• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New user

Years
Hi BillyGal, welcome to PC. :-3 I love AoT too.. a bit sad that s2 ended so quickly, we waited years and should've gotten more episodes aaaa. /: But alas, I can't complain haha. Do you read the manga? Enjoy your time here!

Years
Hey there BillyGal, welcome to PC! Attack on Titans is an anime I'd like to watch, but I don't really have a source in which to watch it from haha. Good to see you're happy to be in the community, we have many Pokemon related discussions and activities you can partake in. Have fun :D

Vragon

I haven't really watched Aot either, but I can say I really love the opening themes. They've been some inspirations on stuff I plan to write so there's a positive.

So if I may, what made you come to this community, or if you'd rather, have any plans to do on this community? It's okay if you don't have any answers.

Bonus Question: What's your favorite Pokémon?

Back