• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Love? Surely you mean worship? (Yay, bandwagons common sense!)

What's making you unsure? o: Need to bounce a few ideas around?

WORSHIP THE SUPERVEGETA!!!!!11ONEONE11!!!!!11!!!!!!!

Well, basically... yeah. I kinda have some ideas going around in my head about how to execute it. Since this (if I will make/release it) will be my first RP which I will GM, I kinda want it to be good. So there's a lot of stuff for me to think about regarding this RP at the moment. It will however inolve Team Snagem and/or Cipher.

Also ShinyDiamond, I'm gonna' judge you with all my judging powers of judgement inside of judgement with judgement and judgejudgejudgejudge now.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
*tip toes in and ignores le bad things and reads through za good things*

I'm not here to reply to stuff, sadly... I just felt some kind of obligation to tell anyone who is in the same RP as me and might be waiting for me to post, that my LAAAAST exam is on Friday but I'll be busy the whole weekend and thus probably won't post until next week. So, um, I hope at least one person from each RP sees this :3 I'm sorry but real life called and wanted their Rika back.

lotsa luv to y'all

*rolls out*

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
For me goes the same :3 for everyone who is in the same RP as me, tomorrow will be my last few tests ^^ so please be patient and wait for my posts :)

RHCP- i'll be posting in Acanum tomorrow after school :) i'll be working on my first post then.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I won't be active much tomorrow, bunch of last day of school events, and then Saturday I won't be on much, with a party and then I'm performing at a local festival :3

On another note, would anyone be interested in a Pokemon Ranger type rp, taking place in either Almia/Fiore/Oblivia, or maybe even possibly spanning across all three regions throughout the rp?

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
*tip toes in and ignores le bad things and reads through za good things*

I'm not here to reply to stuff, sadly... I just felt some kind of obligation to tell anyone who is in the same RP as me and might be waiting for me to post, that my LAAAAST exam is on Friday but I'll be busy the whole weekend and thus probably won't post until next week. So, um, I hope at least one person from each RP sees this :3 I'm sorry but real life called and wanted their Rika back.

lotsa luv to y'all

*rolls out*
I'm in the same boat. I've got 2 assignments due tomorrow and, one due Monday and then one on Friday and like the lazy I am, I have not done a whole lot on any of them. :x

Soooo I'm here but I'm not here. z____z

So after all this is done I promise to grace Atlantis and Pokemon VR and years of lies with fantastic posts and finish my Hyrus SU AND BUY DIABLO!!

And I'll be doing the submissions tomorrow, k?

Pkmn Trainer Butthead

Proto (Not the *****)
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
I'm in the same boat. I've got 2 assignments due tomorrow and, one due Monday and then one on Friday and like the lazy I am, I have not done a whole lot on any of them. :x

Soooo I'm here but I'm not here. z____z

So after all this is done I promise to grace Atlantis and Pokemon VR and years of lies with fantastic posts and finish my Hyrus SU AND BUY DIABLO!!

And I'll be doing the submissions tomorrow, k?

Yaa! boats!

Anyways, to all the people I RP with, I won't be around much due to having to write a Thesis, and it's supposed to be original so I can't procrastinate on here for a while. (Along with some burnout from writing so much)

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
Years
I have exams starting next Tuesday (not to mention E3, which I can't wait for), but I have to take SATs on Saturday, so I probably won't be as active as I usually am until next Friday.

Yessss, E3! We're having an E3 celebration at my house so next week we'll be watching it (and I've totally convinced my boyfriend and his friend to watch Disney movies when it's not on - can't believe neither of them have watched Beauty and the Beast or The Little Mermaid).

ButthatisliketheonlythingIhavetodosoI'mjustgonnalurkaroundhere,postalittleandthenplaykingdomsofamalamalurforthenextages*

But yeah, good luck with your exams/ assignments/ thesis everyone! c=

*I know it's 'Amalur' but 'Amalamalur' is faaaar more fun to say; it also references Dartz from YGOTAS. SWEET HOME ABALAMA

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
It's the last few days for the RPAs, guys! Be sure to get your votes in, and give good reasons as well!

Oh, and I welcome all of the praise that is rightfully given to me, although you should worship me more than love me.

And now, on a serious note...

Spoiler:

Sun Casscade

The Sun's Water
Years
Friday is my last day, so I'm hoping to start making more of a appearance around these forums. My family doesn't do much of anything together much (which I kinda hate) so I probably will become a pretty common user to see around here. Unless I go see family somewhere else or something, which is likely at some point, but you know, for the most part I'll probably be here. Can someone remind me what a life is again? Do those still exist?

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
Years
Spoiler:

I actually had a best roleplayer emblem disappear from my older account a while back, too. Why don't they stay?

Also I hope to be coming back into the RPing mood soon. School's out in a week.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'll be doing the submissions tomorrow, k?
Finally, you take forever Skymin! Git offa yer lezy arse! Just kidding, I know you're busy. Anyways, let me know what you think of Sacred Fire, Divine Water. It'd be great to see how you RP, Skymin.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money (that's not true, I have a lot of Space Dollars). But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my emblem go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
But Goku spent all of the space dollars at Space Denny's, eating about a hundred grand slams, all topped with Berter - I mean butter.

I actually had a best roleplayer emblem disappear from my older account a while back, too. Why don't they stay?

Also I hope to be coming back into the RPing mood soon. School's out in a week.
... You have Hei from Darker Than BLACK as your Avatar and Signature.

You have won for today.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
And now, on a serious note...

Spoiler:
Mmmm, I'm not sure what happened, it's happened before. I'll have to look into it later.

Finally, you take forever Skymin! Git offa yer lezy arse! Just kidding, I know you're busy. Anyways, let me know what you think of Sacred Fire, Divine Water. It'd be great to see how you RP, Skymin.
well, the best way to see how I roleplay is to... read atlantis!!!!!!

EDIT: so i had a quick look and it seems a lot of awards have been shifted around?! *shrugg* if you happened to have lost one, just vm or pm me and ill reaward them back to you. ... tomorrow...

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
well, the best way to see how I roleplay is to... read atlantis!!!!!!

EDIT: so i had a quick look and it seems a lot of awards have been shifted around?! *shrugg* if you happened to have lost one, just vm or pm me and ill reaward them back to you. ... tomorrow...

What I mean is, it'd be wonderful to have you in my RP, if you like it anyways.

Oh, yes, I'm missing the "Never Won An Award" award, if you can put that on my profile, that'd be great.

Also, I think Supervegeta also needs a Badge of Badassery Award. One for every post he makes.

_

Here's a new topic discussion question:

Who's going to be more active in the ever-approaching summer?

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
Here's a new topic discussion question:

Who's going to be more active in the ever-approaching summer?

It's still not summer for me. It starts at mid-July and ends on the first September :3 But I won't be inactive. Despite that I think I'm reaching my limit soon (won't join a large amount of RPs).

Ice.

Ice.
Years
Well, I am here to build interest in the Nations RP discussed over the last few months. Here is what you get to know for now:

Through the Eyes of A Nation (Name WIP, but if you like it comment on it)

Introduction:

Welcome to the year 2012. Think the modern earth, like where you are while you are reading this post. This world functions in the same way that you would imagine modern earth would. But you will do the imagining as in this RP you will be a world leader, taking charge of a country that you create from scratch. Your goal in this RP is to direct your nation to prosperity, and manage your relations with fellow nations. But however, a recent problem has arisen in this world. A criminal organization known as the Theory, have taken control of the criminal society of the world, and the mysterious leader of this organization has a plan to take over the world, no matter who tries to stop them. So, this brings another task for the world leaders. They have to take down the Theory, at all costs.

Features:

• Original Map!
  • Control your own Nation!
  • Manage world relations through diplomacy or war!
  • Collect resources and grow your Nation's economy!
  • Customize your Military to assess Military power!

So, who's ready for the Roleplaying experience of a lifetime! (not really, but the RP will be really good, when people join it and stuff.

|Equinox|

Going on a hiatus :'(
Years
That's pretty interesting, Zephyr! The idea of having an entire nation in your hands indeed sounds intriguing :3 This is no doubt one gonna be one big project, but if it the system manages to work fine then this would almost be guaranteed the best RP for the next quarter (BUT WE WILL FIGHT FOR IT WITH OUR OWN ROLEPLAYS -gets pitchforks-).

Features:
Original Map!
Control your own Nation!
Manage world relations through diplomacy or war!
Collect resources and grow your Nation's economy!
Customize your Military to assess Military power!

I love how sandbox-y the entire thing is, and the large amount of freedom. You're the leader of a nation! You don't have to listen to ANYBODY (well, except for other nations maybe). But have you set a good system for the entire roleplay? For example, detailed methods of collecting resources (some might just say 'poof we got 100,000,000!)? Amount, limit and production of Military power (because I'm pretty sure some people would do something like this: 'Actually I've been hiding secrets for a long time and i've got missile bases all over my country! Prepare to be bombed, Theory!')

Yeah...and what about diplomacy possibilities such as global organizations like the United Nations/League of Nations, treaties, pacts, ententes and powers, not to mention things like propaganda? xD The entire idea is great but if people have no limits or a really clear/detailed system things will get outta control.

Though I'm probably not the best person to comment on this because people here are more experienced. I saw some roleplays fail because of the large amount of freedom. People did whatever they liked and yeah...messy. I don't want that to happen to this one ^^ Perhaps when more things have been planned out, there would be a more detailed and less vague system for us (: Good luck!

And golly, you're making me wanna join that Roleplay! I might have to...adjust my limits a little.... -throws schedule away-

P.S: Also curious. How are you gonna make the map? Paint? Hexographer (which is probably a better solution)?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
i have summer from begin july till end august/begin september, i will be active the whole summer.

for everyone who is in the same RolePlay as ShinyDiamond. He can't come on PC for at least a week, his father took his internet away untill he fixed his grades. So... Yeah, he won't be here for awhile

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'm excited for Skymin to go through the pending roleplays, so that mine will be revealed to the public.

Can't wait to open up the world of ancient Johto with others.

_

Just curious, anyone here willing to join my RP when it comes out?

It's essentially semi-sandbox (meaning the plot will continue slowly, leaving each player the opportunity to spend time interacting with others, create their own surprises and form parts of their character's own story. Whenever the plot makes an advancement, it'll probably be announced in the OOC and then posted along with my post in the IC.

The story I have tied in with some ancient lore in Johto, which was never really explained in the canon story; I created an explanation for this lore that will be the basis of the story, and the plot for the characters. Also, being loosely based on Pokemon Conquest (When I say loosely, I mean it only takes the ideas of olden-times and pokemon linking with humans, everything else is my own), it will include a bit of Japanese pokemon-mixed culture (considering Johto is actually a place in Japan), including formal clothing, polite and respectful attitude (which I'm sure some characters will be rude rather than this), and a family-based war between two groups.

You'l be able to know what piece of lore this story revolves around once it's out, where you'll be able to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back