• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Hello, new member here. I've read all the rules already and looked at some of the threads.... would anyone be interesting in joining an RP involving Deoxys?

P.S. I love the creativity I see with everyone here :)

ZeganZoma

The one that went insane
Years
Hello people. Kinda new here. I know all the rules and stuff.

A Kingdom Hearts Rp sound interesting, to say the least.

Right now, I'm trying to create an Rp of my own. Heres what its based on.

Spoiler:

Years
Hello, new member here. I've read all the rules already and looked at some of the threads.... would anyone be interesting in joining an RP involving Deoxys?

Welcome to the RP Corner~!

Hmm, well if you give us more than just Deoxys itself it would help a lot more. I assume its going to have a plot that's related to space or some scifi thing, since Deoxys is mentioned? :3

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
The More, the Merrier. Welcome, dudes.

If Deoxys is involved in an RP, I'm pretty sure It's something related to Space (Space FTW!), unless you make something REALLY unique. But without a decent plot, I don't think people would be that interested. So try posting more about your RP, THAN maybe others will start giving you their opinions.

A Kingdom Hearts Rp sound interesting, to say the least.

Right now, I'm trying to create an Rp of my own. Heres what its based on.

Spoiler:

That's something new to me. But Half-Human and Half-Demon... Hmmm... Interesting... Reminds me of Devil May Cry for sure.

Kingdom Hearts RP sounds good enough, but we need a nice PLOT. The KH World is so vast my head will spin for sure. I would appreciate if somebody made a good RP for this. Meanwhile, I'm a bad GM and RP creator because I already had 2 painful failures in the past...

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
@KH RP Idea: Sounds pretty good. I don't know much about Kingdom Hearts, friend of mine seems to like it, that's how I know it, but I've never really played it before. It's about some guy called Sora, am I correct?

@New Members: Welcome guys! Being relatively new here myself, I couldn't be one to introduce you to the boards, but I can tell you as a fellow noob that this place is great. lol

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Nakuzami and I were textin each other ideas for a Kingdom Hearts RP. We did get some stuff down but never really got a stable storyline. So if anyone is interested in KH, go talk to Nakuzami!

WELCOME!!! Hey, be cool and don't break the rules or I'll KILL YOOOOU!!!

I'm just kidding guys. But hey, welcome and have fun. Any questions, just ask me or some other member that looks well informed.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
May I be the first to say .... Happy New Year's everyone! :D

Let's make a cool new set of RPs for 2012!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Happy new year, people! I've got the worst hangover ever. Seriously can hardly sit up straight, uuugh... BUT IT WAS SO MUCH FUN LAST NIGHT. Worth it.

I'm back!

But there's no new RPs to join godsh...

Skymin's been lazy again with accepting threads ;p Any day now there will probably be several new RPs up all of a sudden. Subscribe to the "Check to see if your roleplay has been accepted" thread.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Ohmigod, yesterday night was so awesome. Happy New Years everyone!!!

On topic, I really like most of everyone's choices for new RP's and I guess I never really realized there were so many KH fans here.

Final Fantasy and Digimon were good too in my opinion.

What would people think of a Naruto or Bleach RP? And finally a RP based on the Pokemon Adventures Manga? The last one would be a bit hard but who knows.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
The last one sounds interesting. I've always wanted one like that.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Yeah, though how would it be based off the manga? The manga world or the manga characters or the manga story?

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Yeah, though how would it be based off the manga? The manga world or the manga characters or the manga story?

Just the manga world though the original characters would be introduced at point in the story. Say, there would be five RPers, maybe one from each region as well as being the new Pokedex holders, that head to a new region to stop some bad guy planning to take over the world (original! not...) by altering the D.N.A of Pokemon.(Delta Species anyone?) In the new region, every Pokemon exists there as well as their altered forms. Eventually some of the original Dex Holder's come to help and fight the bad guy.

I guess it's ultimately the same as the manga or practically every basic journey RP anywhere but eh.

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Nakuzami and I were textin each other ideas for a Kingdom Hearts RP. We did get some stuff down but never really got a stable storyline. So if anyone is interested in KH, go talk to Nakuzami!

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES

I've been working on ideas for this all break while playing Birth By Sleep!! Although, my new ideas do sort of need . . . um, well adjusting to fit in with Skymin and my old ideas, lol. I'll come up with a little more and then probably reveal my ideas here. :3

@Skymin - On the Skyrim RP . . . well, while playing Oblivion I was tempted to come up with something, lol. It could be so much fun, but my idea . . . I dunno if it would be too open. Basically the RPers would shape the RP even more than normal; as in they could go crazy, within some logical boundaries of course.
I also watched I Am Legend and . . . was also tempted with that, lol. GREAT MOVIE, by the way.

@pokemongarnet - No need to replace Disney with Studio Ghibli. You could easily have them both. Studio Ghibli is affiliated with Disney, isn't it?
But my idea for a KH RP would probably focus a bit more on original worlds, 'cause with my idea it might take place like 10-20 years after the Xehanort Saga, so . . . well, I would have Disney Worlds, just not a whole plethora of 'em.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016

@pokemongarnet - No need to replace Disney with Studio Ghibli. You could easily have them both. Studio Ghibli is affiliated with Disney, isn't it?
But my idea for a KH RP would probably focus a bit more on original worlds, 'cause with my idea it might take place like 10-20 years after the Xehanort Saga, so . . . well, I would have Disney Worlds, just not a whole plethora of 'em.

You could easily have them both (do it!) and Disney has managed a lot of the english productions of Ghibli movies. Ponyo for example. I'm kinda upset that there aren't any KH games for Wii.... <----Off Topic

Anyone else here excited for the new season of Arrested Development?<----Way off topic.

TiTaN.JuStIn

Fighting the army of Stress...
Years
Hey, guys. I'm finally back after spending New Year not inside of my house with my friends. Hope you all had a great start in the New 2011 year!

@The Final Watchman I think I have an idea about Naruto AND Bleach RP. What if we think of a plot, similar to Final Fantasy Disidia, where Naruto characters and Bleach character are divided into 2 teams and they fight against each other? There is actually a side map in Warcraft III similar to this.

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2015
Maybe another hunger games one? TheGame was pretty good, but then it died :(

miley810

Assassin
Years
I think I ment to post and forgot to, and if I did post then oh well right?

I want to see a X-men rp besides the one I posted. Mine's not to great, so most likely no one will sign up. So, anybody else want to make a X-men rp?

I'm all in for a Kingdom Hearts roleplay. I was in one once, it died before a page was finished. It wasn't orginized at all, it was on a different website, probably would have never been accepted here, that website just automaticly posted rps, they didn't have to be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back