• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Trade Or No?

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Nah, I really love how much more comical my wiglett looks.

My Blissey for your Magby?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
Nnnnnope. Keep your cute plush, my Vulpix figure literally just looks like this:
Spoiler:

My Heal Ball for your Dusk Ball?

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen today
Well...why not?

Your Great Ball for my Premier Ball?

Years
Hmmmm.... I think I'll pass. I like both of them, but Celebi's shiny edges out Diancie's... I think...

My Delibird for your Spinda ?

Years
Are you luring me into giving you my heart? D=
Hmm.... I think I like the Love Ball more, so nope.

My Mega Bracelet for your Dynamax Band?

Years
Sniffle 😢 I guess trade, I like dynamaxing, and don't really want to lose my band, but I like megas even more.

Edit: I was so distraught over trading away my dynamax that I forgot to add a trade. Okay...

I will reluctantly trade you this rare Teeter Dance Pichu from the 2003 Pokemon gym leader stamp contest, an event limited to only 50 pichu, on the condition that you trade me your event Absol with the move Wish, of which there were 300 distributed. Do we have a deal, my friend?

Last edited:
Years
I have neither so I can't make that deal. 😢
And if I did have the Absol; I like Absol more than Pichu so I would probably still pass.

My Gold Bottlecap for your Adamant Mint ?

Years
Yes, I will trade because it is easier to get the mints. You can just buy them in stores now, but gold bottle caps are more random find i.e at auction, high star raid drops etc.

Your sacred ash for my berserk gene?

Back