• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyy!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 21, 2018
helloo, my name is aaliya, pronounced Uh Lee Uh. I'm 18 If that matters at all lol. My younger brother who is 10 loves to battle and I love collecting all the pokes. Nice to meet you all!

Years
Hey Aaliya, welcome! That is such a gorgeous name. =) I love collecting myself, keeps me massively busy in the post game (as well as breeding for IVs/etc haha). What Pokémon games have you played? See you around. <3

Ethmya

Always changing.
Years
Hiya Leeah!
A collector, eh? Do you merely like collecting Pokémon, or do you like collect shinies/mons with good IVs as well?
Hope to see you around the forums!
<3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 21, 2018
OMG shinys are really nice, I don't mind having them if they're one of my favorite pokes. The only shiny I have is a luvdisc from fishing ahaha. Thank you for the warm welcome guys

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Aw, your username is so cute! And welcome to PC!

If you're interested in collecting more shinies, the Trade Center has lots of people offering trades! I'm sure you'll find something there that you like! n_n

Back