• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Be Afraid: The Pokemon Creepypastas Club

What Creepypasta should we start with???

• Pokemon Lost Silver

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Lavender Town Syndrome + Missing Frequencies

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Hypno's Lullaby

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • White Hand + Buried Alive

• Pokemon CreepyBlack

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I see a lot of people seem to like the Lavender Town Syndrome creepypasta, but I never really saw why it was so good :o I mean, the idea is good enough, and it definitely did get me to listen to the Lavender Town music afterwards (where I must admit, I did actually get a headache :D), but I honestly don't feel like it ever left that big of an impression on me, nor has it been anything I ever really thought about when playing the games, apart from making the Lavender Town music stand out more. It's also easily debunked due to how impossible it'd be for news like that to not escape to the public, though I don't really consider that a factor, since what makes a lot of them fun is the supernatural elements.

But yeah, there are definitely a lot of creepypastas I prefer over that one, so I'd just like to know what everyone likes so much about it. :o

Years
Username: Passenger
How active you are: I'm online a lot, I just don't post often.
Partner Pokemon: Ninetales
Favourite Creepypasta: Pokemon Strangled Red

Really? Only one single mention of Strangled Red? That thing should be remade as an actual hack! Definitely worth reading.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Username: O'aka XXIII
How active you are: Pretty active since I've almost 1000 posts and have only truly been here for like 2 and a half or 3 months.
Partner Pokémon (Mega-Evolutions accepted, no more than two): Scizor, Tyranitar
Favourite Creepypasta: Lost Silver or Hypno's Lullaby

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Username: sloman81
Activity lvl: average. i get on when i can
partner pokemon: mismagius
fav creepypasta: hypno's lullaby

Apollo

怖がらないで
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 22, 2017
Username: Stygian
How active you are: On a scale of 10, I'd say 8.5/10. It will depend on my situation though. :)
Partner Pokémon (Mega-Evolutions accepted, no more than two): Luxray
Favourite Creepypasta: Strangled Red/Lost Silver

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Username: Murkmire
How active you are: Fairly active. Not as much as I'd like to be.
Partner Pokémon: Arbok & Dustox
Favourite Creepypasta: Strangled Red

Pleasured to be here. Definitely a fan of Pokemon Creepypasta (And, Creepypasta in general...)

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
Years
Username: Meksal
How active you are: Pretty active.
Partner Pokémon (Mega-Evolutions accepted, no more than two): Sableye
Favourite Creepypasta: Hypno's Lullaby

Why do you like creepypastas?

I like getting scared, and creepypastas have this way about them that does it just fine.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 30, 2015
Username: Peaceful Giraffe
How active you are: Very
Partner Pokémon: Flygon and Mawile
Favourite Creepypasta: Snow on Mt. Silver

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Welcome, everyone! Sorry about the wait. You're members now.
Please remember to keep active. (What a hypocrite I am...)

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
to keep the ball rolling here....

what i like about creepypastas is that i can get spooked so easily
good was to get nightmares

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
Username: OG_Haunter
How active you are: Pretty active, Mostly been on RP's and reading fan-fics on this site.
Partner Pokémon (Mega-Evolutions accepted, no more than two): Obviously Haunter, and Capture if you read is Pokedex Info.
Favourite Creepypasta: Strangled Red and I also enjoy Ticky Toby even though he is just a regular kid with two hatchets

TheWildHolly

No Trainer can catch and tame me.
Years
Username: TheWildHolly
How active you are: Once every 2-3 days (except on weekends)
Partner Pokemon: (there are too many to choose) Espeon and Ninetales
Favorite Creepypasta:I'm stuck between Pokemon Strangled Red, Glitch Red and Lost Silver.

What/ who I like Creepypasta:
I actually played Escape from Lavender Town, and it was a pleasant and fun game.
Other than that...idk, I feel like I belong with them....I'm hated and shunned by everyone around me (except for my friends and my real family, as well as my pets). I also have wanted to kill before...^_^

Last edited:

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
The club has been a bit inactive for a while, so how about a new creepypasta to talk about? :D

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Come_Follow_Me

It's a creepypasta following the myth about the Lavender Town suicides, but with a bit of a twist. It also doesn't take place in-game, but rather following some people who are investigating it all. It's a bit long, but very well written. I definitely think it's worth reading :D

So I read the Creepy Pasta link and it gave me a shiver down my spine even though it was day time when I read it. It's a really good Pokémon Creepy Pasta even though it's mostly on people trying to find the problem with the game.

Olli

Years
So I read the Creepy Pasta link and it gave me a shiver down my spine even though it was day time when I read it. It's a really good Pokémon Creepy Pasta even though it's mostly on people trying to find the problem with the game.
Definitely the same feeling I got the first time I read it. I must admit, I don't find it quite as creepy now as I did then, where it actually made me hesitate a bit every time I were to go through the grass leading to route 1. But now, I just don't really feel that way. I guess it's because the "outside of the game" stuff has become kinda unappealing to me, since it takes away from how real it all seems, and the truth factor is one of the things I really like about creepypastas. But oh well, still a good read :D

Can we get a new topic please? this one's drying up
If you feel like the current topics have all been fleshed out n any club, you're always free to start a new one unless the club owner has specifically stated not to :) I have posted a few creepypastas to discuss that have barely gotten any comments though, so I don't think we're lacking topics at the moment :p

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
If you feel like the current topics have all been fleshed out n any club, you're always free to start a new one unless the club owner has specifically stated not to :)

well i did see the owner say that we couldn't change topics unless we asked him.

OG_Haunter

Lv 5
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 18, 2014
I'm still wondering if I got accepted in this club or not. If so can some one notified me. =.=

Olli

Years
well i did see the owner say that we couldn't change topics unless we asked him.
Well, in cases where you aren't allowed to change the topic and the owner isn't doing it, either take it up with the owner through VM/PM, or contact me about it. There's nothing keeping you from just discussing creepypastas/whatever the main topic of other clubs might be in general. Simply bringing up a creepypasta you've read and how you felt about it or the likes is perfectly fine and actually encouraged. You don't have to wait for new topics whenever you want to post in a club :)

I'm still wondering if I got accepted in this club or not. If so can some one notified me. =.=
The members lists in clubs aren't really "people who are allowed to post here" lists, more than it's a list of people who're just interested in talking about the certain topic. There's no reason you should have to wait till you've been added before joining in on the discussions. But if you aren't added to the members list, just notify the owner about it.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Sorry for the inactivity and all, my internet sucks. Anyway, lets change topic.

Pokémon CreepyBlack Version.
In a nutshell: A Youtuber bought a sketchy copy of a pokemon game. At the beginning of the game, he had a GHOST as his team member. Its only attack was Curse, and it was an OHKO. He could also use this on trainers - the Curse would kill mon and trainer alike, leaving tombstones in their places. When he beat the game, he became an old man. His own GHOST cursed him, killing him. Conveniently, he lost the game after.

There you go. BTW, welcome to our new members.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Pokémon CreepyBlack Version.
In a nutshell: A Youtuber bought a sketchy copy of a pokemon game. At the beginning of the game, he had a GHOST as his team member. Its only attack was Curse, and it was an OHKO. He could also use this on trainers - the Curse would kill mon and trainer alike, leaving tombstones in their places. When he beat the game, he became an old man. His own GHOST cursed him, killing him. Conveniently, he lost the game after.

ive heard about this one and actually read it too.
kinda cliche if u ask me, but it was great, and the first time i read it. i was shaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back