*+:。♡.。The Fairy Type Club。.♡。:+* Page 13

Started by Fairy August 26th, 2018 6:21 PM
  • 309 replies

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 37 Minutes Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
Yes, I am still down for a tourney. Sounds like great fun! And between you and me.. if there was a Sylveon mural on a wall, I would buy the house immediately.. Andmay I ask what Tonylee said before beoing banned? If it's not too much trouble that is
Thank you! I knew someone would appreciate the Fairy mural, lol.

Also it was just a bot post.

MargatroidCA

Lazy Forum Lurker

Male
Sinnoh
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10 posts
8 Days
Ooo, I'm still new here, but if you guys would be willing to have me, I'd love to join the fairy club! :D

Name: MargatroidCA
Favourites: Mawile, Gardevoir, Sylveon, Whimsicott, Tapu Lele, Ninetales-A

Oh and there are a few more I like too, but I thought I'd keep it at 6 for now, otherwise my list would be quite long, hehe~
~ Sinnoh Region Fan ~

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 37 Minutes Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
Hey Marg! Welcome to the club. :D I’ll add you the moment I’m not on mobile.

edit: added!

MargatroidCA

Lazy Forum Lurker

Male
Sinnoh
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
10 posts
8 Days
Awesome, thanks!
~ Sinnoh Region Fan ~

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 37 Minutes Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
Of course! The more Fairy lovers, the merrier!

And, I found some really fantastic Fairy type art I'd like to share! Please show some love and appreciation to the artists! :)

Mega Clefable
Spoiler:

art by zacharybla

Mega Togekiss
Spoiler:

art by Tomycase

Fakemon Moonbitt
Spoiler:

art by Inukki

Fakemon Gremin V2
Spoiler:

art by Smiley-Fakemon

CodeHelmet

Just your average Spaceball

Male
Hayward
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
3,294 posts
1.9 Years
Those aren't bad but are the Mega's really needed if they were under consideration? I mean Clefable has Magic Guard and BST of 483(not great but not awful). Togekiss really doesn't need a Mega with BST of 545 and its Serene Grace ability. I should create a new fakemon and then have someone create the Art for it lol.
Currently raising:

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP

Fairy

Female
Laverre City
Seen 37 Minutes Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
To be fair, I was only posting them because I sincerely love the designs! Wasn't thinking too hard about practical usage lol. But come on, you have to admit that those megas at the very least *look* cool, lol.

But hey man, if you want to design your own Fairy type I'll draw it for ya! You've seen my art so if you want to reach out.

CodeHelmet

Just your average Spaceball

Male
Hayward
Seen 2 Hours Ago
Posted 7 Hours Ago
3,294 posts
1.9 Years
To be fair, I was only posting them because I sincerely love the designs! Wasn't thinking too hard about practical usage lol. But come on, you have to admit that those megas at the very least *look* cool, lol.

But hey man, if you want to design your own Fairy type I'll draw it for ya! You've seen my art so if you want to reach out.
I said the art wasn't bad(my standards for good art are quite low considering I can't draw, paint or pretty much anything artistic in nature for the life of me).

I got an idea for a new Fairy Type for our next region of Galar. It's based on Elves, which is part of British Folklore. I haven't thought up a name yet, much less BST, Abilities and whether it would have a secondary typing but if you want to get going on drawing something, feel free.
Currently raising:

Want to raise Pokemon? Check out VPP
Advertiser Content