• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years

Thanks to Jambo51 take a look at this bad boy :). Ignore the scripting, I did it quickly in like thirty seconds. What could this be used for... who know?!

AshtonTS

Umbreon
Years
  • Age 27
  • CT
  • Seen Dec 6, 2014
Hey nice hack. Just one thing, I can't get into the forest behind the two rocket dudes outside of Nile City. The game freezes! Help!

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2020
Hello and thanks a lot for this hack, which is, by far, the better i ever played.

Though, i have a question, can i find a moonstone somewhere in the game? Im asking because im levelling a nidorino, and i hope i will be able to evolve him.

Thanks a lot

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017

Thanks to Jambo51 take a look at this bad boy :). Ignore the scripting, I did it quickly in like thirty seconds. What could this be used for... who know?!

108.jpg

I recognise that from shiny_quagsire's dressup scripting.....

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Wow!
Beta 3 ;D Looks awesome!!!

and ... I think he called you a retard... and is asking for the 4th beta now!?!??! >:O
Hahahah, nope, he didn't call Manipulation a retard. You see, while the word is usually used as an insult, it also means 'to delay'. What he actually tried to say was, what's keeping Harry from releasing a new beta, which brings us back to asking for a new beta.

Anyway, I just want to say that the new battle backgrounds look good, and I could think of so many ways of using the "Player Changing OW" script.
Keep up the good work, you truly deserved to win the Hack of the Year.

Lugiaz Soul

I support Crystal Dust
Years

I think HackMew also did this before you. Not trying to say that hes better or anything but you need to realize that this is a community so no need to get mad. I think that the OW changing script can be used to change into a Pikachu and take over the world or find Meowth and thunderbolt him;)

Logan

Years
I think HackMew also did this before you. Not trying to say that hes better or anything but you need to realize that this is a community so no need to get mad. I think that the OW changing script can be used to change into a Pikachu and take over the world or find Meowth and thunderbolt him;)
I never said I was the only person who did it. I wasn't happy over allegations that were made. I'm also pretty sure that I know more than anyone that this is a community.

Last edited:

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
I haven't seen Hackmew's OW change script. But I've seen Shinyquasgire's and his happens to be different.
His uses items to be able to change sprite.
As for this by the looks you just talk to the NPC?

Different in a way...

Logan

Years
Look. I'm going to make this VERY clear. Can someone find the post where I specifically mention being the only person who's ever thought of this idea? No? That's what I thought. I've never once claimed to be the only person who's done this I was just posting it on my thread to show what will be in the hack. Nothing else. If anyone else posts about someone else having the idea first then I'll just consider it SPAM and ignore it. Thank you.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Okayy, :/ I wasn't saying that you were the first person to think of the idea.
I was just saying that many people have done it. But they have all done it in different ways so it doesn't really matter if you do or don't do it.

But It's okayy if you disregard this post. I'm just saying I'm saying you were claiming to be the first person to do this.

Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2011
Was mekong city based on Cerulean city? Its got the same harbor and entrance at the top. Its also got that guy with his Poliwrath and the game corner :P

Back