• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whoa a wild Jephed appeared!

Years
Hello everybody! I'm Jephed

I made an account here to meet new people and share thoughts about Pokémon (and related topics such as fan games and such)
As time passes I also hope to post a thread for my fan game on this website, as soon as it's close to a demo release.

Anyway, nice meeting you! See you around!

Years
Welcome aboard the PokeCommunity, Jephed! We do have a lot of interesting Pokemon related topics, so I'm sure you'll be happy to hop into those! Do you have a favourite Pokemon or game? We also do have plenty of fan game discussions, you can find them over in the Fan Games section. Good luck on developing your game, the regulars in that section always enjoy seeing a fresh new game out to try. Enjoy! :D

Years
Thanks @Radiating!

My favourite Pokémon are Murkrow and Honchkrow. For some reason crows became my favourite type of bird! I'll be sure to have a good look around the website and join the conversations! :)

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Welcome. Crows are great birds, as well as Murkrow and Honchkrow :D I hope we get some more corvid Pokemon in the future.
I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll upload as an avatar too :p

Back