• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. Mithos wouldn't look right with shorter hair. But he isn't the male with the longest hair in Symphonia. There's several other males with long hair as well.

I am still waiting for the episode to be subbed. At least the Omake was subbed, and I love it more now that I know what they're saying. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
46. I need to get back into RP'ing myself on here soon, if I could blog on here right now I'd probably reminisce about a certain fight I had in one of the God Of War games quite some time ago, my god was it intense at the time lol.

And I swear I've done absolutely nothing today besides drink the remaining cider away much to my stomach's disapproval and brainstorm on what my plans were gonna be for the month. And that's the highlight of my day in a nutshell lol, sorry to disappoint so drastically.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm done catching up with Naruto and Detective Conan. If my sister wasn't watching Star Wars I would ask her if she wanted to watch some Psych with me, since I got the third season DVD Boxset.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not sure. I just read the Manga because I can't be bothered with the anime. Might watch the episode Kushina pops up in though when it airs (not the episode which she appears in a flashback). She's adorable and I love her.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Saw the family that I missed at Christmas today, mentally drained me.

Was gonna marathon Monster last night but then I got distracted and made a new yurifag CSS list design.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Downloaded this the other day, am I kewel?
capturemzx.jpg

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Original link through PM? /though really I just need the movies and OVAs because Funi didn't acquire those o3o

For "Everything Slayers", it's lacking the newest ones. Then again, those didn't come out 'til about four years ago, so it'd make sense o3o

/that tears it I'm having that Amelia theme next

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I did notice some things missing. Meh, will download them when I get to them.

Takeshi Watanabe directed a load of Slayers, he's one of the most inconsistent guys in the industry, I hope slayers is one of his good ones.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think the last parodied thing (other than Zelos parodying his own death, which might actually happen derp) I read was one of the Shaman King Remixes, parodying several animes, one of them being Detective Conan (which made me soooo happy btw).

Slayers is a pretty good anime. I quite enjoyed what I watched of it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Inconsistent as in leaves a few holes? If that's the case you might notice one in second season, just as my dad did XD; Other than that though I don't really recall many holes. Also make sure to consider Revolution and Evolution-R as one season; they may be divided on MAL and everywhere else but they're definitely connected and they take the first season's episode naming scheme by going through the English alphabet--Revolution goes from A-M and Evolution-R N-Z.

Slayers is definitely one of the best 90s animes I've seen never mind that I haven't seen many. The newer ones are pretty good too, though they definitely wouldn't compare to some of the other more recent series ^^; But they still got awesome seiyuus and VAs! /Megumi Hayashibara, Black Star's seiyuu, Brock's VA, Amy Rose's VA, ASH KETCHUM'S VA (compared to her voice acting Max in Dinosaur King, Taylor's voicing of Amelia makes her sound nothing like Ash), Crispin Freeman, Maddie Blaustein, etc. etc.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

I enjoy slayers like its my holy bible in life, but I also feel that Yatterman is also an underrated anime~~

That's where Doronjo comes from after all, meheheh.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I mean inconsistent as in some of his work is awesome (Boogiepop, Kino, LotGH and he even worked on Desu Noto I believe) whereas some is horrid (Hidan no Aria, Shana, Ikkitousen, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou ect). He also Did Rave which I presume you didn't hate.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Ohhhh, I see what you mean XD; Slayers should definitely be one of his better ones, then~ /also I'm not quite done with the Rave anime either (or the manga, for that matter...) but I do love it and its soundtrack ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back