• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Bloodmoon92

Banned
Years
I'm probably leaving for awhile. Maybe a week. I messed up and it seems hard to find friends on here which messed up my plans for joining this place to find friends. I may be back in a week. I think I need some time to think about life.

I'm so HM02

Banned
Years
Hello everyone. I think I have returned for good this time.

I used to be a member here back in February and I sorta lost interest in forum life for awhile. But, I somehow came back here for unknown reasons. Well, see ya around peeps!

Years
I'm probably leaving for awhile. Maybe a week. I messed up and it seems hard to find friends on here which messed up my plans for joining this place to find friends. I may be back in a week. I think I need some time to think about life.

I can understand if you're not feeling well, but hopefully you plan to come back refreshed and hopefully have less fear. I'll see you in the New Year 'kay?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
Hurray Pokemon!

Hi I'm Alec! I'll be representing PowerCord Gaming and Entertainment on PokeCommunity, but first and foremost I love Pokemon and want to get back into the swing of things. I haven't competed since X&Y and miss it terribly! So what's your favourite team to run? Who's your go to?

Killua

Hmm my favorite team is one with smeargle in the lead 2-3 sweepers and other good pokes to cover typing weakness

Killua

Hmm Setting up sticky webs for slower bulky pokes have an advantage?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
It really depends. I just find more success using walls and just soaking hits. Umbreon and I go together like PB&J

Hey thanks a lot! I hope to start competing again soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Hey Powercord, welcome to the site! I'm a pretty big fan of Pokemon myself, my favorite part of the franchise are playing the main games but I enjoy the anime as well. My favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Gold, I just loved how it had multiple regions and I really like both of the regions and the game was actually challenging. Plus, Johto has some of my favorite Pokemon. Pokemon X was a really fun game too, that's probably my second favorite game in the series. I like how it was the first 3D game, and the towns are some of my favorite.

I haven't played competitively since Gen. 5 but I'm thinking of getting back into it as well. My favorite teams are the all out offensive teams because you can just go all out and if you're lucky sweep teams that aren't well made. I also really like playing as baton pass teams because they can be some gimmicky and make people rage quit, but you gotta know what you're doing. Imo though the best teams are the reams with the best defense with the tanky Pokemon that can set up well. Those are the longest and toughest battles, but if you have a good team with that then you'll probably win most games. Anyways, welcome to PC if you'd like to chat about Pokemon video games or anything else feel free to hit me up with a message. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Lately, I find that my internet is kinda faulty that sometimes it just won't connect to every site at times (even in here, at PC) that it bothers me these days, that I will have reduced activity until further notice and have to become Windvisible again until my net's issue is sorted out. Despite of that, I'll still being active in PC as usual (except if the net issue strikes again), and I'll keep on fulfilling my duty as a mentor as well.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
Lately, I find that my internet is kinda faulty that sometimes it just won't connect to every site at times (even in here, at PC) that it bothers me these days, that I will have reduced activity until further notice and have to become Windvisible again until my net's issue is sorted out. Despite of that, I'll still being active in PC as usual (except if the net issue strikes again), and I'll keep on fulfilling my duty as a mentor as well.

We like seeing you around, Windy! Hopefully your internet connection is gonna be fixed in the near future!

Years

Internet issues always suck don't they? If you feel like you don't have time to do mentor duties you can always take a break, and the others can try and help the new guys while you're gone. Hopefully you'll get improved and be back to full activity soon.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Aw, that's okay; I'll probably let you take it easy with assigning mentees and such. But still, hope your net gets better soon. <33

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Usually I just play with a bunch of my favourite pokemon, like Milotic, Altaria, Delcatty, Roserade, Heracross, etc, etc! I guess it just depends on each game and what pokemon they have, ohoho. I don't have a go-to, really, but I guess my starter pokemon ends up being the strongest in my runs, so, yeah I guess there's that!~

At any rate, I'm Dragon, and I'll be happy to assist you with all your needs here! Feel free to give me a PM or a VM at any time! So yeah, have a great stay, and I'd love to see you again soon! Have a great new year too, and I hope things will go well for you. <33

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Doubt anyone remembers me, I am L0RD G3NGAR, I left some time ago due to my phone breaking and me not knowing my password by heart. I've tried to use multiple emails to send my password to, but none of them have worked. I've also have this new account (if you can't tell) so I'll be on here unless I can get my email or password back

Years
Doubt anyone remembers me, I am L0RD G3NGAR, I left some time ago due to my phone breaking and me not knowing my password by heart. I've tried to use multiple emails to send my password to, but none of them have worked. I've also have this new account (if you can't tell) so I'll be on here unless I can get my email or password back

Oh hey I knew that name, given you were a silver supporter back then. That was a shame you lost account access, but maybe contact an admin and they might be able to help you from there. Looking forward to seeing you get active again.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Oh hey I knew that name, given you were a silver supporter back then. That was a shame you lost account access, but maybe contact an admin and they might be able to help you from there. Looking forward to seeing you get active again.

Thanks, I'm talking to the admin right now trying to hopefully get my account back. If not, that's fine.
It sucks though, because I had a few friends I talked to on there, and I used to even beta test a few hacks, before my name change.

Back