• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
10/10

Cool image! Loving the curved edges, as well as that it's sharp and clear. The colours look bright and blend well together. <3
Nuuuuu Ninjask! D:

6.5/10

The quote is nice, but with the theme I'm using, the white text is almost completely invisible on my screen. The small line of text at the bottom could be centralized and not made to sprawl across the screen. It's a little too simple for my taste, and it's also not the best organization. Work at it!

Last edited:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
9/10 I love it. Very cute, and good quality.
I remember the first time I saw it I assumed it was a stationary image, the 'Meow' scared the crap out of me cause I was half way through reading your post...

Oh, FYI; using a sig-rotator so if you could say which sig you're rating, that'd be great.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Man, how do you don't like MLP and you like Naruto AND Dragon Ball Z!?

0/10

SRY MAN but the fact that I hate DBZ , the pic is REEEAAAALLLLLYYYYY low quality and I don't really like the joke just makes the sig: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back