• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Johnster: Rhyperior is not in the game

leews24: Shaymin is in the game, in Inhore Woods.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
I just defeated the 10th Gym Leader and got the pilot license but it won't let me use the sky routes, even when I'm flying:S did I miss something?

Johnster

Losing is not an option
Years
I'm stuck in Thomas's gym, I don't know what teleporter leads to which room, I need help badly!
Just go through them randomly that's what I did.

Hint: When you reach a room where a trainer comes running down to challenge you go to the second hole.

Hole #1 Hole #2
Hole #3 Hole #4
Hope I helped.

x_my_arsenel, I was just thinking about the same thing.

xXxLugia, I think Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir around level 40-45. Then Dusknoir's level turns into 37 because of the glitch.

Years
Just go through them randomly that's what I did.

Hint: When you reach a room where a trainer comes running down to challenge you go to the second hole.

Hole #1 Hole #2
Hole #3 Hole #4
Hope I helped.

x_my_arsenel, I was just thinking about the same thing.

xXxLugia, I think Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir around level 40-45. Then Dusknoir's level turns into 37 because of the glitch.

I don't care about the glitch I only care that Dusclops evolve. Thx for the asnwer.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Where do I go after giving the third relic thing to prof jasmine

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Combee evolves into Vespiquen at Level 21
Riolu evolves into Lucario at Level 35
Electabuzz evolves into Electivire at Level 40
Magmar evovles into Magmortar at Level 40
Eevee evolves into Espeon and Umbreon through happiness at day or at night.
Misdreavus evolves into Mismagius at Level 40
Snorunt evolves into Froslass through in-game trade, like everything that normally needs trading.
Feebas evolves into Milotic via Water Stone
Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir at level 43
Murkrow evolves into Honchkrow at level 40

Rhyperior, Glaceon, Leafeon, Gallade, etc, are not in the game. There is a Pokedex on Wesley's site which says what is and isn't in the game. No more questions about how to evolve into things that aren't in the game, please? :)

Not sure if there are any others that people were asking about, I may have forgot some.

Years
Snorunt evolves into Froslass through in-game trade, like everything that normally needs trading.

Rhyperior, Glaceon, Leafeon, Gallade, etc, are not in the game. There is a Pokedex on Wesley's site which says what is and isn't in the game. No more questions about how to evolve into things that aren't in the game, please? :)

Not sure if there are any others that people were asking about, I may have forgot some.

Finaaaaaaally someone answered, thank youuuu soo much :D i forgot about Wesley's pokedex.

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
Sorry man, I wasn't ignoring you, I just didn't know the answer. I cracked open the rom and looked a bunch of them up. :)

Years
I know about the downgrade glitch of pokemons when they evolve, but i dind't know about a pokemon that can change gender when they evolve ex. my electabuzz was male and when he evolve into a electivire it became female. i dont know if is a glitch but is very weird.

Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2013
I know about the downgrade glitch of pokemons when they evolve, but i dind't know about a pokemon that can change gender when they evolve ex. my electabuzz was male and when he evolve into a electivire it became female. i dont know if is a glitch but is very weird.

maybe the pokemon that electivire overwrite was 100% female?

pixiefroggy

Awesome Ace Trainer:P
Years

When/how doe Pichu evolve into Pikachu? It's level 28 and still hasn't evolved.:disappoin (I just beat the third gym leader)

Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2013
How do I get past the guy in Carmin Town? He dosen't let me go to the next route for some reason
EDIT: Sorry, it doesn't matter anymore, I found Pearl in the small route to the right of Carmin Town!

Last edited:
Back