• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello..? ^^'

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 19, 2018
Hi! I'm a french girl who wants to make new friends and share her little work with other persons. I'm very sorry for my mistakes in english, I am not very good at school. My favorite Pok?mon game is Fire Red, because it was my first video game ever, I had my Charizard named Anna, but I've lost my cartridge when I was 9. So, now, I'm on Pok?mon Y and Ultra Sun. I think that's all that I have to say, so, bye! :smile:

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Welcome to PC and your English is actually pretty good. I studied three years of French around the time the Code Lyoko cartoon debuted in France. My teacher actually showed us Season 1 episodes to try and help us learn the language. I was in disbelief she?d do something like that, especially when I later saw the series dubbed into English in 2004. Unfortunately I?ve forgotten like 99.99% of my French simply because I don?t use it in every day life so if we were to have a conversation in French, I?d sadly be unable to communicate effectively.

:t037: is my favorite Pok?mon and my name is Stephen(Steve for short). If you have any questions, don?t be afraid to ask.

Back