• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Absolutely Ridiculous Mafia - NIGHT 4 - Corporate Takedown (Purple Moon still in effect) [12/19 alive]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
Years
ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS MAFIA

-

WELCOME TO ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS MAFIA, A MAFIA GAME WHERE THINGS ARE TOTALLY RIDICULOUS AND SILLY

This is different from your typical mafia game, in that players are encouraged to be silly, wacky and totally ridiculous. Not only is it encouraged, in fact, it's a requirement.

This can include BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO: roleplaying, getting into character, inventing typing quirks, being overly dramatic, hamming it up, stories, fanfiction, ANYTHING as long as it fits the theme of being totally silly and over the top!

With the power of words (AND ALSO PROBABLY IMAGES), use your wit and creativity and be truly... absolutely ridiculous.

WHAT THE HELL IS MAFIA?

Just in case there's any new players! (check spoiler)
Spoiler:

Setup

This game is a closed setup, and is inspired by games I played years ago and other games I've come across over the years! It will contain some unique and crazy roles you probably haven't seen before, as well as roles of my own creation! (Oh there's probably some normal roles mixed in too. Maybe.)

Expect some possible level of bastardry in this game, including incomplete Role PMs, moderator lies that can't be reasonably anticipated and possibly extra/hidden win conditions. (This is also dependent on the number of signups and the roles that make it into the game.)

Some other things about this game:
  • Role flavor might be relevant. Phase post flavor will not be relevant (i.e. no hints) however kill flavor might be relevant!
  • There may or may not be items
  • There may or may not be events
  • There may or may not be vanillas
  • There may or may not be multiple scum teams
  • There's definitely third parties
  • Sanities are not guaranteed

Rules

• All PokéCommunity and Underground rules apply!
  • Having fun is mandatory!
  • Remember that this is just a game! Discussion might get heated at times, but don't make things personal!
  • If anything in your Role PM contradicts any of these rules, always follow what your Role PM says.
  • Day phases are either 72 or 96 hours at my discretion, Night phases are always 24 hours (or until I receive all night actions, whichever comes first)
  • When voting a player, please make sure to bold your vote! Acceptable voting formats are [Vote] Player or [Lynch] Player
  • It is helpful (though not required) to use [Unvote] when removing a vote to make vote counts easier!
  • Keep all game discussion in the game thread or designated private chats.
  • Sharing Role PMs is not allowed. This includes posting screenshots or directly copy/pasting text from the PM.
  • Posting during the night phase is not allowed unless otherwise stated.
  • Once you're dead, you may no longer post! You are allowed one dead post but it can't contain any information about the game
  • Deadline extensions may be granted upon majority request.
  • All night actions should be sent to me via PM or on Discord. If you are abstaining from using a night action, you should still let me know. If I do not receive a night action from you before the deadline, you will simply miss the chance to use your action for that night, no exceptions!

Voting and Activity

Voting
  • Voting no one or No Lynch is allowed
  • Hard/soft lynch mechanic is in effect
  • Hard Lynch: Day can be ended early upon majority vote (majority is half the number of living players +1)
  • Soft lynch: If a majority is not reached, a player can still be lynched at the end of the day with enough votes
  • A No Lynch would occur if neither hard or soft lynch is reached.
  • Ties at soft lynch also result in a No Lynch.
  • Example: With 15 players alive, it would take a majority 8 votes to lynch someone and end the day early. Soft lynch could be at 6 votes, so if a majority is not reached a player could still be lynched at the end of the day as long as they have 6 votes. If neither is reached there would be a No Lynch.
Activity
  • Post at least once every 48 hours
  • The following may result in replacement without warning:
    • If I feel you're not actively interested in the game
    • Going a full day phase without posting
    • Going a full 48 hours without posting more than 3 times
    • Failing to vote two days in a row

SIGNUPS

This is a game reserved only for those who can handle true silliness. A simple "in" or "yes" will not do, if you truly wish to /in for this game, you need to make it good!

(ALSO ACCEPTING POTENTIAL REPLACEMENTS IF YOU WANT TO DO THAT INSTEAD)

1. gimmepie
2. Pecilia
3. LuluRina
4. Aldo
5. jdthebud
6. Charlie Brown
7. Kitty
8. DEFINITELY NOT NAKUZAMI
9. Rabinov
10. Leo Van Pyroar
11. Bidoof FTW
12. malanaphii
13. Desinishon
14. 5qwerty
15. Sawsbuck
16. Omicron
17. Bardothren
18. Fletchling

Last edited:

LuluRina

I got this feelin' inside my bones
Years
Oh come on, really? Why would we ever...

IN!

Drona! Why would you do that!

Because this would be fun! Not like you would care

What was that you little-

GUYS STOP ARGUING!

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Mar 25, 2024
To join a game of this kind, one must be silly enough to not stop reading halfway the opening post.
/In
Elementary, my dear Superjolt.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
a game where i'm encouraged to shitpost,?

you know im

linkedin-logo.png

Years
owo *notices bold text* senpai is that ur open gamez *nuzzles* uwu

in *noms cookie* rawr im so RANDOM

i hate myself for writing that godawful text

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Activity
  • Post at least once every 48 hours
  • The following may result in replacement without warning:
    • If I feel you're not actively interested in the game
    • Going a full day phase without posting
    • Going a full 48 hours without posting more than 3 times
    • Failing to vote two days in a row
oh gosh yes wreck me daddy

and w h y t h e f u c k i s K i t t y a w e e b n o w

this is also my normal behavior so I haven't exactly done a silly sign up yet, I hope that's okay

Superjolt

Years
Hey, I'd love to get this started soon but there's no way I'm doing this with only 9 players! (Would really prefer around 16+ tbh)

Gonna tag some peeps
Spoiler:

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
∀lɹᴉƃɥʇ' sᴉuɔǝ ʎon ʍǝuʇ onʇ oɟ ʎonɹ ʍɐʎ ʇo ɐsʞ ɯǝ ʇo sᴉƃu nd' I ʍᴉll˙

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
this looks... interesting and i'd like to join but i'm finding it hard to keep up with/remember to look at mafia games rn. if u need someone i'll join but depending on how stressed i am w school (a levels innit... love that) i may or may not be super active!! i will try my best though haha

Superjolt

Years
why was I quoted here?
Tried to tag people that might be interested, just really want to fill this game tbh
I guess I'll do this.
Welcome aboard Sir Pyroar, we should be ready to set sail and get underway soon (hopefully)
this looks... interesting and i'd like to join but i'm finding it hard to keep up with/remember to look at mafia games rn. if u need someone i'll join but depending on how stressed i am w school (a levels innit... love that) i may or may not be super active!! i will try my best though haha
If you could i would appreciate it, but I don't want to over-stress you out or anything so if you can't, no worries! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back