• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you know an episode where someone gets electrocuted and the skeleton is visible?

Guest123_x1

Maybe try every episode in the very first season where Pikachu shocks Ash. It happens several times I think
I do seem to remember this happening in the series premiere, when Ash first got Pikachu from Professor Oak's lab. Can't seem to remember other occurrences, though, but, to be fair, I haven't watched much of the Pok?mon anime in years (even though I have DVD sets of Orange Islands, Johto League Champions, and Master Quest.)

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
Years
It happens a few times, but the only time I remember is Damien getting shocked by Pikachu at the end of Charmander the Stray Pokemon.

Back