• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2016
I have gone upto 4 gyms, So far the game is awesome.
How do I evolve a Lampent -> Chandelure?
Can I find Dusk Stone anywhere in the game?

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
Hey i was wondering if any one could help me figure out why this room won't work. Im using gameboid on android and when i go to use the rom it will show a white screen and then it force quits. I already set the save type to 128kb and it still wont work.

LMK

Years
  • Seen May 26, 2012
Do you evolve roselia into roserade by leaf stone? If yes how do you get the leaf stone?

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2012
Can anyone hear tell me what moves Vespiquen learn in this version, mines on lv 30 but only knows gust, toxic,and sweet scent or is that all its gunna learn?

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
Actually, when you tried to use YAPE to modify the experience table, there would be some mixed up moveset for the last pokemon on the list, include electrive, where their move are around the glitched move instead of normal level up moves.

The proble why electrive dropthree levels while evolution is that due t the mixed experience table problem.............from 1,000,000 to 1,640,000 base experience an dtherefore some mixing would occur............

We can use the pokemon editor (a complete editor developed by hackmew) which can fix the table without many troubles.

i have fixed my rom there and the problem is so far so good, (just had to wade through the hex codes of pokemon, they had got no names....) I also tried to include the new pphysical and special split, hovever, forgive me the buggy counter/mirror coat and hidden power had the problem unresolved, and i replaced it with some shinoh moves including the Aura sphere and dark pulse, which add some special moves for those types with physical only moves.

The nwe mon, i speculate they use up some unown spaces, and i suggest taht if it is possible to replace the original unown with some gen 4 mon, like togekiss, as the unown is not found at wild when i flick through the maps with advanced maps.

For soem ranting about unable to catch bagon in draken mountain, i add a little patch of grassland there so that you can catch them,.l

For further details, i will upload my modification ips, and hope you guys engpjoy. ;)

beware of pikachu trainers, their pika are now holding lightballs ( thanks to a-trainer)

The gen 5 legendaries are pretty cool indeed.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
My emboar evolved to scolipede ! help!
Yeah, it happens.

Actually, when you tried to use YAPE to modify the experience table, there would be some mixed up moveset for the last pokemon on the list, include electrive, where their move are around the glitched move instead of normal level up moves.
Well you don't say :D
Of course we know it but no one has time to fix all the minor things.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012

Try to use VBA-M and Ruby v1.0.

Ok, so Ive managed to get my hands on a working Portuguese version, which I downloaded as a pre-patched GBA, since none of my attempts to patch the file myself were successful, popping up that blank white screen as usual. Any way to find a similar English version, or get the one I have to run as English? So close!

Years
Hey i was wondering if any one could help me figure out why this room won't work. Im using gameboid on android and when i go to use the rom it will show a white screen and then it force quits. I already set the save type to 128kb and it still wont work.
Pm me your mail address I will help you...;)

Ok, so Ive managed to get my hands on a working Portuguese version, which I downloaded as a pre-patched GBA, since none of my attempts to patch the file myself were successful, popping up that blank white screen as usual. Any way to find a similar English version, or get the one I have to run as English? So close!
You got a problem of white screen???? Just PM me your mail address i will help you;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2013
hey guys i must say this is a great rom only real glitch i have run into was electrivire losing three levels when it evolved anyways i wanted some peoples opinions on what pokemon i should use for my final team of 6 from these pokemon i have, i am up to 7th gym:

Infernape - lvl 54
Swampert - lvl 53
Electrivire - lvl 53
Zwelius - lvl 52
Snorlax - lvl 49
Aggron - lvl 51
Staraptor - lvl 50
Pupitar - lvl 49
Milotic - lvl 45
Venusuar - lvl 45
Typhlosion - lvl 50

Which 6 should i use?

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2014
Hey! Sorry, I'm Kinda new here. Please help me with this game. I patched My game then load the rom in VBA it became all white! Please help me! I didn't play this game.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Which is the last version?
The final one =D

Hey! Sorry, I'm Kinda new here. Please help me with this game. I patched My game then load the rom in VBA it became all white! Please help me! I didn't play this game.
Read the previous posts...

Infernape - lvl 54
Swampert - lvl 53
Electrivire - lvl 53
Zwelius - lvl 52
Snorlax - lvl 49
Aggron - lvl 51
Staraptor - lvl 50
Pupitar - lvl 49
Milotic - lvl 45
Venusuar - lvl 45
Typhlosion - lvl 50

Which 6 should i use?
Well... you must love training =D
If I were to choose I would use Infernape, Swampert, Electivire, Aggron, Tyranitar and Staraptor, but it's up to you ;)

Years
What a information Ash ;D
Is it 1.1? When I google, there are newer versions than here, soo.
Bro you don't need to search for versions of this hack from google...The final english translated version of LP is available on the first page of this thread..Kindly refer to that...

Ahhhhhhhhh..... I am starting to feel quite tired. People PM me your e-mail address I will help you guys....

hey guys i must say this is a great rom only real glitch i have run into was electrivire losing three levels when it evolved anyways i wanted some peoples opinions on what pokemon i should use for my final team of 6 from these pokemon i have, i am up to 7th gym:

Infernape - lvl 54
Swampert - lvl 53
Electrivire - lvl 53
Zwelius - lvl 52
Snorlax - lvl 49
Aggron - lvl 51
Staraptor - lvl 50
Pupitar - lvl 49
Milotic - lvl 45
Venusuar - lvl 45
Typhlosion - lvl 50

Which 6 should i use?
In my opinion:
Infernape, Swampert, Aggron, Venusaur, Electivire and Zwelous..(Though you should evolve it first)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 19, 2014
can sm1 help me?I am at the 4th Gym and i cant understand how to beat the labyrinth!I have beaten 3 or 4 trainers(i dont remember) but i cant find the gym leader.I cant see the floor and i cant see any ppl either all i can see is mist and flames....i know there are teleporters but i cant see them so i am just walking randomly but i cant find the gym leader.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2013
When I patch the rom with lunarips, it says it patched correctly. However, when I use VBA , there is a white screen error. I did use flash 128k. Any ideas how to fix this? I got my pokemon rom from coolroms...

Back