• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Delete ONE Unova Pokemon from existence

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2013
Well, it's between Audino and Alomomola. But I'd rather remove Audino because it's something like another "Chansey" duplicate. So far, here are the list of "reused" pokemons in Unova.

Klink, Klang, Klinklang = Magnemite, Magneton, Magnezone
Purrloin, Liepard = Glameow, Purugly
Patrat, Watchog = Ratata, Raticate
Blitzle, Zebstrika = Ponyta, Rapidash
Pidove, Tranquill, Unfezant = Starly, Staravia, Staraptor = Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot
Roggenrola, Boldore, Gigalith = Geodude, Graveler, Golem

Well, there's MORE, but you get my point right? The one that should replace Audino is Chansey, especially for all that exp stuff.

Deceit

Toxic.
Years
There are a lot of pokemon that seem pointless to me... I would have to say Alomomola or Bouffalant because they just seem like duplicates of Luvdisc and Tauros, yet they are not even related. If they were maybe evolutions of them, I might have been OK, but since these 4 pokemon look quite similar to their other part, I would say either one of them. I would probably prefer Alomomola to be gone rather than Bouffalant though.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2016
As much as I want to delete both Klang and Klinklang and replace them with new unique evos for Klink, it appears that I can't

Instead of those two, I would have to say Vanilluxe, which is basically a conjoined twin version of Vanillsh. I don't get how people could prefer one over the other, in either families (without regarding stat differences).

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
Years
Coffagrigus.

It is not that I dislike it's moveset, or that I dislike its states, & it is not even that I dislike its types or abilites!

To put it simply...
IT'S A COFFIN WITH ARMS!

Years
o.o I think Trubbish is cute. Why all the Trubbish hate. D:

I would get rid of Cryogonal. I honestly don't dislike any of the Pokemon, ever, I think they all have their place, but Cryogonal just looks creepy o_O

Optimus L7

The Hero Gotham Deserves.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
I'm going to have to say Roggenrola, simply because it is by far the most ugly Pokemon. We could just have Boldore and Gigalith. I'd rather try to raise a Magikarp to level 100 (without it evolving into Gyrados) than have a Roggenrola in my party.

QuickSilveri

Veteran
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
Trubbish and its evolution. Its trash. Nuff said.

(like this if you see what it did there)

Regards, Chris

François2

#FutureSun&MoonMod
Years
I was going to say I'd get rid of the awful roadkill pokémon but then I remembered its cry is absolutely hilarious so it can stay. I guess were I to choose one thing to rid the region of, it would be Keldeo. A legend too far.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Wow, I could smell the hate from this thread before I even turned my computer on.

Still, I'll have to jump on the Hate Train and say Heatmor. Blitzle and Zebstrika have more use as Fire Pokemon than Heatmor does and all they get is Flame Charge.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I would have to say Amoonguss. I don't get the idea of putting a poke ball design on a pokemon. It just seems ugly and its over-used grass/poison typing along with bad stats makes it seem useless when compared to other pokemon.

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
I'm going to have to say...

Druddigon

When I first say it my reaction was literally this:

"Wait, Kyogre and Groudon are in this game?".

It looks like a Kyogre, Groudon and a general dragon shoved into a blender.

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
haxorus. it even has HAX in the name. it also just happens to learn the move outrage. it seems like this pokemon was an attempt at humor by a designer and was originally going to have higher stats. now, its only a shadow of its superior older brother, garchomp. the only reason i have one is cause it was a shiny from black 2. goodbye haxorus. we won't miss you.

Schwan

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 2, 2016
I would delete Ferrothorn and it's not even close. I used to think he was really cool, and still do, but just he's sooooooooooo overused. Every YouTube video battle I watch, at least ONE of the trainers has this guy.

Back