• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Glorious trashface

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Oh I thought this was a Jake celebration thread or something. :(

Anyway I think lighting is everything, so... it honestly makes a huge difference on how I look/feel about myself. Put me under anything fluorescent and I'll burn and hiss like a vampire. :P White, top-down lighting is the worst.

I'd say I'm quite plain, really, but that's probably my low self-esteem talking. I mean, I've been told I'm beautiful by several different people. I also get a lot of stares when I go out, haha. Although if you ask me, it's because I look out of place with how awkward I am, and because I'm quiet and well-mannered.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
If I didn't like how I look, I would change it. So yeah, I rather like how I look.

Even if you didn't like how you look how would you change what was set in stone through DNA? The only way I know of is plastic surgery but it is expensive as crap. And it's not always going to be successful either.

Last edited:
Years
Even if you didn't like how you look how would you change what was set in stone through DNA? The only way I know of is plastic surgery but it is expensive as crap. And it's not always going to be successful either.

You can change a lot about you. You can change your hairstyle, hair color, change your face with make-up, lose or gain weight and much more. But yeah, if you don't like that you're tall, then it's problem that can't be solved easily.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
i'm okay i guess? i don't love myself but i don't hate myself either. i'm slowly getting there, i think. my boyfriend says i'm too hard on myself though. he thinks i'm like, the most gorgeous person ever (which is to be expected bc he's dating me but..) eh. some days it's just really hard to like myself.

Years
I'm comfortable with my looks, but I wouldn't say I'm particularly good looking nor particularly ugly for the most part either. I have better days and worse days but as a general rule I scrub up perfectly average.

I wouldn't say I have any stand out features that are particularly appealing but what I have kinda works when it comes together so fuck it.

Also, Rika, Juno, Peridot and Trash are good-looking people and if they say otherwise they're fucking lying. I have seen your photos people. s m f h
Gonna go out on a limb and say the same is likely true for others who say they're average/ugly here too.

Last edited:
Years
I'm fine with everything in the northern hemisphere. My face, hair, eyes, etc.. I'm all good with. Even though I'm of average weight and my BMI is normal, I do feel like I could shed a few

Midnight Umbreon

Life is a conundrum of esoterica
Years
I thought user can clubs were not allowed? and yet, here mine is!
lol.

I actually do think I'm ugly, but as long as I can have more intellect in fine

Back