• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dimension's End [G]

Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2013
pokemon-dennsa(DOT)deviantart(DOT)com/art/--272141164
Dasmi edited. sorry for not asking permission.
I cant post links so replace "(DOT)" with "."

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Suddenly, a machine took Sora and Ritz, leaving there pokémon running back to the Previous Owner. Then Old lady jane picking up the Egg and looked at the ones left "Who wants this one? This Egg will help ypu Greatly."

-------------------------------------

RP IN FIRST GEAR
-----------------------------
"Wow, C'mon we have a Gym to face, first let's go train!" said Kybolt as he got onto his bike.

Player ShinySweety and Roleplaygirl have been moved to BLACKLIST

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
"Wow, C'mon we have a Gym to face, first let's go train!" Kybolt said getting on his bike.
"I'll catch up with you after I heal Shocks... if that is ok with you... I mean." Striker said to Kybolt getting ready to head to the Pokemon Center.
"Sorry I couldn't do better." Shocks said weakly to Striker.
"It's fine buddy... we will get you patched up real quick." Striker said to Shocks.
Striker ran to the Pokemon Center to get his Pokemon healed. He sat waiting for his Pokemon to heal. Afterwards, Striker looked around for Kybolt and eventually found him. After finding him, he walked up to him. "Uhh... do you thin you can... show me how to successfully catch a Pokemon?" Striker asked him.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
"Uhh... do you thin you can... show me how to successfully catch a Pokemon?" Striker asked him.
"Sure, but'll have to get some pokéballs, Come on." said Kybolt as he stabilized his bike, "I know someone round here." he started to walk to his Agent's house, he knocked on the door.
A voice gruffed "Colour?"
Kybolt said to the voice behind the door "Lavender"
"Come in Kybolt. Your agent welcomes you with open arms." the voice opened the door, "Cylde, How's Jo and Sasha," Kybolt's voice echoed around the house,
"You're Pokémon are just fine, ever since you left the Hoenn League with that Trophy, That Luxray and Zekrom showed even more power." said Clyde behind a Rotational Chair in the shape of an open Pokéball infront of a fire.
"Can I have Draydos and a Emolga, I need to show this one a bit of training, and since I'm in a new region I'll need my Zapdos." Kybolt asked
"You'll need Empty Pokéballs with that." said Agent Clyde
"Jade, give him them." said Clyde
A person in a Jade robe came with a tray with candles on each point.
"The reason this is an old looking place because of the resent attacks from Team Hurricane, has made this place go power-less, Litwicks are starting to enter we have locked them away but we must move," said Clyde as the figure in a Jade Robe gave the Pokéballs,

A Man burst in, he was wearing bright yellow outfit "Black, we are ready to move."
Clyde said back "I am coming, you two, run along." then Kybolt took Striker to the Tall Grass, "Take Emolga and catch this with theese" he presented him with Pokéballs and a Great ball "The Great ball has Emolga in," he saw a Lilipup "Catch it, trouble? ask me to step in."

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
"Sure, but'll have to get some pokéballs, Come on." Kybolt told Striker, parking his bike.
"I know someone round here." Kybolt said walking away.
Striker followed Kybolt to a mans house and watched him knock on the door. "Colour?" A Voice said behind the door.
"Lavender" Kybolt anwsered.
"Come in Kybolt. Your agent welcomes you with open arms." The voice replied, with the voice's owner opening the door.
Kybolt went in and Striker followed him."Cylde, How's Jo and Sasha," Kybolt asked the man.
"You're Pokémon are just fine, ever since you left the Hoenn League with that Trophy, That Luxray and Zekrom showed even more power." Clyde anwsered him in a chair.
"Can I have Draydos and a Emolga, I need to show this one a bit of training, and since I'm in a new region I'll need my Zapdos." Kybolt told the man.
"You'll need Empty Pokéballs with that." Clyde informed them. "Jade, give him them." Clyde said.
A man with a greenish robe came in with a tray of Pokeballs and candles at the end. "The reason this is an old looking place because of the resent attacks from Team Hurricane, has made this place go power-less, Litwicks are starting to enter we have locked them away but we must move," Clyde informed Kybolt as Jade gave them Pokéballs.
Suddenly, some man with yellow clothing bursted through the door. "Black, we are ready to move." the man told Clyde
Clyde replied "I am coming, you two, run along."

Striker and Kybolt left the house, with Kybolt leading the way. Striker had no idea what was going on. Just that he shouldn't care right now. They reached the tall grass and Kybolt turned to Striker. "Take Emolga and catch this with these"
Kybolt gave him Pokeballs and a great ball. Striker looked confused with the Great ball. "The Great ball has Emolga in,"
He saw a Lilipup and then looked at Striker "Catch it, trouble? ask me to step in."
Striker noded as he approched the Lilipup. He had no idea Emolga's Moveset, so he just decided to go with Shocks. Striker sent out Shocks and had him use Pound a couple of times to weaken it. Striker then threw a Pokeball to hope to catch it.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
Blacklist removed
Transmitting apologies
Stiker has caught a Lillipup

"Great job!" Kybolt said, suddenly rumbling started, then a mountain of stuff aculmilatd, then out burst Dasmi, Kybolt took out his Pokédex and listened "Data aquired:
Dasmi, The Giant Mole Pokémon, this mythical pokémon is said to be the protecter of the mountains, it is also said to provide shelter for wild pokémon in the mountains using its tunneling abilities." Kybolt was stunned, none of his pokémon could protect him, hesitatly he took out Zapdos and threw it, "Zapdos, Fly!" but it Igored him and used Thunderbolt, No efect, Zapdos screeched, Then Articuno and Moltres appeared, they attacked Dasmi but to no avsail, Dasmi used Metal Claw the trio flew off, and Dasmi Dug again, the hole blocks the short way to the GYM.

Last edited:

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
Striker picked up the Poké Ball and felt a little proud of himself. He had caught his first Pokemon. "Great job!" Kybolt congratulated Striker.
Striker started to think of a nickname for his Lilipup. Not being very good with nicknames, Striker decided to name his Lilipup "Puppy". Just then though, Striker felt the ground shake and a weird Pokemon came out of the ground. Striker watched Kybolt take out a Pokédex as it read out the Pokemon's data. "Dasmi, The Giant Mole Pokémon, this mythical pokémon is said to be the protector of the mountains, it is also said to provide shelter for wild pokémon in the mountains using its tunneling abilities."
Striker stood in fear as Kybolt sent out his Zapdos and told it to use fly, only for it to disobey him and use Thunderbolt. Two other bird Pokemon flew in that Striker only knew as part of the bird trio. Striker's limited knowledge on legendary Pok
émon means he knew nothing about the other two. In truth, the only Legionaries that Striker knows anything about are Zapdos, that there are a few trios, Mew, Arceus, and Victini. He watched as the birds attacked with no avail. Dasmi countered with Metal Claw, then the Dasmi dug a big hole that blocked the way to the short path Gym. Striker caught his breath. "Well... I... I guess we have to take the long way to the Gym now.... don't we?" Striker asked.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
(Sorry about the quality of the last post from me, also, to anyone who thinks this is dying, it is not, it is only slowing because of Christmas.
I will keep this open.)
"Well... I... I guess we have to take the long way to the Gym now.... don't we?" Striker asked.
"Yeah" Kybolt said as he stepped forward, suddenly, giant purple portals opened a lots of unown spewed out creating an abnormally strong wind force. They span in circles untill they made a sphere-like outline, then a high pitch screech boomed through out the city, it sounded like a Pokémon's screech. Then the wind subsided and the unown vanished.

"That was unsuspected." Kybolt thought out loud.
"Incredibile!" shouted a man.
Kybolt turned to see a man step off a , he had silver glasses with glass that was opague on the outside, he was shorter than normal but not by much, he also had pitch black hair and had a lab coat on him.
He shouted "This is the amazing Bransife region!"

He started walking towards Kybolt and Striker.

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016

"Yeah"Kybolt said stepping forward.

Strikerwas worried that if this is how his adventure began... who knows what wouldhappen later. Striker looked up and saw purple portals in the air. He wasshocked to see Unown come out. Striker was frantic, wondering what to do as heheard their cries. He also was forced back by a strong wind like force. Strikerheard a loud incomprehensible screech before the force went away, along withthe Unown. "That was unsuspected." Kybolt said.

"J-justwhat was that?" Striker thought to himself.

"Incredible!"a man's voice interrupted Striker's thoughts.

Ashorter than average man was in the distance and had obviously just seen whathappened. He had opaque, silver glasses and pitch black hair. The man was alsowearing a lab coat. Striker inferred that he was either a professor or a professor'saide. He shouted "This is the amazing Bransife region!"

Striker watched the man as hecame closer to them.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
(Umm, I am not saying I am ditching this just saying this might slow because I am starting to be interested is something different. I will not ditch this, as a result I am appointing hero11 as a co-owner, I will PM you key features later this week, keep this alive till then will you?)

The man came closer "Hi, I am Professor Bulbasaur, I made a new invention, The Bulbadex!" he reached into his lab coat and gave Kybolt a card it had on it:
PROFESSOR OF THE KANTO REGION
Name:
(A word is smudged and write over with: Prof. L. Bulbasaur
)
City: Pallet Town
Call:
1238-9971-666-5212.

Professor Bulbasaur continued "I found a new type of Pokémon, they can only be captured with a CaptúrBall! or Capture Ball if you want to be old-fashioned he he, and they break the CaptúrBall when they are thrown and you have to catch it again, which is no problem because it's one throw and their in, I called them a Bulbámon, I have a giant factory on the Orange Islands mass producing them, I also am working on a machine tha-"

"Hey Gramps! stop the rabbiting and come here." a voice said.

Kybolt turned around to see a kid, same age as him, who has a purple track suit on with red lines on the sleeves and knees. he threw a key to the man, "Your drivin'" and he got in the car then Professor Bulbasaur got in.

Kybolt looked at where the card was to find it wasn't there and it was flying into the hole.

Then it struck him. "I can get us across but I'll need to use your Pichu, I'll show you!" Kybolt said as he took a pen out of his new bag and turned it on, then he found some paper and write out a long mathematical equation, then he turned around and said "Basically if we can get your Pichu energy when shocking himself through super conducting wire we could as for help and move the tree across the hole!" then, he suddenly got embarrassed and uncontrollably blushing, he quickly picked up and lobbed it into the big hole "You didn' see nuthin'" Kybolt said as he quickly rubbed his face and it was back to normal, then he scratched his head "I guess, we do what I just said ok?!"

Last edited:

hero11

Victini Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 11, 2016
Striker watched as the whole thing went on. Striker had no clue what the guy was talking about, but then Kybolt got his attention. "I can get us across but I'll need to use your Pichu, I'll show you!" Kybolt told him.
Striker watched as Kybolt got a pen and some paper and wrote down a math problem that made no sense to Striker. "Basically if we can get your Pichu energy when shocking himself through super conducting wire we could as for help and move the tree across the hole!" Kybolt explained to Striker.
Then for some reason, Kybolt blushed and threw the paper into the hole. "You didn' see nuthin'" He said rubbing his face to make it go away. "I guess, we do what I just said ok?!" Kybolt asked Striker.
Striker let out his pichu to ask him. "Would you like to help us get across Shocks?" Striker asked.

"Sure I guess." Shocks replied to Striker.
"Then go over to Kybolt and he'll tell you what to do." Striker told his Pichu.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
(I deided not to decide you as a co-owner, but, Skymin, he has the right to ask you to open it)
The sky was suprisingly blue and cheerful, despite what happen a few minutes ago, starly flew past in a calm formation.
How could this spur from war of ancient beasts? thought Kybolt.
He told the pichu what to do and then it was done, so then he told the other boy to follow, as he went over the creaky path of logs, Kybolt held tight to his pokéball, "We don't want Team Hurricane to blow us off, while we're walking would you like to know something?"

Over in the Gym.

"What just happened?!" yelled the Gym leader.
"The Legendary Pokémon broke through the steel and tunneled out!" explained a Miner.
"Well!" the Gym leader started, but did not finish, a gust of wind pulled him up into a plane.
"Time to fly!" chuckled the Team Hurricane grunt.

Back