• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokecommunity's Matchmaker Event

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
So, so in, was in from the day DCC became a dating agency.
Name- Elendil, or Jim my irl nickname
Pair- Romantic, M and straight. Not pairing up with Bloodex if we're the only two, he can forget it.
I'm a friendly 19yr old guy who loves cooking like no other, and has an appetite for all the food I can make. I love music as well, mostly heavy metal, but early rock is the shizz. I love to use the internet to learn things, but only things that can enhance my views on a fictional universe like Middle Earth or the Doctor Who continuity. XD

kj3400

Wants a Magneton for a Charger
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2014
Sure, wynaut....er....why not?

Name: kj3400 - Just call me Kenneth/Kenny, makes things a whole lot easier. :P
Pair: Regular

I'm 22, and I'm addicted to video games for one (Pokemon, Sim City, OTTD are some things I'm playing right now, though I'll play anything that isn't sports). The only music I listen to is from video games, actually. I love to draw maps (no, not those kind, these kinds: http://www.majhost.com/gallery/kj3400/maps/md_i-795.png ). I mean LOVE to draw maps. I guess I'm just a big roadgeek. I'm pretty laid back, to the point of being lazy, but I just like to go at my own pace.

Shayminlover123

Top Pokemon Trainer
Years
Sure ill try it!

Name:Shayminlover123 (Call me Tails!)
Pair: Edit:Regular Pair!

Im 15 whos a huge fan over Pokemon (its my number one thing!)
Outside of Pokemon I like Nintendo things as well! Oh and I like talking even though im really shy.

Last edited:

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Sure, sure, sounds good.

Name: Sweets Witch/Joe

I'm 20 years old and I clean the homes of old people for a living. My hobbies are cooking, baking, and sewing, and I spend a lot of my free time watching anime. I like rhythm games, strawberries, pictures of baby fur seals, and reading visual/light novels. My life is very simple.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Fantastic!

I'm seventeen years old, I immerse myself in the entertainment and media industry as often as I can, I'm a pretty avid gamer (though not as much as before!), I watch anime somewhat regularly (I have a lot of favorites so let's not start there!) I love to write, sometimes cook... and that's quite a bit of me already so I'll leave it at that! (:

Name: Antemortem
Pair: Regular Pair!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
great job guys. really, i'm interested and i'm going to give it a go!

Name: Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red.
Pair: Regular Pair!

hello guys, i'm Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red, you can call me Jay or simply Red ;D i'm a 13 year old student at a french school. Yup, i'm a brony, i'm a mlp fan! ponies are just cute, and funny too! i'm also a fan of Phoenix Wright, Pokemon (duh), megaman,wwe (world wrestling entertainment )...etc. and many movies and video games! My favorite pokemons are Charmander to Charizard, Pikachu, Dragonite, Grovyle, Cyndaquil to Typhlosion and Oshawott to Samurott. I LOVE action and comedy movies, and...cute things lol. again, i'm Ultimate PKMN Trainer Red and you can call me Jay or simply Red. nice to meet my unknown pair xD ;D I~m muslim but american, but i have already been in maaaaannnyyyy countries not joking! let's see, lebanon, australia, quatar (i forgot the name :(), italia. spain, france, brazil, argentina,chile, canada, dubai and switzerland! those are the countries i visited . (don't be surprised, some there i just visited because i had to go to in one country to go in another one. sowwy if i didn't explain well) oh and on last thing: I'm more into mlp, super heroes and comedy now, and i love to battle!

EDIT: adventure time too!

Last edited:

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Damn, I can't believe I'm doing this. Not only is this weird, but I must be the youngest participant in this thing so far. But hey, I'm all for new stuff, and what harm could it do, right? Unless there's an uneven amount of participants and I get left out lol

Name: Xilfer123. Though I prefer to be called Bob. Why? Don't know. I think I was called Bob in a previous life.
Pair: Romantic Pair (M) (Straight) (If nobody's compatible, then I'll go for Regular pair)

Okay, so I'm a fourteen year old boy living in Canada, but my country of origin is called Belgium, which is in Europe. If you squint really hard at a world globe, and look in the general area next to the Netherlands, you can find it. I didn't grow up there, really. I soon went from Belgium to Canada, living in Quebec for a while, before moving to England, where I stayed for about 5 or 6 years. After that, I moved back to Canada and have been here for the past two years or so. I've also been on holiday to places such as Italy, France, Spain, Africa, and probably about a ton of other countries I can't think of right now. I'm a fun-loving devil who enjoys passing time reading or writing. I also tend to get in a lot of trouble at school for being mischievous and daring. I've recently also taken an interest in Parkour and freerunning, since I've been told since I was five years old that I was always good at jumping on stuff. Whatever that means. I'm excellent with languages and speak fluent English, French, and Flemish, and plan to learn Spanish, Italian and Chinese in the future. Speaking of the future, I plan to become a interpreter when I grow up. That is to say, I will translate one language into another for someone at things like business meetings between to parties of a different nationality. Weird, I know, but that's just me. Anyway, I also have an overly large sense of humor. I'll laugh at pretty much anything, even when nobody else does. It's considered to be my greatest weakness, but I take pride in it. I can instantly switch from being mature and grown-up to being immature and just being all over the place. When it comes to Pokemon, I'd say I like the subject of it, and think that the PokeUniverse in general is interesting and rich in variety. However, I don't often play the games, and resent the anime greatly. Also, I would like it if Pokemon started becoming more realistic. Incorporating Pokemon into a real world-like setting would make for an AWESOME video game.

Anyway, I've rambled on too long. When I get paired up, I'd be happy to tell my pair more about me. Until then, ciao.

Last edited:

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
Years
well, you made quick work of that. i'll sign up.
name: roosterman.
pair: regular

uh, about me, lets see, well i'm a pretty competitive person in just about everything, pokemon, sports, smash bros, as far as taste, my favorite color is blue, favorite pokemon would be wobbuffet, lucario, garchomp, politoad, and jolteon. favorite show would have to be either the office (although i don't get to watch it much) pokemon, or what would you do? my favorite video game, not to be redundant, but pokemon or smash bros. i have 2 main goals at the moment
1. become a police officer and work my way up the ranks to detective
2. become the pokemon world champ
as for appearance, my friends tell me i look like luke triton, my friends parents tell me i look like art garfunkel, go figure.

one last witty phrase to excuse my lack of capitalization

personally, i find capitalization a waste of time. yeah, thats going in my sig

Last edited:
Years
Name: DavidtheDeadPhilosopher

Looking for:Friendly Pair

Description: I'm a pretty heavy media junkie, loving all sorts of video games, music, and technology in general. I enjoy tv, movies, and books, but don't preoccupy my time with those as much as the other two. I love travelling and exploring. Decently big Youtube addict. (regular tv is kinda boring to me). Whovian and part-time Trekkie/Star Wars fan.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
Sounds fun
Name: skywolf or sky
Pair: Romantic (F,Straight)
I guess i need to tell about myself.
I am 13 and live in Canada. I love the outdoors and have been riding horses since i was 18 months old. I love sports,pokemon, and anime. I am more of a tomboy than a girly girl. I will tell more about myself to who ever i am paired up with.

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2014
Name:proN
Pair:friendly pair

Okay, and about me...heh, well i like using the same strategies for things, anime, and pokemon, especially team Galactic, oh, and my favorite character is Conway..

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
*_* A pair?
:/ Why not.
NAME: Darkpokeball
PAIR: Regular Pair
A BIT ABOUT ME:
It's fair to say I am fairly geeky. I'm obsessed with comics, videogames, and just about every cartoon! I would like a pair that also reads DC comics, preferably owns a 3DS, and watches cartoons(LoK, Young Justice, AtLA, Thundercats 2011, AT, Regular Show, etc.)

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
Name: Kawaii Pikachu :3 (you can call me Pikachu, Pika, Bird......long story on the last one LOL :P)
Type: Regular Pair :)
About me: I am 22 (F). I love Anime/Manga!!!! I'm addicted to Naruto (Naruto Shippuden), Bleach, and Eureka 7 at the moment but I have seen/love many others (too many to name). I've been playing video games since I was old enough to hold a controller and am working on getting my Bachelors of Arts in Video Game Design. I have been playing .hack//INFECTION for the PS2 at the moment. It is one of my favorite series. I have played pretty much all of the Pokémon games for handheld and even some for the Nintendo 64 and Wii. My favorite Pokémon are: Mew, Pikachu, Pichu, Eevee and all its evolutions, Houndour, Houndoom, Vulpix, Ninetails, Growlithe, and Arcanine.

Bounce

Blue eyes :3
Years
Hey everybody, I'm new to the community! My name is Matt and I'm a 16 year old kid (17 in two months) from the United States. In my spare time, I enjoy playing older generation Pokemon games and guitar. I've been a Pokemon fanatic ever since I first played Pokemon Red in 1999 and I've played guitar for seven years. I'm also addicted to listening to music and sleeping in, but I have my much-less lazy, fun, and sweet side. Anyways, I suppose I have blue eyes to die for, hehe, my picture is on my profile. :3

Name: Bounce

Pair: Romantic pair - M/Straight

Last edited:

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
Me? Paired with someone? Why not!

Name: Unknown# (Just call me Unknown)

About me...hmmm. I'm fifteen years old and I enjoy gaming, with my favorite series being Pokemon, Sonic the Hedgehog, and Megaman (classic Megaman in particular). I also enjoy listening to music. Any type. Except dub step. I also enjoy playing music, having been a cellist for several years now (and having some guitar experience). I also travel a lot during the summer, and have travelled to several different countries so far in my lifetime! I also enjoy eating and trying different types of food, with my favorite food currently being escargot. Also, my favorite animal is the elephant, because elephants are awesome.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
Name: Blade_of_darkness (or DarkBlade, if you prefer)

Pair: FRIENDS ONLY!! I'm (mostly) asexual, so anything more is going to cause a lot of issues.

I'm looking for someone that can get me back into playing my Pokémon games, namely my White 2.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
Hello thar! I'm a 17 year old from Massachusetts who loves videogames and writing. I perfer doing challenges in Pokemon games and being random sometimes. I like listening to all kinds of music, and I watch some anime, but not as often as I'd like to. I tend to sleep in often on weekends or days I have no school, but overall, I'm a nice guy who can be pretty funny once you get to know me.
Name: KoboraX, but you can call me Blissy if you want.
Pair: Romantic pair (M) (Straight)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Name: Lapras
Pair: Friendly!

I like videogames and anime (fairy tail oMFG) and cats and reading sometimes! yay I'm excited to meet new people. :3

Jalsy

RESET
Years
Oh, I would like to know other people and give this a try..:)
Name: Ashist_Wilketch
Pair: Friendly Pair

About me: I'm simple , I love anime and music. I like drawing stuffs and play instruments. Been wanting to meet to friends and I like joining forums to meet new people. I'm a huge fan of pokemon though I don't play any video games. I'm quite the quiet and shy type actually but I did change some of my shyness when I step into a new life in school,I'm already in college yet my height doesn't seems to satisfy itXD

Back