• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Noossab's Notably Better Breeds [HAs, IVs, EMs, Dex, Rare Balls]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
braviary.gif

feraligatr.gif
Noossab's Notably
aggron.gif

Better Breeds

HAs | IVs | EMs | Dex | Rare Balls

houndoom.gif

RULES:

- Follow all Pokecommunity Rules.
- Don't trade me hacks or I WILL report you.
- BE PATIENT. I don't clone so your orders may take a bit of time. Not to mention I actually have a life outside of breeding pokemon. If you're looking for something fast, you'll probably need to look elsewhere.
- While I don't clone, I won't guarantee that something in my shop hasn't been cloned in the past by someone else.
- Make requests on this thread only. DON'T PM ME UNLESS I INITIATE IT.
-Please add my FC before we're ready to trade so I know I've added the correct information. This will help expedite the process.
-**NEW** If my queue is full (3 max), please wait to request something. I'm usually good about keeping it updated so keep checking back!

My Time Zone: CST (-5 GMT)
My availability is a bit sporadic (thanks job), but we'll figure something out!

IGN: Y-Anna | X-Noossab Blue
FC: 3196 3609 8450
ID: 51368 | 49490
FS: [Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Golurk]

Trade Reviews here!

Current Queue:
BakingBluePotatoe
Thief
3. Candella

What I'm looking for:

With a living dex and every HA mon, there's not much in particular I'm looking for. In general, I'm just looking to improve my collection. The document below is a comprehensive list of every breedable mon I own...if you can improve upon it, that's great! If not, I'm usually still open to requests.

THE MASTER LIST

Other than that...

**I'm willing to breed mons in exchange for a logo/banner for my shop! If you art, let me know!**

A Friend Safari with Audino AND Chansey

Vivillion Patterns I don't have:
Spoiler:

HAs I don't have:
Spoiler:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What I have to offer:

Basically anything that can be bred, I can offer! Check out the master list above for ideas, or if you want a specific ball (2nd tab in the document). If I don't have a specific egg move, IV, or nature listed, don't worry. I should be able to get it! I might be able to get a specific ball if requested too, but no guarantees there.

Hidden Power Breeding:
I generally don't accept requests for HP breeding because it takes forever, but if the price is right I just might. In addition, I have a few clones of the following mons thanks to the generous RNC. I will only accept other HP mons for them.

Spoiler:

Hidden Ability Pokemon:
Spoiler:

Pokedex Completion:
I have a complete living dex, meaning I can do tradebacks on any pokemon for dex completion purposes. I'll do 10 tradebacks for dex entries a week for free (although donations are accepted!). As many as you want/need if we make another arrangement.

A special thanks to Loner_grunger and eworm for the HA donations, and Elements1 for the Arceus!

Last edited:

Elements1

Meh
Years
Requesting 15 HA:

Spearow (Sniper)
Oddish (Run Away (Evo to Effect Spore/Healer))
Paras (Damp)
Diglett (Sand Force)
Mankey (Defiant)
Growlithe (Justified)
Poliwag (Swift Swim (Evo to Drizzle/ Swift Swim))
Ponyta (Flame Body)
Onix (Weak Armor (Evo to Sheer Force))
Exeggcute (Harvest)
Cubone (Battle Armor)
Lickitung (Cloud Nine)
Ryhorn (Reckless)
Kangaskhan (Inner Focus)
Mr Mime/Mime Jr (Technician)

I have whatever you need, all events and legendary's and a 6IV JPN Ditto.

Years
I've already got a deal with qaz015393 for most of the legendaries, but I still need Articuno, Moltres, Jirachi, and Arceus. But more than that, I'd really like to get that 6IV ditto.

Honestly, I'd do the 15 HAs just for the ditto, anything beyond that would just be a donation :).

I'll get to work on those and PM you when I've got them ready.

============TRADE COMPLETE============

Last edited:

Elements1

Meh
Years
Sounds great I'll get you the ditto and the Arceus, take your time :) I know how long the breeding takes ^^

cscof

pretty coolish guy
Years
I how's about my solar power charmander with outrage dragon dance and flare blitz egg moves for a quick feet shroomish with bullet seed and preferably a nice attack IV

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Hi, can I trade you the HA pokemon Bulbasaur, CHarmander, Abra, Magnemite, Sunkern, Heracross, Nosepass, Illumise, Riolu, Maractus, Joltik, Chespin, Flabebe, and Spritzee..

For your HA's Munna, Phantump, Goomy, Litleo, Oddish, Diglett, Mankey, Cubone, Kangaskhan, Magikarp, Snorlax, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl

If it's too much, let me know, I can just pick a few

Years
I how's about my solar power charmander with outrage dragon dance and flare blitz egg moves for a quick feet shroomish with bullet seed and preferably a nice attack IV
Sounds good!

Hi, can I trade you the HA pokemon Bulbasaur, CHarmander, Abra, Magnemite, Sunkern, Heracross, Nosepass, Illumise, Riolu, Maractus, Joltik, Chespin, Flabebe, and Spritzee..

For your HA's Munna, Phantump, Goomy, Litleo, Oddish, Diglett, Mankey, Cubone, Kangaskhan, Magikarp, Snorlax, Omanyte, Kabuto, Aerodactyl

If it's too much, let me know, I can just pick a few
I'm ok with all of that, as long as you're ok with it taking a while :)

Last edited:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Great shop!! Just curious, what Balls can you breed these HA with? I'm sure you know that only a Female passes the Ball. To limit your response, I'm only looking for Premier Balls.

Feel free to PM me, I can't trade immediately. I am specifically looking for Premier Ball Females but if you don't have those available, you still have HA Pokémon I'm looking for. If you want to put the extra effort in, I have a list of what I need posted in the General QTT, if you don't care to do that work, I will compare the list you tell me.

Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Hi Noossab :)
I'm interested in some of your HAs: #Throh (Mold Breaker), #Sawk (Mold Breaker), #Litwick (Infiltrator), #Rufflet (Hustle), #Larvesta (Swarm), #Bunnelby (Huge Power), #Litleo (Moxie), #Inkay (Infiltrator), #Hawlucha (Mold Breaker).
Offering these HAs: Caterpie, Pichu, Zubat, Venonat, Psyduck, Treecko, Chimchar, Roggenrola, Noibat.
==================================== Trade Complete =================================================

Last edited:
Years
Great shop!! Just curious, what Balls can you breed these HA with? I'm sure you know that only a Female passes the Ball. To limit your response, I'm only looking for Premier Balls.

Feel free to PM me, I can't trade immediately. I am specifically looking for Premier Ball Females but if you don't have those available, you still have HA Pokémon I'm looking for. If you want to put the extra effort in, I have a list of what I need posted in the General QTT, if you don't care to do that work, I will compare the list you tell me.
Let me get back to you on this in a bit. I'll PM you once I've surveyed what I've got.

Hi Noossab
1.%20smile.gif

I'm interested in some of your HAs: #Throh (Mold Breaker), #Sawk (Mold Breaker), #Litwick (Infiltrator), #Rufflet (Hustle), #Larvesta (Swarm), #Chespin (Bulletproof), #Bunnelby (Huge Power), #Litleo (Moxie), #Flabebe (Symbiosis), #Inkay (Infiltrator), #Hawlucha (Mold Breaker).
Offering these HAs: Caterpie, Pichu, Zubat, Venonat, Psyduck, Tentacool, Seel, Treecko, Chimchar, Roggenrola, Noibat.
All of that sounds good! But don't worry about the Treecko and Chimchar, as I've got another deal for those already :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Ok, only one pokemon left to finish the breed. :)
My FC and IGN is on my sig.

Years
So the thing is, im kinda bored atm and I think I have most safaris. So if you want you can ask me for HA pokes that can be found there, buuuut Im too lazy to look in your list so youll have to ask me(thou I think I saw Lapras there, I might try to find one). And if you dont have HA porygon I will gladly give you one..i haave just so many ;_; I think I kinda hate porygon atm

Years
So the thing is, im kinda bored atm and I think I have most safaris. So if you want you can ask me for HA pokes that can be found there, buuuut Im too lazy to look in your list so youll have to ask me(thou I think I saw Lapras there, I might try to find one). And if you dont have HA porygon I will gladly give you one..i haave just so many ;_; I think I kinda hate porygon atm

I would very much like to get that porygon at least. As for the friend safaris, this is what I don't have access to:

Spoiler:

...that's actually a lot more than I thought...

Feel free to pick as few or as many of those as you want. Is there anything I can offer in return?

Uh yeah.. 5IV if you have it with Flash Fire as the ability and no need for any egg moves
cheers!
I'll get on it! May take a little while to breed, but I'll PM you when I'm ready!

Last edited:
Years
ok ill start searching the first 6. I cant think of anything i'd like in return lol just see it as a breeder helping another breeder? anyway, lets stay in contact via pm or vm ok?

Years
Hey, I'm looking for a 31/31/31/X/31/31 Male Careful Bulletproof Chespin. I'm offering a 31/31/X/X/31/31 Female Adamant Swarm Scyther, would you be interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back