• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
Oh that explains it then, thanks everyone! :) (and no I didn't try to patch the zip file, I'm not that much of a noob) :p

DVK

Hack based-God
Years
the mt. draken pokemon encounter glitch is an easy fix, the behaviour byte has to be changed for the cave floor tile in A-Map, i did it and it works fine for me?

Years
Whoa! I can't believe I haven't heard much of this game or played it before because the detail and skill put into it is amazing! I am very impressed with it so far thanks for the hack and the translation :)

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
the mt. draken pokemon encounter glitch is an easy fix, the behaviour byte has to be changed for the cave floor tile in A-Map, i did it and it works fine for me?
Theres also another glitch,the encounter ratio was at 1%
and it was for all the mountains :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2012
Thanks for the help on Waterfall and such! Really appreciated.

Last edited:
Years
Since i can't put pictures on this post i upload them in an album, is in my profile so you can see what im talking about, is there something i can do about that glitch is there a cheat code for go through walls or something?? please help i don't wanna start a new game

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2014
I beat the 3rd gym (water), but now the bridge that I got to the leader on is gone and I can't get out. Am I completely screwed?

Years
  • Seen Oct 23, 2013
Is there a place where I can find a dusk stone? Or is there another way to evolve my lampent?
And how can I get a milotic if there are no pokeblocks to raise the beauty of feebas?

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
I beat the 3rd gym (water), but now the bridge that I got to the leader on is gone and I can't get out. Am I completely screwed?
Your screwed but not completely,you must use the walk through walls cheat code that I told shadowkory about and don't go crazy with that cheat.
Since i can't put pictures on this post i upload them in an album, is in my profile so you can see what im talking about, is there something i can do about that glitch is there a cheat code for go through walls or something?? please help i don't wanna start a new game
Did you try walking through the trees,and yes theres a walk through walls cheat code it's the one use in ruby,but don't go crazy with that cheat code.
Is there a place where I can find a dusk stone? Or is there another way to evolve my lampent?
And how can I get a milotic if there are no pokeblocks to raise the beauty of feebas?
You must use a water stone for milotic and you must trade to evolve a lampent

Years
Don't worry i just use that cheat code to get out of darkdusk woods and yes i try to walk through the trees but i didn't work, i'll think i use the cheat code (just this time i swear)

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
Where do I get a moon stone? I have a Nidorino at level 39.

Nevermind, found it in the cave next to Emery Town

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I never said it's hard to do =D

Why no one gets the fact that this is still 3rd game which means no 4th gen items :/ =D

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Okay so, the game had been running smoothly till now.

Recently I had beat the Lauren league and started catching legendaries. Since then, alot of bugs have appeared.

Team Steam is blocking the way to their hideout, so I can't go inside and catch mewtwo.

Events have been happening again, like that team steam part where you have to use dig, the guard not letting me inside kosaka city's tower, going to the bed in dardusk city and nothing happening (can't catch darkrai), amoung others

This is really disappointing, so Ash: you were commenting about atempting a bug-free version. Well, you have all my support for it, cause there are alot of minor bugs to be fixed and, if taken slowly, they aren't that hard to fix

just my two cents

leews24

ha
Years
where/how i can catch a hydreigon??? help plsss..T_T

please search the forums.

Hydreigon is obtained via evolving Deino give to you at Mt.Shuem, when a white haired man named Zero talks to you. Say YES to everything and he will offer you a Deino.

Again, please take in the warning and next time, SEARCH be fore asking.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Okay so, the game had been running smoothly till now.

Recently I had beat the Lauren league and started catching legendaries. Since then, alot of bugs have appeared.

Team Steam is blocking the way to their hideout, so I can't go inside and catch mewtwo.

Events have been happening again, like that team steam part where you have to use dig, the guard not letting me inside kosaka city's tower, going to the bed in dardusk city and nothing happening (can't catch darkrai), amoung others

This is really disappointing, so Ash: you were commenting about atempting a bug-free version. Well, you have all my support for it, cause there are alot of minor bugs to be fixed and, if taken slowly, they aren't that hard to fix

just my two cents
Actually I'm kinda helping aswell, all I can say is all the mountains have been changed to get a bagon and others and the little trap in Snowce city gym has also fixed right now,I'll check on your little bugs in a flash and at least try to fix them.

Back