progress and I think it won't be out before summer =)

I was talking more about the people asking questions. They're a handful, and the ones that have bad ROM's get annoying if you don't know how to help. They'll pile up.

Lol, my inbox has 37 messages in it, most regarding the white screen. I skipped about a week and a half and got that :laugh:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
I was talking more about the people asking questions. They're a handful, and the ones that have bad ROM's get annoying if you don't know how to help. They'll pile up.
I'd help, though I'm never on or am too lazy to keep repeating myself. It's the thing that kinda repels me away from the thread, but I've been finding myself coming back lately.

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2018
Hey, I'm having issues loading this. I patched it to a clean Ruby rom, opened it with VBA, but all that shows up is a white screen. Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2010
eeerm,Wesley,want some help with the translation ^^,I am from Brazil aswell but I finished English course already ^^

zhero15

The Beginner
Years
hello to all,
well i think its been a long time since the last update,
is there a possibility that Mr. Wes will post some updates or progress of the hack?
just asking =)

Josephrulzyou

Secret trainer
Years
I am following this game for quite sometime. Really appreciate the efforts. Only one thing can u edit the pokedex entries. Its ridiculous to see suduwoodu entry for arceus or similar entries.

Back