• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Pokemon Trainer Sprites(GSC style)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Hello all
81755774.png

Request posted Cheren and Bianca

Also please send request as PMs

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
Something about Cheren's jacket him makes him look a litttle fat, which is weird, as he's a skinny guy.

And while people should know, to PM requests, maybe you should put it into your signature and into the OP for good measure.

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Something about Cheren's jacket him makes him look a litttle fat, which is weird, as he's a skinny guy.

And while people should know, to PM requests, maybe you should put it into your signature and into the OP for good measure.

You have to understand that theres a pixel height and length, so it looks a little squished.

Also Links(request)
linkslr.png

and I know they are recolors

Humm96

Fly little Mockingjay!
Years
:O wow, i really dont like old sprites but these are amazing! some actually look like they belong in a GSC game! I realy like the Iris Cillan, are they devamps or pure scratch?

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
:O wow, i really dont like old sprites but these are amazing! some actually look like they belong in a GSC game! I realy like the Iris Cillan, are they devamps or pure scratch?
Pure scratch look at their black and white sprites and you can tell

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
There we go. That's an amazing Cheren. Hilbert's looking pretty good too, though, I'm not sure why he's redish brown ...

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Heres another request, its not a trainer but supposed to be my take on anti/evil-arceus pokemon
gaisc.png

I didin't post it in my fakemon thread simply because I'm not in the mood to make more fakemon. so don't PM for them please

GFA

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2018
So is it more into destroying the world or corrupting it? Either way, cool idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back