• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I suppose my devArt Account is only being used for following Pokey as of right now. Maybe one day I'll fix that.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I don't like DArt so much as I like Pixiv. Even if DArt is definitely easier to navigate because it's in English, I still think the fanart on Pixiv is more worth looking at ^^;

...That said, I still have an account on both but I never upload anything since I suck at art so yeah XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. I only go to dA to see Pokey's art. And maybe cosplay when I'm incredibly bored or something. =w=

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I use DArt for scenery wallpapers (though I'll also hit 'Booru for that) and brushes and stuff. That's like the only reason why I'll use it XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

To each their own. But speaking of graphical things I'm about to see about going on a coloring Mithos spree since he has a paid account now. sjdklajslda still can't believe someone gave him one

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I was going to but a graphics tab on the weekend but then my speakers started getting temperamental. speakers>graphics tabs in terms of importance to buy first.

Also, Guilty Thursday.
Spoiler:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'd like a Paid Account for one of my Pokemon characters, but I need to be more active with them first ;w; The only character I'm active with right now has, like, hardly any fanart ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I uploaded Mithos' fifteenth icon, then went 'wait what if I want this icon instead'? Then I plurked about considering getting Mithos a paid account and was actually at the page to buy one. Then I left to go with my sister somewhere and when I came back Mithos had one. The weird thing is that the person who gave Mithos the paid account doesn't have a Plurk. .w.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You can get 30 icons on DW without a Paid on there/importing from a Paid Trial from LJ :B Just use an LJ account you don't use anymore, upload the 15 extra icons onto it, import them to DW, ???, Profit! Best part is if you accidentally go to edit your icons you can delete the inactive ones after saving them or reuploading them to that LJ account and then import again. Sure, it takes a lot of work, but it's worth it XD;

Maybe I should make a guide on that, fff.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

/ looks at Mithos' 50+ icons
// looks at the 15+ scans she has on photoshop right now that she's going to color

I don't think it would have helped much now that I've made like.. 20+ more icons since last night ahaha. Besides, that's way too much work for me. And I think Dreamwidth is working on kinking that glitch out so it doesn't work anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back