• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music Ariana Grande’s Sweetener.

Years
MaRLCm8.jpg

Girls, gays, and everyone else - AG4 is finally here. Thoughts? Favorite track?

Last edited:

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
It's such a bop uuugh, the tracks are just a joy to listen to but I still need time for it to sink in. But all in all, it's really good!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Pleasantly surprised with this album! I'm not an Ariana superfan or anything, I usually just listen to one or two of her old songs but I have always liked her as a person. So I gave this album a chance and love it. Definitely going to go back and listen to her other albums.

Quiji

Shining
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 6, 2021
Not really feeling it tbh. The singles were appealing, but the album itself feels kind of bleak to me. Very front-loaded in terms of quality. As far as her albums go: My Everything > Dangerous Woman > Yours Truly > Sweetener.

giphy.gif

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Sweetener > Dangerous Woman > Yours Truly > My Everything. Anyway...

This album is really really nice. My favourite 3 tracks are Get Well Soon, Successful & R.E.M

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 14, 2018
"no tears left to cry" is 1 of the best songs ever created

this is the song that defines a whole summer for me, like "final song" from MØ did in 2016

i usually don't listen to albums, just not interested, don't know why

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
excuse me my everything is my everything

on another note, can we talk about how good borderline is?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Well since I posted that my top 3 has changed to Borderline, Breathin & Get Well Soon lol. Borderline is my favourite. It's so fun and I'm so fucking happy Missy is on it, I just wish her verse was a bit longer.

Breathin in particular is really relatable to me lately. Songs about mental health and struggling with it are treasures.

Last edited:

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
pharrell greatest of all time

she really sat down and wrote get well soon the fuck how can a human do that wtf

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
pharrell greatest of all time

she really sat down and wrote get well soon the fuck how can a human do that wtf

did you not know that god is a woman?

Back