• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Vale Institute of Magic (M) (OOC/SU)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dualik

Eloquent Trainer
Years
Okay, so! I'm a spriter and I thought it'd be a fun idea to do pokemon trainer-style sprites for all of the characters. For example, I already talked to Colony and did Zane:

8hpQj3w.png

So, is anyone else interested in me doing a sprite of their character for them?

I'd love to see one of Indigo if you find the time, Zipo. ^_^

I'll be making a post for Indigo soon... still... Michael and Scarlet in the same class... Indigo and Shion in the same class...

Random numbers eh?

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I tried to argue with the RND (really RNG, but I like personifying it as a demon), but he said this is what he wanted. >_> I even wrastled him for a chance to redo them, but I lost. You also forgot that Zane was also in the class with Indigo and Shion, so yeah.

Also, just wanting to show a little side project I'm working on. It still needs quite a bit of work, but I would really like to know what everyone thinks of it so far. The top right character is Jason, while the one directly below Zane is Aris. The finished project will more than likely change the location of each picture.
ValeStudentBody_zps10cc57f3.png

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
Aris looks exactly as I imagined her! You did a good job digging throuugh pictures. Xp

Dualik - I'd be happy to do Indigo. I'll send you a PM with some more details I'll need.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
@Colony: that looks awesome so far...can't wait to see the final outcome!

@Zip: the one you did of Zane is so cool. Could you work Jason's into your schedule, too?

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
Okay, if anyone wants me to do a sprite of their character please PM me with your character's name (preferably in the title), appearance from their profile and the answers to these questions:

• Are there any changes to their face/hair you would like to make (if using picture)?
  • What clothes should they be wearing?
  • What pose should they have?
  • What expression should they have?

Thanks for the interest! I'm just trying to streamline the process for me.

EDIT: Also, I finished Christian:

g3il72X.png

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Noo shima and yuri aren't in the same class :( lol

And if yuri Is supposed to be one of those pictures I don't know which one, coz she has blue hair lol. :)

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
You know, it's not a whole lot different from Michael's Portrait, but I'll go ahead and put it in for his new portrait. It looks nice!

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2020
I finished Jason, bringing the count up to three! All boys, oddly, because the girls actually outnumber the boys by a bit right now.

rPJuIhT.png

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
sorry im not home yet and I've got a few other roleplays to take care of at the moment that i havnt posted in for a while. I will try to post tomorrow morning.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
JNathan and I are still working on a JP, but I'm trying to direct us to the second floor.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
On Sytano's end, making a JP.

On DeMuere's end... not much to post until most people get to class.

On Imari's end... unless you want a really short, undetailed post about her advertising to random students, ya' know...

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Fatigue and the things it does... anyhow, to answer [partially] your question Apollo, Dr. DeMuere is kind of orienting room 101. Not sure about 102. I'm pretty sure this wasn't the answer you were looking for, but... one does what one can.

On that note, I'm planning on moving on room 101 soon, but I'm just going to ask anyways: do you guys think I should wait for the other students or move without them? I'm kind of at a crossroads here, so the general opinion is more desirable than any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back