• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: POKéMON Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers [Hack of the Month July 2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021

you used the ultra ball you found in Fortune Valley, right? :\
There's no way for me to remove it...
Tha's why I'm waiting for someone to report if they found any catching items in the beta...

Thanks~

update: I just finished the 2nd Green Hill Event map. Only one more to go. :D

Couldn't you just edit the Ultraball into something else? Like a status healing berry?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
is devihell the last one?

Yeah, the red one...

Couldn't you just edit the Ultraball into something else? Like a status healing berry?

Worry not. I already planned that I'll replace EVERY pokeball on the map. I already requested Nicolas to do so, but so far, no reply... I guess he's busy...
Oh well... I think I should ask Benevolent Wings then... :\

and will people join your team like pmd?

No... The only PKMN that will join you are through the scripts that I'll be putting in the hack. :)

Cid

Years
Looks good so far, DJG! BTW, won't you allow players to deposit/withdraw(spelling?) the pokemon members? (I guess that'll spoil the backsprites if you deposit Pikachu/Torchic/Chikorita...
Also, will the 5 custom-made legendaries join your team or just fight you? It's okay if you don't answer... I could spoil the excitement anyway... Good luck with the completion of the game!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
erm... no, the player is not allowed to deposit/withdraw his/her pkmn members...
your reason why I didn't want the player to do so is indeed correct.

also, I am not yet done with the plot, so it's a 50-50 chance that one of the three(Angeallen, Breatherna, Devihell only) will join your team.

Thanks for supporting my team's hack, btw.

well, a few updates, the three main legendaries' cries are now changed, sacrificing 6 PKMNs that hopefully will not be in the hack. :)
that would be all. Thanks...

Jvg

Sir JvG for Friends
Years
I am really amazed, making a MD kind of hack on Ruby! I don't know how you came up with this idea but I think it's really impressiv what i've seen so far. Making all those area's with events, and unlike the real MD you have to make the dungeon instead of a computer which creates a new one every time you enter. Must be a lot of work, But I know you know how to do it.

I will keep an eye on this hack, I really like it.

Good Luck DJG,
Finish this hack and you're my hero for sure :P

wildarms001

Random Supporter
Years
  • Seen May 15, 2013
wow nice updates djg and your team :D hope the 3 legendaries will join the team thats will be great :D gudluck to your hack!! best wishes :D

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
erm.., thanks for the comments guys.
I'm still scripting the Green Valley Event.

I haven't perfected the scirpts there yet, though. :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 18, 2010
yo gold you should make a firered hack.....then it will have some nice graphics yo pokemon ruby destiny mystery dungeon has a good opening story.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I don't like to hack FireRed, yet, I don't know why. Oh well...

Anyways, I just finished the first script in Green hills' event. here are some screenies. thanks!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Thanks.
Those screenies are the 6th event in the hack.

I'm about to script the last script in Green Hills and then I'll proceed to the 7th event.

That would be all. Thanks pipz! ;)

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Like IceCharizard just stated, yes, it's for a Pikachu, and no, the player will not turn into a human when you run. ;)

also, I have fixed some bugs as well, and I have changed the overworld when the player uses HM's... :)

And, I am done scripting all the events in Green Hills, finally! :D
It was really tiring, though, but worth it. ;)

Now I'm about to move to the next part of the plot.
Thanks pipz! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back