• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Battle/Fun Event! [Won by Divine Libra]

5qwerty

[b][font="open sans"]WHOLLY MOLEY[/font][/b]
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
The Super Battle/Fun Event!
Intro

Hey all, thanks for staying patient in waiting for this event to start, and thanks for signing up for this event. I hope everyone is all settled down with their teams and ready to start war with everyone else.

Again, the event will be hosted on the PokéCommunity Battle Server. You can view the event-related threads by filtering to "Super Event" in the Competitive Pokémon Forum.

One small rule as well: You must use the Battle Server name that you signed up with to battle. Please notify me if an exception needs to be made.

The Prizes

Prizes include the following:
  • A custom avatar change for your account on the Battle Server. One time use.
  • Deciding the theme for the next event. There is no theme this time, but if your team wins you can suggest the theme for the next one.
  • Deciding the team mascot Pokémon for the next event. You can choose three really ugly Pokémon or three really cool looking ones. Of course, there's no guarantee which team you'll end up on next time...
  • Bragging Rights

The Teams

Here are the teams. Square brackets indicate Battle Server username, while round brackets indicate time zone.

cradily.gif
gimmepie's team, Team Killer Cradily!
Team members: gimmepie [gimmepie] (GMT +8) Janp [JanpCZ] (GMT +2) darthspikes [SteveTheFish] (GMT -4) Syndrome [Syndrome] (GMT -5)
cresselia.gif
Rabinov's team, Team Divine Libra!
Team members: Rabinov [Arcaneum] (GMT +1/2) Kitty [churarara] (GMT +8) Bardothren [Bardothren] (GMT -4) Syntthetix [Syntthetix] (GMT -4)
gallade.gif
Spirit Shackle's team, Team Gallant Gallade!
Team members: Spirit Shackle [ddrox13] (GMT -4) Aldo [AdventurerAldo] (GMT +2) Ms. Jiggly [Castform] (GMT - 5) Dawoj45 [Dawoj45] (GMT -4) HolyBroly [Zero Skill Boy] (GMT +1)

The Events

Here are the premiere events for The Super Battle/Fun Event this time:

More events for a small amount of points may be posted...but no guarantees!

Point Tally

The Point Tally will be updated here. I might change it to the splash of the Competitive Pokémon Forum when I figure out how that works. But for now, it will be here.

cradily.gif
Team Killer Cradily
cresselia.gif
Team Divine Libra
gallade.gif
Team Gallant Gallade

A Few Last Things

Remember, this is an event that is designed mainly for fun. Of course there will be salt, but also try to have fun.

Also, you guys can use this thread as a thread to trashtalk your opponents or post memes and such. It will be cool.

As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me or any of the Battle Server Staff via VM, PM, Discord ping, or just a post below.

Last edited:

5qwerty

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Looks like Killer Cradily team has jumped to a head start. After the first (two) Live Event(s), the team now holds more points than the other teams combined! The Psychic-types need to work harder if they are to stop the Plant Gang!

Currently, Killer Cradily has 64 points, while Divine Libra has 33 and Gallant Gallade has 28.

Last edited:

5qwerty

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
The Final Score:

cradily.gif
Team Killer Cradily
cresselia.gif
Team Divine Libra
gallade.gif
Team Gallant Gallade

Congratulations to Divine Libra for winning! (Unfortunately your score isn't a multiple of 3 like the other two groups', so I'm a bit sad)

Your prizes are as follows:
  • A one-time Avatar change on the Battle Server for each of your members.
  • Deciding the theme for the next event of this format. Just one word is fine, but try to make it somewhat relatable to Pokémon.
  • Deciding the mascots for the next event of this format. You can choose up to 3 (or 4 - but indicate which one is a backup) Pokémon for the leaders of the next event to use. Just note that if you pick Magikarp, Feebas, and Moltres, you might not end up on the team that you want to be on...
  • Bragging rights! Now you can tell everyone else how much more active on the battle server better you are!

Back