• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New to the forums, but not new to the game

Years
Sup everyone. I'm Shawn, but I go by many names. I have spent my past 5 years playing Pokemon all the time and decided I need a place to find other trainers to battle and trade with. I work as a breeder and a professor, I work on perfect Iv Pokemon and I study Pokemon a lot. If anyone has a question on what type of pokemon would best suit them, I'm the guy.

Years
Hey there Shawn! Welcome to the world of PC. =')

Breeding Pokémon with good IVs and egg moves is fun, that's my big thing post-game too. Bonus if they hatch shiny and have good stats! Always very exciting.

Have a good time here!

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
That Avatar deserves a like... even if it gives vibes that aren't Pokemon. Anyways, got a favorite Pokemon(Gengar?), Game, or Region?

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
Years
Hi!
Do you have anything that you would like to share with us, Such as a favorite game?
Oh, and also, I would really like you to tell me the type that best suits me.
anyway, welcome to PC, I Bet you will be a great addition to the community!

Back