• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is your cell provider?

Honest

Hi!
Years
I have T-mobile (USA), coverage is usually good but there are times when the data drops from LTE to 4g or worse. Other than that I find it good. The plan is unlimited talk & text, and 2GB of data a month I think.

I have the exact same thing. 2GB free is nice but it goes by so fast. Service itself for me is fairly good, except at work, which sucks cause that's the one place I need it most. You know, so I can be doing anything other than work.

Honest

Hi!
Years
It really does. I almost burned through my 2GB back in January because I was doing so much streaming on Google Play Music. Fortunately I got a 95% use warning with only two days to go before my plan rolled over to the next month so it wasn't a major setback, but it was concerning nonetheless that I came close to going over.

I'm assuming by your cautiousness that you did/do not have unlimited?

Never had to worry about that personally, as after 2GB, I have unlimited at 3G speed. The speed nerf hurts though. And I usually go through 2GB within a week, on average.

Honest

Hi!
Years
In Canada we don't have unlimited plans, at least ones that you can buy. Some providers provide unlimited plans to certain employees though, usually management.

Oh damn, really? I can't imagine what that life is like, honestly, I haven't been limited since I was like 15/16. I feel like everyone has some sort of unlimited plans here in the States nowadays. Could be wrong.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Yeah, from what I understand we did have them but the governing body said to end them because people were abusing them or something. Most companies now work using shared data plans, although a few providers still have per-person data.

Huh, the more you know. Guess I'll have to think about that next time I want to move to Canada. Always wanted to live in Toronto for a little while.

Back